Brown Recluse Spider bite

Brown Recluse Spider bite

Posted in the Wynne Forum

Bitten 3 weeks ago

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
I hate to see people suffer, so I want to pass on a home remedy for a Brown Recluse spider bite. Once bitten, the next day you will see the circle turn dark, a red circle will form around the dark circle and it will be hard as a rock underneath it. Take a syringe (no needle) place it in the hole and suction back a few times. The day of the bite is even better for quicker healing. After suction, mix baking soda and apple cider vinegar into a paste and smear heavy on the wound. It WILL draw out the poison. Repeat about every hour. Also good for poison ivy or oak. Stops itching instantly! Save yourself on the doctor bill and do it yourself.
If you have a home remedy, I would like to hear about it. Thank you.
Bitten 3 weeks ago

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
I forgot to tell you....3 weeks later, not even a mark. Much better than the untreated version and even when the doctor treats you they give you heavy antibiotics which do more harm than good.

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Wow, thanks!
NAPPY Selmer

Kiana, AK

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Yes, this is good information. Even if it doesn't work, it doesn't sound harmful.
Ladytrump

Longview, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2012
Bitten 3 weeks ago wrote:
I forgot to tell you....3 weeks later, not even a mark. Much better than the untreated version and even when the doctor treats you they give you heavy antibiotics which do more harm than good.
I watched a history channel show and did what they said and it worked for me . Pour liquid smoke you BQ with on it and watch the poison come right back out. No marks ever formed on me.
Stfu

Westminster, CO

#6 Sep 30, 2012
When the bite starts looking like it's turning into necrosis take a pictures and saw at the joint. Bite your lip because that spider is going in dry

United States

#7 Oct 1, 2012
I really appreciate this info. You can't get get any type of medical treatment for under $100.00 by the time you pay for the visit and medicine. Not to mention that the antibiotics are so harmful to you that they can actually cause your tendons to snap during the 10 day cycle when you take them. I think the home remedies are a better way to go and if some reason after a few days (if it didn't work, you can still go to the doctor). I bet it works! I know people from time to time that are bitten and will tell them of this.
Bitten 3 weeks ago

United States

#8 Oct 1, 2012
Yes, I know. It would probably cost you about $3.00 for the baking soda and apple cider vinegar and you would have a lot left over.
roland

Forrest City, AR

#9 Oct 2, 2012
there is a cream you can get at the drug store that will cure the bite in three days I have used it.

Wynne, AR

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Vinegar is almost a miracle product!! It's good for so many things. Here's a home remedy/tip- rub your teeth with the indie of a banana peel. It is a natural whitener!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly's Building 41 min Guest 13
hummmmm 43 min play stupid if yo... 1
Razorbacks 44 min Guest 5
Living with someone for free 46 min Grow up 8
Three word game (Feb '09) 50 min Guest 1,919
Rookie Jailers 52 min Guest 26
Facebook 58 min Guest 8

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance