Rev. T.G. Ramsey @ First United Pente...

Rev. T.G. Ramsey @ First United Pentecostal Church behind Ross Ford

Posted in the Wynne Forum

Church member

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Feb 14, 2010
The Late Rev. T.G. Ramsey will be celebrating his 50th year in Ministry. He has been here in Wynne, Ar for 40 years. He came here in Wynne Ar in 1970 and they had church ina little old store front building in 1970 on front street. now the church is bigger and now this wednesday night he will be celebrating his 50th year in ministry. He also preached his first message on his birthday 50 years ago. Please make plans to attened this special service with the Rev. T.G Ramsey

Calvary Apostolic United Pentecostal Church

When: February 17, 2010

What: Rev. T.G. Ramsey celbrating 50 years in ministry and also celebrating his birthday

Time: 7:00 PM

Where: Calvary Apostolic United Pentecostal Church acrss from the GYM 2000 behind Ross Ford Comany

Speaker: Rev. T.G. Ramsey

PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND THIS SPECIAL SERVICE WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE...GOD BLESS
Saved

North Little Rock, AR

#2 Feb 14, 2010
Yes I Will Be There.....I Remeber those good old fashioned store front church services back in 1970...Bro. Ramsey has been such a blessing he has help out and has baptized over 500 people and has preached over 1000 messages he has been apart of my family for along time he is a Blessing to the town of Wynne, Ar
Question

Uniontown, OH

#3 Feb 14, 2010
Why do you have him as the "Late" Rev. T.G. Ramsey if he is speaking?
saved

United States

#4 Feb 14, 2010
Church member wrote:
The Late Rev. T.G. Ramsey will be celebrating his 50th year in Ministry. He has been here in Wynne, Ar for 40 years. He came here in Wynne Ar in 1970 and they had church ina little old store front building in 1970 on front street. now the church is bigger and now this wednesday night he will be celebrating his 50th year in ministry. He also preached his first message on his birthday 50 years ago. Please make plans to attened this special service with the Rev. T.G Ramsey
Calvary Apostolic United Pentecostal Church
When: February 17, 2010
What: Rev. T.G. Ramsey celbrating 50 years in ministry and also celebrating his birthday
Time: 7:00 PM
Where: Calvary Apostolic United Pentecostal Church acrss from the GYM 2000 behind Ross Ford Comany
Speaker: Rev. T.G. Ramsey
PLEASE MAKE PLANS TO ATTEND THIS SPECIAL SERVICE WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE...GOD BLESS
You must have made a mistake, how can the late Rev. T. G. Ramsey celebrate his birthday . Late means decased.
Question

Uniontown, OH

#5 Feb 14, 2010
Why do you have him as the "Late" Rev. T.G. Ramsey? If he's speaking at the service I'm assuming he has not passed away?
saved

United States

#6 Feb 14, 2010
Saved wrote:
Yes I Will Be There.....I Remeber those good old fashioned store front church services back in 1970...Bro. Ramsey has been such a blessing he has help out and has baptized over 500 people and has preached over 1000 messages he has been apart of my family for along time he is a Blessing to the town of Wynne, Ar
Saved I wish you would change your user name. My user name is Saved also and I think I was here first.
student of WHS

North Little Rock, AR

#7 Feb 14, 2010
saved wrote:
<quoted text> You must have made a mistake, how can the late Rev. T. G. Ramsey celebrate his birthday . Late means decased.
O Im Sorry I Was Thking about something else...and i accidently put down late.....
student of WHS

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Feb 14, 2010
Question wrote:
Why do you have him as the "Late" Rev. T.G. Ramsey if he is speaking?
Sorry once again i was typing kidda fast and i was thiking about something else and i accendtly wrote late....SORRY
Lol

Dallas, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2010
saved wrote:
<quoted text> Saved I wish you would change your user name. My user name is Saved also and I think I was here first.
Seriously!?!? Why not use the name you were born with??

Little Rock, AR

#10 Feb 14, 2010
"Sorry once again i was typing kidda fast and i was thiking about something else and i accendtly wrote late....SORRY" Take English again, please, and then get back to us. Things matter, you know, even the language you use daily.
saved

United States

#11 Feb 14, 2010
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously!?!? Why not use the name you were born with??
I was born at night but not last night.

Little Rock, AR

#12 Feb 14, 2010
That would have been an impressive feat to have been deceased and still preaching! LOL
Church member 58

North Little Rock, AR

#13 Feb 14, 2010
I said i was sorry and i accidently typed "late" by goodness yall don't have to keep on with the thing. i was just trying to tell everyone that if theyt knew Bro. Ramsey from here in Wynne to come out to the special service my goodness drop it already. I don't mean to get mad and a bad attitude my goodness, yall just keep on. Sorry for the attitude that i have.
saved

New York, NY

#14 Feb 14, 2010
Well what do you expect this is topix anything goes. And with most peoples parents being brother and sister there are plenty of touched ppl n this town lmao...
Diane

AOL

#15 Feb 15, 2010
Maybe he's going to be late for the party.
saved

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2010
saved wrote:
Well what do you expect this is topix anything goes. And with most peoples parents being brother and sister there are plenty of touched ppl n this town lmao...
This person is not me .I wouldnt never post anything like this.
Saved 123456

North Little Rock, AR

#17 Feb 15, 2010
Is that better....I use to go to this church and i moved somewhere else... I moved away. But from now on i will be SAVED 123456.......I am a chirtsain and i don't argue over something little like this over a fake name
saved

United States

#18 Feb 15, 2010
Saved 123456 wrote:
Is that better....I use to go to this church and i moved somewhere else... I moved away. But from now on i will be SAVED 123456.......I am a chirtsain and i don't argue over something little like this over a fake name
Whith all due respect,I would never say anybody was inbread in this town.I consider myself a christian.I try not to talk negative about anybody. I love Wynne an Im proud to live here. I play around on this site alot an I most certainly dont wont to be mistaken for you.

Little Rock, AR

#19 Feb 15, 2010
I agree. I talk bad about Wynne sometimes, but I love my town and the people here and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else. There are ignorant and hateful people everywhere; Wynne is lucky that we have so many truly wonderful people and Topix is not a reflection of the best we have to offer.
Saved 123456

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Feb 15, 2010
Well i hope you are happu that i changed it....have a good day... not only a good day but a BLESSED DAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 year raped & pregnant in Wynne 43 min Guest 59
YellowJacket Football 57 min Friday night foot... 18
where 1 hr lisa 3
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Monroe County Res... 14,448
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Monroe County Res... 13,839
tillia crumb 6 hr Carl 2
Casey quall foster 7 hr Guest 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages