Schooltime is Approaching

Schooltime is Approaching

Posted in the Wynne Forum

just saying

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2012
Big Mouth Negro wrote:
Okay, folks, as usual, this is the time of year when the beginning of a new school year is at hand. Yawl have about seven more weeks to get your kids' school supplies purchased. That should give you enough time to get the money to buy YOUR children's supplies without your needing to scrounge. You can pick up enough cans to do it. Stop eating out so much. Do your own hair. Forget the weave this time. Rather than buying rims, buy your children's school supplies. Do you really need that meth, crack, or bath salts? No, I think not. Get high on Jesus for a change. Between now and school starting, smoke 5 or 6 fewer packs of those things that slowly kill you called cigarettes. You don't need all those clothes; buy your kids' school supplies with that money. Enablers want to keep you begging and eating out of their hands.are Stand up like a real man or woman and buy your own kid's school supplies.
And folks who look like me, for the sake of goodness, please talk to your children about their behavior. Encourage them to behave at least while in school, people. Also, please talk to them about paying attention in school and doing their assignments. It's yawlz responsibility to train your children to act like superior animals, uh, I mean beings, with dominion over the four-legged ones. The school sign says the supply lists are on-line. I see folks chopping cotton, so if you don't have any money, that's a seasonal job that you can possibly get or do you think you're too good to CHOP COTTON? Nappy the Big Mouth Negro didn't think it was beneath her, and surely you don't think you're any better than Nappy, uh-ruh, I mean Big Mouth. ;-) Big Mouth, would you shut up and mind your own business? Well, it is my business. Hehe
OH my little nappy is on the band wagon hopin us "white folks" won't get any of their hard earned cash that they are living off of from their ancestors. well, i paid for ALL of my childrens' supplies and probably some of those that needed them.But that is ok. because maybe, just maybe, we can teach these children that the PAST is in the PAST and no need to continue in it. if we live in the past we can not move on and make a greater and more powerful nation. we are condemed to live what our ancestors did and be stuck in a rut. just saying
wynne sucks

Forrest City, AR

#3 Jun 28, 2012
Not another pathetic school year. People in the town of wynne don't stand a chance with the ignorant people they have working at those schools!
bo bo

Forrest City, AR

#6 Jun 28, 2012
Big Mouth Sassy Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your application stood out above all others. That's why you were hired, right? You're going to fix the ignorance there, huh? Cuz certainly, you aren't just a lot of lip. You see a problem and you dive in to fix it because you are brilliant. That or someone's gotten on your very last nerve.
I've seen first hand how bad the wynne schools are they should be shut down!
disagree

United States

#7 Jun 28, 2012
Big Mouth Sassy Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe. You tried living in the future and you had to shut down NASA. That doesn't sound so powerful to a Zig. Now you'll be doing space on the back of someone else. And what's the old addage? Uh,'history repeats itself' right? Bell-bottoms and wedge heels aren't anything new. You aren't stuck in a rut; you're stuck in a hoe house of credit. Like Bishop T.D Jakes said, with VISA being the Pimp. And now they want you to work til you're 80 before you can retire and get a pension if you one at all. You wouldn't want folks stuck in the past and drawing a pension at age 62, huh? And no, you don't come close to paying for all of your children's supplies; maybe you pay for what's on the list. Surely you don't think those are all the supplies your kids use or maybe you do. Even a Zig knows better than that. Sugarbabe, no one's living in the past; we just won't forget the past. GOD gave us an Old Testament for our learning and a New Testament by wish we are to abide. The past is always important, sugarfoot, and your kids will hear about it and they will pay dearly for it. It will be an even higher cost than now. Those Asian people that your ancestors treated so badly are migrating over here in great numbers now. Yes, your kids will pay a high cost. They don't intend to allow that part of history to repeat itself. They will put the shoe on the other foot. I'm sure they'll turn the table on a dime. They'll soon show you what powerful means since right now they're the fastest growing minority group in America-second to none, not even Hispanics, according to CNN. In your own words-just saying.
well i say let's have another indian uprising or the way they were treated. what say?? u in??
black person

Wynne, AR

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Maybe nappy will have less time to keep her black azz off the computer. I have no use for her and I am a black person also. She is a disgrace to our race.

Wynne, AR

#10 Jun 29, 2012
You are just a stupid black.
happiness

United States

#13 Jul 1, 2012
ZIG? That stands for Zany Illfavored Grub right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternative Methods of Instruction (AMI) for Sn... 20 min Guest 1
Less Cheney back in town 1 hr fake name 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr --Bad Dad-- 41,460
Buck Morrs for Mayor 1 hr Non resident 2
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Vagabond 23,867
Three word game (Feb '09) 1 hr Vagabond 2,771
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr Vagabond 5,217
Who are some Rich people from Wynne? (May '09) 1 hr Exx 74

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web