thugn

West Memphis, AR

#21 Sep 16, 2012
I have wrote:
I worked in the fast food business for years. I did everything but cook it. And I was polite, because I knew that's where my money came from. Yeah customers can be rude, but if you want to make money, suck it up. Or you could do a job that doesn't require that much customer contact. My boss said, "If you got time to lean, you got time to clean." And you can bet your butt that's what we did. I can't tell you how many times I have told the MCD employees there is no ketchup or a certain drink and they'd just say ok and go back to talking. There is no excuse for lazyiness.
what do you work ther hahahahahaha....
yeahhh

West Memphis, AR

#22 Sep 16, 2012
not shocked wrote:
im serious if you all would like to work there for 1 day come on...the challenge is out there. if you dont want to take the challenge, then shut up and quit whining...if you have to wait too long for your food, go somewhere else. the 1 mcdouble you wont be ordering anymore sure will not make them go bankrupt. and if you wanna talk to the owner his name is fred tillman...look him up in memphis and you can talk to him...
WHAT DO U WORK THERE HAHAHAHA FUNNY TEL THEM EVERY THING IS NASTY UP THERE EVERY THING GROSSS...
Nappy Roots

United States

#24 Sep 17, 2012
Good Lord people! It's just freakin McDonald's! Get your damn $1 sandwich and shut up! You can't go to a bottom-of-the-barrell fast food joint and expect extraordinary service and food. Ever heard of the saying, "you get what you pay for"?
drive by

Marion, AR

#27 Sep 20, 2012
[QUOTE who="hi."]<quoted text>
Don't get eggs.[/QUOTE] don't get eggs because your fart will stink be sure your out side lol.
lolz

Wynne, AR

#28 Sep 20, 2012
its just southern fast food places that are like this.

goto another state other than arkansas, mississippi, alabama, louisiana and the people who work in fast food acctually care about their job.

Taco Bell, McDonalds are 40000000 times better if you get it in some other state.
Honestly

Little Rock, AR

#29 Sep 20, 2012
The floors are dirty and sticky, tables, drink area are ALL nasty, as are the bathrooms...and that play area is OMG too dirty for kids, they need to get rid of it or sanitize it.
Honestly

Little Rock, AR

#30 Sep 20, 2012
lolz wrote:
its just southern fast food places that are like this.

goto another state other than arkansas, mississippi, alabama, louisiana and the people who work in fast food acctually care about their job.
Taco Bell, McDonalds are 40000000 times better if you get it in some other state.
Been there, done that and you are SO right!
the broken hearted reside

Paragould, AR

#31 Sep 24, 2012
is it just me? or has the whole town of wynne go to trash? its so sad that noone loves it enough to keep it up! front street looks like garbage! and all the lil side street neighbor hoods has just been trashed out and the houses their look worse than some ive seen in mexico! and i mean mexico is a very poor country! come on people! if you can live there than why cant you respect it and make it look like a city worth smileing over instead of crying over each time i drive there or through it i cry its sad how its fallen apart ! what kind of mayor would let it become a discrace! to look at! i grew up there! it breaks my heart!
cheap

Marion, AR

#32 Sep 24, 2012
the broken hearted reside wrote:
is it just me? or has the whole town of wynne go to trash? its so sad that noone loves it enough to keep it up! front street looks like garbage! and all the lil side street neighbor hoods has just been trashed out and the houses their look worse than some ive seen in mexico! and i mean mexico is a very poor country! come on people! if you can live there than why cant you respect it and make it look like a city worth smileing over instead of crying over each time i drive there or through it i cry its sad how its fallen apart ! what kind of mayor would let it become a discrace! to look at! i grew up there! it breaks my heart!
ok fred you go clean it up ok thats all you do is ride the streets any how so dick head im sure you can do it. i see a lot of yards need to mow so why dont you get someone an help them out in stead getn on here an acting like a dick head like you own the town. there's a enough crap goes on in this town who would wont to smile,
vivister regulary

Paragould, AR

#33 Sep 24, 2012
yes mcdonalds has fallen down i vivst wynne on regular basis and my mother likes to go there i notice every vivst it changes, its not clean enough and the employes arent eitther and the food looks a bit nasty and the same old equiptment and play area its so sad that wynne as fallen apart an noone seems to care no even the towns mayor! it breaks my heart because i was raised there and it use to have love and lot of people cared and it showed now nothing all the ones who showed love and cared has passed away no its just drugs thugs and rednecks and noone cares about that lil town it s trashed and falling apart nothing there, old retired people , and ones who has a lil cash is all! and ones who cant leave . please fix wynne up! people please! its a discrace!

Paragould, AR

#34 Sep 24, 2012
wynne needs people who love their town! all of the ones who loved it are deceased now! all the drugies need to be ran out and all them dam bars that are being used for drug running and allowing violence there and all the damaged buildings on front street are so dangerous and falling down whats wrong with all you people in wynne and the mayor and city dept why does that lil dyeing town have to be punished for all your sorry lazy trashy butts! my god! it deserves love! do something and stop the gangs and drugs and all those blacks who run that town! if they want to run it than they should repair it! just saying this is all so true and you all know it!

Wynne, AR

#35 Sep 25, 2012
They can'y even make the people that work there pull their pants up. I don't like to see their nasty underware when I eat. The place is nasty and so are the people.

Paragould, AR

#36 Sep 25, 2012
you know ever sense whitt shaver passed away and mr argo and mr mcquire and mr fisher quit IGA and ronnie huey left office! and mr chapman left and mrs kellogg passed and this is just an example of the ones who loved wynne and kept it clean and safe! even at christmas its sad there! have a benifit sale ! raise some money hell ! some of the wealthy ones there needs to clean up that town and repair things and tear other things that cant be repaired down! bring back the city with a smile instead the shity with an attitude! thats what everyone has there and sorry attitude! shity one! yes wynne is a poor town but anyone can be clean i dont care how poor you are!
vivister regulary

Paragould, AR

#37 Sep 26, 2012
also believe that the law should be passed to not allow anyone to wear there pants down anymore! it is so nasty ! and looks to sexual and indecent in public places! pray it will be put on the ballet and people will vote to stop this! also noone should be allowed to have a job dress like this! not to mention being around food!

Euless, TX

#38 Oct 2, 2012
I went up there Sunday night and stood at the counter for 10 minutes waiting on one of the girls to take my order. There were 2 of them standing right there and they looked right at me but instead of taking my order they just turned their backs to me and started talking. I was so pissed.

Forrest City, AR

#39 Oct 7, 2012
mcdonalds hater wrote:
Is it just me or has McDonald's in the past few months gone downhill? It was never just an excellent place but now its even worse. I was in there the other day and saw bugs crawling all over the coffee makers. The whole place is just nasty now and the food is awful.
It might be but it sure was packed on Friday morning.
Allison

Petersburg, TX

#40 Oct 23, 2012
IT SUCKS wrote:
What I really find funny is the one of the managers Terri came into the store I work at complaining about it being slow and it took me 14 minutes with one car in front of me that only got drinks to get a salad and some tea with her at the window. lol Shes a drunk that lpneeds to learn how to do her job.
LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!! She is a great manger and friend!!!!!!!
Do not Recommended

Wynne, AR

#41 Oct 23, 2012
I was ordering one day and the manager was on her cell phone and walked by me several times. She then started cussing on it. If that is how management acts then she is no leader.

Oklahoma City, OK

#42 Nov 23, 2012
I hate that one guy there, Jon reed. He's one of the biggest pervs I've ever meet. He tries to act like he's all that but he isn't anything but a loser that works at McDonalds and has been for 7 years. He's on drugs and no girlfriend of his wants to stay with him. I just cannot stand him.

Wynne, AR

#43 Nov 23, 2012
I wish they would at least make them wash their hands. They come in off the street and go straight to the kitchen and start handling food. No hair net and no gloves. Just a nasty place. Same thing when they go outside to smoke every few minutes. They go back to work without washing their hands. I guess some people don't mind nasty, they stay busy all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Joyce Wynn? I believe she is a 5t... (Oct '13) 42 min Wow 74
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 3 hr Monroe County Res... 12,718
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 3 hr Monroe County Res... 12,424
Oriellys Auto Parts or Auto Zone 15 hr guest 10
Best Hamburger in town? 15 hr guest 5 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 hr Jose Washington 30,771
do you ever wonder if you let your true love sl... (Feb '12) Fri Lost 213
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web