GR teen shot to death

GR teen shot to death

There are 79 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Jun 13, 2008, titled GR teen shot to death. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A man was questioned after a teenager was shot in the head just after 2 a.m. Friday on Grand Rapids' southwest side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Wyoming, MI

#66 Nov 29, 2008
You mean this isn't Bush's fault? Maybe the "savior" Obama can get these gang bangers to cease to exist??? I doubt it though. You reap what you sow. It is what it is.
jjoee112233

Deerfield, IL

#67 Nov 29, 2008
it makes me happy 2 see these pukes are killing each other off amen
no name

Denver, CO

#68 May 19, 2009
HaleyandAshley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok his intentions where not to get into a fight him and some other fam were at a party and after they left the party they stopped by a friends house and E.MILLS started trynna start mess with Jordans boy so bein the LOYAL friend that he was he intervened to HELP his friend.
en you retard were u their? no, so dont go running your mouth when your ignoran tfreind tried to attack and kill an inocent family at 2 am did you know that proably not its funny everybody loves him now but when he was alive nobody liked him thats proably for a reason!
no name

Denver, CO

#69 May 19, 2009
Did you know that jordan wasnt out to "help" a freind he was trieing to prove how bad he was by attacking a family at 2 am he was just leaving a party im 100% for shure his only intentions were to have a tea party wake up why would you ride around at 2 am ? You werent thier i was the truth will come out so shut your mouth!
A good friend of jordan

Grand Rapids, MI

#70 Jul 3, 2009
[i dont know who you think you are if you are talking shit about jordan but you need to stop because he was a good friend and just because he was in a gang doesn't mean he was bad. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time so stop talking about people. I know if it was your child you would not be saying all of that shit.
Liberals Suck

Denver, CO

#71 Jul 6, 2009
W mom wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. thanks we seen a pair on wires by 32nd and clyde park and going to bucannon there was another pair..stupid kids and they wonder why kids are getting killed,,very sad..
Maybe someday you'll "seen" a school..and go in. Take an english class.
jessica leazier

Poland, ME

#72 Jul 7, 2010
sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. You are right on. These gang bangers need to be stopped. This fool should have been smart enough to stay home. Cmon people. Think. The one idiot called for back up? If these 2 were so smart they should have called the police. No big loss.
dont listen to them jordan! i will always love you and not a day less! my first love! my best friend! you meant everything to me and i know, as well as your family.. you were an angel! thank you for EVERYTHING!! xoxox love.. me :)
jessica leazier

Poland, ME

#73 Jul 7, 2010
no name wrote:
Did you know that jordan wasnt out to "help" a freind he was trieing to prove how bad he was by attacking a family at 2 am he was just leaving a party im 100% for shure his only intentions were to have a tea party wake up why would you ride around at 2 am ? You werent thier i was the truth will come out so shut your mouth!
okay i think we get it!! EVERYONE is tired of gangs.. shooting.. violence exc.. this does not mean that ANYONE has the right to attack ANY PERSON especially under these circumstances! this is the most disrespectful thing a person could do! someone has just died! have some heart! a family is grieving! it kills me more than anything to know that people could be this heartless! weather you agreed with his lifestyle or not him as a person as a whole aside from any stupid decision he may have made deserves enough respect to have ignorant people keep there opinions to themselves and allow the people who did know him and love him remember the jordan THEY KNEW!!
ams

Littleton, CO

#74 Nov 12, 2010
I use to go to school with jordan at jackson park and omega...we hung out every single day we were like bestfriends in middle school....he never deserved what he got nobody does. He might not of had his life on track but he stood his ground and was still there for his family and his kids...we will all miss you...I give out my thoughts a prayers to the clarks...
Family member

United States

#75 Mar 25, 2011
F$#k the clarks burn b#!ch
Gang hater

Mount Morris, MI

#76 Jun 8, 2011
Thats what he gets for being envoled with gang life they should kill each other and leave us innicent ppl alone minoritys got there prioritys all mixed up
Gang hater

Mount Morris, MI

#77 Jun 8, 2011
Family member wrote:
yup
burning bright

Lafayette, TN

#78 Jul 5, 2011
People die in Michigan everyday , it's why I moved away from the damn place and every time I miss it bc this small ass town i'm in I just think about all the people needlessly dying everyday bc of stupid things and then i'm glad to be here atleast for another year anyway.

I'm sorry to the family, I can't imagine the pain and loss you are having to deal with, and even if he didn't have his life on track , he was young and when your young you make mistakes and no one deserves to get shot for them regardless of what they've done.
jordan lil cuzin

Grand Rapids, MI

#79 Jul 9, 2011
im jordan lil cuzin bt we think of each other like sisters nd brothers .... jordan died the day of ma bday party nd he was suppose to be dere..... when i found out he died i was crushed nd thought it was ma falt he died bt the fact dat he's gone its a part in ma heart dat is gone .... 4 da simple fact dat all da ppl talkin bout y he was out at 2am or he was a gang banger yall dnt kno him or our family ... yall dnt kno wat he was doin nd yall need to keep yall comments to ur self ..... ppl dat really care bout him nd dat is still hurt dat he is gone read dis dat yall put bout him ....... im still cryin nd i go to his grave site on da day he died
* love u bro R.i.P J.C * june 13
jordan lil cuzin

Grand Rapids, MI

#80 Jul 9, 2011
Gang hater wrote:
Thats what he gets for being envoled with gang life they should kill each other and leave us innicent ppl alone minoritys got there prioritys all mixed up
wat u mean dats wat he get GTF dat is ma brother nd if u dnt have nothin good 2 say bout him dnt say it at all u dnt kno him nd have u ever lost a person u really loved in ur family dat u thought they was gon be wit u to da end
jordan lil cuzin

Grand Rapids, MI

#81 Jul 9, 2011
Family member wrote:
$$$ u brun bytch go stright to hell
jordan lil cuzin

Grand Rapids, MI

#82 Jul 9, 2011
no name wrote:
<quoted text>
en you retard were u their? no, so dont go running your mouth when your ignoran tfreind tried to attack and kill an inocent family at 2 am did you know that proably not its funny everybody loves him now but when he was alive nobody liked him thats proably for a reason!
get out of here i love ma brother nd dats all dat counts his family loved him
Friend of Jordan

Jenison, MI

#83 Oct 29, 2012
Kentwood Dave wrote:
Gang Related Big surprise Hey the Good Thing The Banger are all slowing killing eachother off...Cheaper than locking them up.
Fu#k you. You didn't know him. Doesn't matter what he did, you have no right to talk with such disrespect, and hurt so many with your words of hate. We knew Jordan, we loved him. We still mourn for him everyday. Why say something about HIM that you know will just hurt the grieving?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#84 Oct 29, 2012
Friend of Jordan wrote:
Why say something about HIM that you know will just hurt the grieving?
You make it sound like he died yesterday. This incident was over four years ago. What are you doing responding to a post from '08 anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wyoming Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Susan Samples wood tv 24 min EYES 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) 35 min EYES 2,687
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Thu Roger 1,101
Crooked Hillary's Tax Return Challenge To Donald Aug 25 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
Lets Chat (Mar '08) Aug 23 Gville Jim 40,226
News Kent County Detectives: Teen homicide suspect k... Aug 22 HillJack 1
News Pay your utility bills or lose service (Dec '08) Aug 19 Shimake 160

Wyoming Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance