Ms Know it All

United States

#1 Apr 5, 2012
Ate at Ameca tonight, services was bad. Very bad.

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Ms Know it All wrote:
That's very unusual. I've never had bad service there. I've had bad food, but that's been a very long time ago. The service and food are usually excellent.
Ex patron

United States

#3 Apr 5, 2012
I had several problems there before. The new heavy set Mexican lady is so rude. I don't know where she came from but they need to do something. I spoke w the manager about her only to find out that she is his girlfriend
NNN

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Ex patron wrote:
The new heavy set Mexican lady is so rude. I don't know where she came from
Mexico would be a good guess.

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2012
NNN wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico would be a good guess.
lol!

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2012
Ameca sucks I started eating Don jigsaw its soooo much better.3714

Benton, AR

#7 Apr 6, 2012
Ms Know it All wrote:
I eat there all the time & the service has always been great. Maybe the bad service was a result of a bad attitude on your part.

Little Rock, AR

#8 Apr 6, 2012
guest wrote:
Ameca sucks I started eating Don jigsaw its soooo much better.3714
Where's "Don jigsaw" or are you just trying to do a funny? Makes you sound totally ignorant, but you're okay with that?
Ms Know it All

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I eat there all the time & the service has always been great. Maybe the bad service was a result of a bad attitude on your part.
No bad attitude on my part. They rushed to get my order, didnt get it right, I ask for a spoon, they never came back to the table, I never got the spoon,they took my money, never said thank you have a good day nothing, and they did not get a tip.

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 6, 2012
Ms Know it All wrote:
<quoted text> No bad attitude on my part. They rushed to get my order, didnt get it right, I ask for a spoon, they never came back to the table, I never got the spoon,they took my money, never said thank you have a good day nothing, and they did not get a tip.
The part about not being courteous, polite or even remotely interested ... not sure about Ameca, but I bump into the same thing at a number of places here in Wynne and in some of the other small towns in the area, as well as in Beebe and Searcy, but never in Jonesboro and certainly not in Memphis, and I've been to one heck of a lot of eateries in Memphis, big and small and everything in between. You know what, it doesn't cost any more to eat in Memphis, either, and the foods I order and eat there are typically exquisite ... had some great Ethiopian on Poplar last week and in two weeks we're doing some Honduran cooking. Restaurants here have a lot to learn ... but will they?

Ida, LA

#11 Apr 7, 2012
great service today!
eww

Forrest City, AR

#12 Apr 14, 2012
I heard that they pour the left over salsa dip, from customers tables, back into the stock and serve it again. That's just nasty.
Mi amigos

United States

#13 Apr 14, 2012
The fat Mexican girl makes me want to just never go back. I often hope they will send her somewhere else. I have told on her several times. But it never helps. I heard she's the managers girlfriend. My family has been going to don Jose on Fridays because she's so rude

United States

#14 Apr 15, 2012
Mi amigos wrote:
The fat Mexican girl makes me want to just never go back. I often hope they will send her somewhere else. I have told on her several times. But it never helps. I heard she's the managers girlfriend. My family has been going to don Jose on Fridays because she's so rude
she has never been rude to me & often speaks to me when I come in. Give her a break, she's not that bad. Try speaking to her nicely & smiling.
lolidtent

United States

#15 Apr 15, 2012
what passes for mexican food in this town, wouldn't pass for dog food anywhere else.

its too expensive, and they are only her to try and get some white girl pregnant so they can stay in the country.

just walk in don jose on a weekday and see where all the men sit... on the outside away from the women.

the waitstaff doesnt want you cramping their style.

if you eat at ameca all you are doing is making that flashy wetback on southridge even more rich.

the food and services suck.

they hate white people.

United States

#16 Apr 15, 2012
I wish we had more places to eat in Wynne. But we don't so we have to pic the best of the worst. If I'm gonna spend my hard earned money in going to dons, ameca really sucks worse than dons.
Wynne Resident

Forrest City, AR

#17 Apr 15, 2012
lolidtent wrote:
what passes for mexican food in this town, wouldn't pass for dog food anywhere else.
its too expensive, and they are only her to try and get some white girl pregnant so they can stay in the country.
just walk in don jose on a weekday and see where all the men sit... on the outside away from the women.
the waitstaff doesnt want you cramping their style.
if you eat at ameca all you are doing is making that flashy wetback on southridge even more rich.
the food and services suck.
they hate white people.
I enjoy the Mexican food served in Wynne. I think you are very inconsiderate. Maybe the person on Southridge is getting richer but at least they are working for it and not living off the government. Are you a mind reader? I can't believe they hate all white people. I can understand why they don;t like some people whether white, black, brown, red or yellow!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 22 min Gunslinger45 18,363
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Yankee 38,736
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Alyssa76 21,923
DeAngelo Williams 2 hr Concerned residents 90
Word Game (Oct '10) 3 hr Mr Almost Daily 3,711
Three word game (Feb '09) 3 hr Mr Almost Daily 1,437
Tony Crum 3 hr Janie 1

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance