First Prev
of 2
Next Last
billyblanks

United States

#1 Sep 27, 2012
this person gets under my skin so bad. this snobby little person makes me so raving mad. it is unreal how a unknown person can stir up such a strong feeling. nappy is a infectious type of little human. i want to know who it really is, i would smash its hands. put it in a box and send it to the tv show the view.f-it
guest 4

United States

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Ms Wynn a school teacher here in Wynne. I am surprised she still has her job. She is just as stupid in the classroom
Irlene

United States

#3 Sep 27, 2012
billyblanks wrote:
this person gets under my skin so bad. this snobby little person makes me so raving mad. it is unreal how a unknown person can stir up such a strong feeling. nappy is a infectious type of little human. i want to know who it really is, i would smash its hands. put it in a box and send it to the tv show the view.f-it
You need help.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Sep 27, 2012
guest 4 wrote:
Ms Wynn a school teacher here in Wynne. I am surprised she still has her job. She is just as stupid in the classroom
She's still teaching currently? I guess I assumed she was retired. What grade/ subject does she teach?
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#5 Sep 28, 2012
This Is Someone Else wrote:
<quoted text>
She's still teaching currently? I guess I assumed she was retired. What grade/ subject does she teach?
If you're curious about Ms. Wynn, I think she teaches 5th grade math and science. Yes, she's Black, too. Quite a shy doll she is. She seldom says anything; you'd even think she couldn't talk at times. I think she's one to mind her own business. I've heard you're welcome to visit her classroom anytime after obtaining a visitor's pass from the office.

And keep in mind-yawl owe old NAPPY.
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#6 Sep 28, 2012
billyblanks wrote:
OK, now how can an old, black, Zig woman get under anyone's skin unless their skin is so thin she can ooze right on through those pores? No one gets you mad; you choose to become mad. You must learn how to control anger. NAPPY is actually such a sweet Zig. And Zigs are from planet Zignon. By the way, GOOD MORNING, all! Zignon is located in the solar system UH of the galaxy RUH. NAPPY was sent to Earth on a mission by her superiors to observe the education system in America. I'm to gain as much information about your education system as possible and report back to my superiors. Uh, that's why I watch so many of your documentaries. We are a peaceful bunch. Diamonds are our favorite snack. Many of us are born via elbows located just underneath our knees which are oftentimes situated right under our left booty cheek between our fifteenth and sixteenth toes on the back of our front right earlobe that's juxtaposed to our left eye that swings underneath our fourth arm. That's what 'IT' is. She's such a desired 'IT' that when she leaves and reports back to Zignon, you folks get so lonesome you start crying and calling her back. So, hello to everyone; I've been back since your last summon for me. Gosh, what a splendid morning! GOD is so very good!
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#7 Sep 28, 2012
guest 4 wrote:
Hmmmm, why would you be surprised that Ms. Wynn still has her job? Oh yeah, that's right-it appears yawl don't seem to want Black folks teaching your kids. Is that it? How many Blacks are regular classroom teachers there? Yawl can be ugly, can't yuh? Now please go into detail explaining why she's so stupid in the classroom. That's some gossip we'd all like to know. Come on now, be explicit. You can do it. Better still, go tell on her. Those offices are open to all. I've told you all that so many times. Time and time and time again, I've suggested you folks go squeal on her. Spill those beans. Let it all hang out. Do yawl see how she wears her hair? Gets on your very last nerve, doesn't it? It seems she's been wearing those black reebok for over a decade. But she's one of my Earthling pals. I have learned so much from her about life on planet Earth. I copy a lot of stuff that she does, but I've given her a lot of stuff from planet Zignon that yawl don't have access to here on planet Earth. Girlfriend is so SWEET and KIND. She's like a fuzzy little pussy cat; you jez want to pet her all the time. Right? Ca'mon, tell us about how stupid she is. You ougth to start a thread just for her. Yeah, yawl haven't done that in awhile? That's what you did when you invited old NAPPY here to join in and be a player in your games and I've loved it ever since. Yeah, start a thread on her and we'll have some real FUN. Maybe she'll join in this time. She's shy you know and that's why old NAPPY had to speak up for her and other acquaintances you folks chose to badmouth. Old NAPPY doesn't mind AT ALL. Hehe-he. Yawl are so FUNny; you tickle the cow-pee outta me. Yeah, it's high time we bring back some life to Topix. ;-) Does she own this town or what? Just remember, yawl owe old NAPPY and the 1st of the month is at hand. YAY!
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#8 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I doubled checked for you. Click the link and scroll all the way down to the bottom and there you'll find her, JOYCE WYNN. So, I reck'n she hasn't retired just yet. I suppose her name is still above that classroom door. I reck'n she's still teaching those children lots of GOOD information. ;-) That is a good thing for you folks, isn't it? I guess she thinks she'll be able to influence as many folks as old NAPPY, but she'd better think again. Old NAPPY here really knows how to reach out and touch yawl for centuries to come. Old NAPPY here will have an influence on your great, great, great, great grandyoungnz for many centuries to come and it will be worldwide. Zigs have that ability, you know.

http://wynne.k12.ar.us/hr/contracts/cstaff.pd...

Wynne, AR

#9 Sep 28, 2012
She is a disgrace to the school system.

Since: Oct 11

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2012
NAPPY wrote:
<quoted text>I doubled checked for you. Click the link and scroll all the way down to the bottom and there you'll find her, JOYCE WYNN. So, I reck'n she hasn't retired just yet. I suppose her name is still above that classroom door. I reck'n she's still teaching those children lots of GOOD information. ;-) That is a good thing for you folks, isn't it? I guess she thinks she'll be able to influence as many folks as old NAPPY, but she'd better think again. Old NAPPY here really knows how to reach out and touch yawl for centuries to come. Old NAPPY here will have an influence on your great, great, great, great grandyoungnz for many centuries to come and it will be worldwide. Zigs have that ability, you know.

http://wynne.k12.ar.us/hr/contracts/cstaff.pd...
racism has changed from whites on black to America on whites. Look at BET, African American scholarships, black colleges, etc. Black Americans have more advantages than white, but in this area the only thing y'all take advantage of is the American govt and the taxpayer who's out here trying to make it without handouts. This is not the dream king had, this is pure blasphemy against king. If a black man kills a white man, it's murder, if a black man kills a black man, it's murder, but if a white man kills a black man, it's a hate crime. After the Martin case, if a Hispanic man kills a black man it's racist, WTH? That makes no sense. The racism comes in to play when the panthers solicit the murder of Zimmerman with a $50,000 bounty and no action is taken by the state or govt? If it had been a white guy put the bounty he'd been arrested right away.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 28, 2012
NAPPY wrote:
<quoted text>If you're curious about Ms. Wynn, I think she teaches 5th grade math and science. Yes, she's Black, too. Quite a shy doll she is. She seldom says anything; you'd even think she couldn't talk at times. I think she's one to mind her own business. I've heard you're welcome to visit her classroom anytime after obtaining a visitor's pass from the office.

And keep in mind-yawl owe old NAPPY.
I meant no disrespect. As I said, I assumed you were retired and asked a question. I owe you nothing.
teacher

Wynne, AR

#12 Sep 28, 2012
She promotes hate and discord. Most racist person I have ever met. What is our school system coming to?
Not Nappy

Austin, AR

#13 Sep 28, 2012
Nomemo wrote:
<quoted text>
racism has changed from whites on black to America on whites. Look at BET, African American scholarships, black colleges, etc. Black Americans have more advantages than white, but in this area the only thing y'all take advantage of is the American govt and the taxpayer who's out here trying to make it without handouts. This is not the dream king had, this is pure blasphemy against king. If a black man kills a white man, it's murder, if a black man kills a black man, it's murder, but if a white man kills a black man, it's a hate crime. After the Martin case, if a Hispanic man kills a black man it's racist, WTH? That makes no sense. The racism comes in to play when the panthers solicit the murder of Zimmerman with a $50,000 bounty and no action is taken by the state or govt? If it had been a white guy put the bounty he'd been arrested right away.
I agree, in fact, I once heard a very influential and famous black celebrity ask: "Why is their a Black History Month and no White History Month?" I think it was Samuel Jackson, or Bill Cosby. But your point is clear, we cant do anything without fear of opression from the black man. Who wants to have the good reverund Sharpton or Jackson knocking on our doors?
billyblanks

United States

#14 Sep 28, 2012
black white it is no matter, nappy just gets under my skin.if nappy is ms wynn, then she needs help speaking in the third person like that. does she get payed for her and nappy, or is nappy a consultant?
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Nomemo wrote:
<quoted text>
And?
billyblanks

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2012
NAPPY wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, now how can an old, black, Zig woman get under anyone's skin unless their skin is so thin she can ooze right on through those pores? No one gets you mad; you choose to become mad. You must learn how to control anger. NAPPY is actually such a sweet Zig. And Zigs are from planet Zignon. By the way, GOOD MORNING, all! Zignon is located in the solar system UH of the galaxy RUH. NAPPY was sent to Earth on a mission by her superiors to observe the education system in America. I'm to gain as much information about your education system as possible and report back to my superiors. Uh, that's why I watch so many of your documentaries. We are a peaceful bunch. Diamonds are our favorite snack. Many of us are born via elbows located just underneath our knees which are oftentimes situated right under our left booty cheek between our fifteenth and sixteenth toes on the back of our front right earlobe that's juxtaposed to our left eye that swings underneath our fourth arm. That's what 'IT' is. She's such a desired 'IT' that when she leaves and reports back to Zignon, you folks get so lonesome you start crying and calling her back. So, hello to everyone; I've been back since your last summon for me. Gosh, what a splendid morning! GOD is so very good!
the IT is your alter ego <nappy> all the interstellar mumbo jumbo wasnt needed. the ET would be is some sarcastic way a cause for your space jargon. E T . it be. nappy you are such a 5th grader.
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#17 Sep 28, 2012
<quoted text>
I meant no disrespect. As I said, I assumed you were retired and asked a question. I owe you nothing.
NAPPY was sent here by her superiors to do a job. I thought you assumed Ms. Wynn was retired. Whether you think you owe me or not, if you pay taxes, you pay me.
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#18 Sep 28, 2012
teacher wrote:
She promotes hate and discord. Most racist person I have ever met. What is our school system coming to?

Zigs are out of this world, wouldn't you say? I'm here working on that very question you asked. Maybe I'll let you know my conclusion once I reach it after much observation. ;-) Guest Wynne AR, you are so jealous. Hehe
billyblanks

United States

#19 Sep 28, 2012
NAPPY wrote:
<quoted text>
NAPPY was sent here by her superiors to do a job. I thought you assumed Ms. Wynn was retired. Whether you think you owe me or not, if you pay taxes, you pay me.
ms. wynn is under IT all nappy wont let her even say the good morning any more. it need to be suppressed by meds i think.
NAPPY

Kiana, AK

#20 Sep 28, 2012
Not Nappy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, in fact, I once heard a very influential and famous black celebrity ask: "Why is their a Black History Month and no White History Month?" I think it was Samuel Jackson, or Bill Cosby. But your point is clear, we cant do anything without fear of opression from the black man. Who wants to have the good reverund Sharpton or Jackson knocking on our doors?
Hmmm, the soe is on the other foot now, huh? Tables are turning? Well, you said it. Too FUNny. Oh, and by the way, the white man has eleven months of history. Yawl decided to give Blacks the shortest month of all. No wonder you owe me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr Vagabond 4,145
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Vagabond 22,467
Yellowjacket Football 1 hr Guest 4
Lady Jacket VB 2 hr Parent 16
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 3 hr Vagabond 18,699
Three word game (Feb '09) 3 hr Vagabond 1,918
Bessie Moler 6 hr Does It Matter 1

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance