SHUTDOWN ? * USA - Truckers - going broke' and threatening to s...

Full story: Trucks world news

"Meanwhile, we're being taxed to death." Davenport,IA,USA - -March 19, 2008: -- What started as a small, online grassroots effort now appears to have the potential for something bigger... Dan Little , the ...
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2010
L and R Livestock

Idaho Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2008

The truckers who are independents are proclaiming a shutdown as of April 1, 2008. Until our government gets off their butts and make some drastic changes for all truckers. We need to address the issues of fuel, fuel taxes, insurance premiums etc.
trucker in derry

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

1 week is not enough why not a month let the stores run out of food everbody has to do it if one whole state did not pay taxes and everbody stuck together they would do something about it one town is not going to work bush has oil stock he dont care about us he cares about his wallet greed is the problem also dot needs to slow down to where is that money going that is federal funding they have to make tickets or they lose there funding talk about greed nobody thinks about plate money or hunting money or toll booth money just start adding this stuff up nobody ever asks about that stuff thats alot of money for all the pot holes in pa then we have to pay fines for un safe trucks due to there pot holes what a joke
GAS Cattle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Judged:

We need to stand together for our fight we need to stop taking back haul rates we need to form a group to get notice the dot the brokers the oil companys are stealing out of our wallets. Brother truckers you can email me at gas_cattle@yahoo.com or my website at gas_cattle.com thankyou....
GAS Cattle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

We are out of syracuse missouri....
anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

All of us should be standing up more for what the gov. is taking from us. More and more they are dictating our lives. Our personal lives.
You go all you truckers out there. And be safe.
superman spiderman

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

L and R Livestock wrote:
The truckers who are independents are proclaiming a shutdown as of April 1, 2008. Until our government gets off their butts and make some drastic changes for all truckers. We need to address the issues of fuel, fuel taxes, insurance premiums etc.
http://i47.tinypic.com/994cax. jpg
superman video on sale....$2.99DvD FREE S&H to your door. E-bay, Paypal, Checks or Money Orders. We mail you the DvD First, you watch it, then if you like it, you mail us a Money order or check for $2.99 . If you want to sell them for us, make a profit, you can. They are actually real straight movies from BlockBuster which went out of Business near our home.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Wyoming Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wyoming People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wyoming News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wyoming