“your worst nightmare”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Can guarantee you I'm not Monica. Can guarantee you that!

“your worst nightmare”

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Your stupidity is very entertaining on most threads but not one that involves a innocent child and a mourning family. Monica's son was not present at the time although he is close with the family. Again despite what you think I am not Monica. However I do know her and her family well. See here's the difference between Monica and I, she's sweet I'm not. She has a filter when it comes to talking I don't. She watches her comments I won't. To sum it up you low life piece of shit she's got class and when it comes to protecting people who positively impact others I lack the class sweet heart. So you wanna go head to head, talk shit, let's go. I will run circles around your redneck ass. By the time I get done saying what I gotta say you will wish you were still a stain on your momma's sheets. So lets roll!

Little Rock, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2013
"Cr8zy Southern Girl" Monica you have to much time on your hands
Your stupidity is very entertaining on most threads but not one that involves a innocent child and a mourning family. Monica's son was not present at the time although he is close with the family. Again despite what you think I am not Monica. However I do know her and her family well. See here's the difference between Monica and I, she's sweet I'm not. She has a filter when it comes to talking I don't. She watches her comments I won't. To sum it up you low life piece of shit she's got class and when it comes to protecting people who positively impact others I lack the class sweet heart. So you wanna go head to head, talk shit, let's go. I will run circles around your redneck ass. By the time I get done saying what I gotta say you will wish you were still a stain on your momma's sheets. So lets roll!(10 hrs ago | post #2)
Wynne, AR
Four wheeler wreck
New topic "guest" find it (10 hrs ago | post #53)
Wynne, AR
"Guest"
Can guarantee you I'm not Monica. Can guarantee you that!(10 hrs ago | post #1)
Wynne, AR
manager of citgo
You could be a lesbo (11 hrs ago | post #9)
Wynne, AR
Four wheeler wreck
You wanna start another thread and go head to head buddy be my guest but I will not do it here. This will be the last comment you get from me on this thread I promise. The parents of this sweet angel will read this and I will not stoop to the lower level of you.(16 hrs ago | post #51)
Wynne, AR
Four wheeler wreck
Are you kidding me right now?! I'm sure you know what it's like to lose a loved one but hopefully you will never learn what it's like to lose a child. But to insinuate that he lost his son due to the internet is a disgusting accusation. You cannot be with one person 24/7. Overcoming death of a loved one is something you learn to do, but it is not something you ever get over. Maybe his father just got the strength to thank those he knew posted on this site, and what he found was that plus a lot of negativity. I pray you will never know the pain this man and his familt have gone and will continue to go through. I would love to say a lot of ver foul things to you but wont out of respect for this man. However just know this, you can hide behind a computer and use "guest" as your name, but there is a God above and he knows all!(17 hrs ago | post #49)
Wynne, AR
Shanley Pyle
What I wanna know is who comes up with a screen name of BoB. I mean really bob you talking bout others what you bobbin on?!(Yesterday | post #6)
Wynne, AR
Chris Stroud
Heard you were a total douche bag for posting about it on Topix. Who gives a s?!t. It's not affecting you directly is it? Or maybe your jealous. Sucks to be you.(Yesterday | post #2)
Wynne, AR
manager of citgo
It was an answer. If it wasn't then we wouldn't be having this conversation because I would have never posted. So you shut up. Simple!!(Yesterday | post #6)
Wynne, AR
govament asitance
The government will never cut or do away with any type of government assistance. It's how they cover up their theft.(Saturday | post #8)
Wynne, AR
manager of citgo
Why get on here to ask? Why not just call?(Saturday | post #3)
Wynne, AR
Runsick flying and raceing
That's what I'm saying. It's stupid. Every so often some bitter bored dried up douche bag gets on Topix and decides to try to fire it up. I mean get a life people. Why don't you get on here and spread some type of positivity. Why bash people? And my theory is if it ain't nothing to do with me and it ain't affecting my life then I will keep my nose in my own business. I mean get a hobby. Go play a video game or learn to sew.(Saturday | post #21)
Wynne, AR
How did you gather that it was the psycho from the gym?(Friday Feb 22 | post #19)
Wynne,
She is a very sweet girl. Always has been. Has one of the biggest hearts I know. Would literally give someone the shirt off her back.(Thursday Feb 21 | post

“your worst nightmare”

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
And I've got to much time on my hands? Pfffft LOOOOSSEEErRRR. Again not Monica you stupid ass. Not even from Wynne. Way further South now than that.
lmao

Euless, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
You both seem to lead lovely and productive lives. Idk who to root for. I go for whoever wins!
lmao

Euless, TX

#7 Feb 26, 2013
+1 guest

“your worst nightmare”

Location hidden

#8 Feb 26, 2013
guest wrote:
PRAISE THE LORD! MONICA HAS BEEN REDEEMED! THE GOOD LORD HAS WASHED AWAY ALL HER MANY MANY SINS AND TRANSGRESSIONS! ITS THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW FROM HERE ON OUT! NO MORE HORRIN, BOOZIN, ADULTERATIN, GIRLS GONE WILDIN! NO MORE TATTOOING, SLEEZIN OR SLEEPIN WITH THE BACHELOR! HEAVEN IS THE EVERLASTIN REWARD!! Y'ALL COME ON DOWN AND HEAR THE GOOD WORD FROM THE PURE AND RIGHTEOUS GAL!
Sounds like a plan you idiot then we can meet face to face and show you just who I am. I don't play you piece of shit the people I hang with don't either. You keep that in mind. It must really suck to wake up as you every day. Must suck to look in the mirror knowing you don't and never will amount to anything. Knowing your mom gave real consideration to the morning after pill. Knowing that no one wants you never did never will. Knowing you pay to get your rocks off and your the giving party. Must suck to stand on a corner every day of your pathetic life saying I will pay to give you a BJ only for them to hand you a bag to put over your face so they can get off. Puhahahah sucks to be you. Man I would just stay in my house. Never want anyone to see me. But you go on believing I'm someone I'm not. I can do this shit all day remember I don't have a life. Pfffft. Freak!!!!

“your worst nightmare”

Location hidden

#9 Feb 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
You both seem to lead lovely and productive lives. Idk who to root for. I go for whoever wins!
Lol literally.

“your worst nightmare”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 26, 2013
lmao wrote:
See I started posting as a joke bc I find this site very humorous. However that's on threads that aren't blaming innocent people for the death of their child. The child that passed away was very special to a family member of mine. Then the coward known as Guest began to insist I'm someone I'm not. I'm not and never have been from Wynne. Just know a hand full of people from there. I visit from time to time and have been told of this very entertaining site. I just so happen to be on vacation this week so I figured I'd entertain myself by joining the educated minds of Wynne AR. Never knew I would run across the smartest person of them all. I feel so blessed now.
lmao

Euless, TX

#11 Feb 26, 2013
+1 cr8zy southern gal

Little Rock, AR

#12 Feb 26, 2013
If your ideal of a vacation is posting on topix. You really don't have a life. Unfortunately I do and have to go to work at 12-7. So have fun talking to yourself and remember "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN ! GO MONICA

“your worst nightmare”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 26, 2013
guest wrote:
If your ideal of a vacation is posting on topix. You really don't have a life. Unfortunately I do and have to go to work at 12-7. So have fun talking to yourself and remember "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN ! GO MONICA
Hmmmm didn't have sex with that woman? Or she wouldn't have sex with you? Work from 12-7. That's a 7 hours night job which means your probably a high school drop out who tried to sleep their way to their diploma but even the most shriveled up dick in high school wouldn't let you jump aboard. Soo what do you do roll burritos, flip burgers, car hop? Because a 7 hour night job doesn't sound very productive. Oh I forgot. That's that 7 hour corner job. Sweetie I told you, your supposed to be making money not spending it. Besides that your time in Wynne is expired. Time to move down the road. You've ridden every one here and Walmart is tired of recycling those bags for you. Still not Monica ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cole Hess 1 hr guest 4
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Trouser Cough 13,141
Hiding at Aunt Kathy's trailor 2 hr Why continue 3
Quality auto repair in Wynne 2 hr Random 4
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 3 hr Monroe County Res... 13,450
Guess whos pregnant 3 hr haney 9
Fourth of July 6 hr Asking 1
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE