mcdonalds has gone downhill

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mcdonalds hater

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Is it just me or has McDonald's in the past few months gone downhill? It was never just an excellent place but now its even worse. I was in there the other day and saw bugs crawling all over the coffee makers. The whole place is just nasty now and the food is awful.

Wynne, AR

#2 Jan 12, 2012
It really went downhill when Bobby left.
lolol

North Little Rock, AR

#3 Jan 12, 2012
i didn know it was up a hill lol..
mcdonalds hater

Dallas, TX

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Yeah. I think Bobby leaving is what has caused it to become such a pigsty. I guess the new manager doesn't care as much about cleanliness and at least decent service.
Info

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Jan 12, 2012
The new manager does care, it just takes awhile to clean up a mess that has been there for so long. mcdonald's is mcdonald's everywhere you go

“Hangin on the river bank”

Since: Jan 10

Deep in the woods

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Info wrote:
The new manager does care, it just takes awhile to clean up a mess that has been there for so long. mcdonald's is mcdonald's everywhere you go
"mcdonald's is mcdonald's everywhere you go"

No excuse and yes it has went downhill for now.
Who

Roland, AR

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Use the drive up and you cant see all that. Or i got a good idea don't be a tight wad and go
somewhere else
IT SUCKS

North Little Rock, AR

#8 Jan 20, 2012
What I really find funny is the one of the managers Terri came into the store I work at complaining about it being slow and it took me 14 minutes with one car in front of me that only got drinks to get a salad and some tea with her at the window. lol Shes a drunk that needs to learn how to do her job.
I know

Wynne, AR

#9 Jan 21, 2012
IT SUCKS wrote:
What I really find funny is the one of the managers Terri came into the store I work at complaining about it being slow and it took me 14 minutes with one car in front of me that only got drinks to get a salad and some tea with her at the window. lol Shes a drunk that needs to learn how to do her job.
Get a life dumb ass
well

United States

#10 Jan 21, 2012
This is old news. This place has always been bad, it doesn't matter who the manager is. Even if you have a good manager, people have no work ethic, want to get paid to do nothing and from the looks of the place not much work is being done. Last time I went to McDonalds and got a shake there was some nasty black "crud" around the top of the cup. It's just not worth it to waste my money and run the risk of becoming ill. Does the health dept. not check these fast food places?
Doug Nix

Hannibal, MO

#11 Aug 27, 2012
The food is about the same. But the cleanliness in many of the McDonald's restaurants I've been too is awful. I went the one on W. Main St, Belleville IL last night. The order counter had food spilled all over it, covered with salt, onions that had spilled from somewhere, grease. I went to the restroom and there were flies on the toilet seat. I kept the receipt and called the daytime manager the next day and SHE CALLED ME A LIAR.

It's apparent to me that McDonald's no longer cares about cleanliness because I've found many of their locations to be equally dirty.
not shocked
#12 Aug 27, 2012
i am not shocked by all these bad comments. it has nothing to do with bobby leaving. i wish people would stop saying that. is the new manager more friendly? not really. but i do know that sales have been up. and i wish some of you people trash talking would step behind the counter and work. then you will see what they put up with from you customers. there have been customers to complain because they got 3 napkins instead of 4. dont be so sloppy and you wont need that 4th napkin...for once, cut the people serving the public some slack. if you havent worked fast food, then just shut up and sit behind your little desk all day.
That guy

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2012
not shocked wrote:
i am not shocked by all these bad comments. it has nothing to do with bobby leaving. i wish people would stop saying that. is the new manager more friendly? not really. but i do know that sales have been up. and i wish some of you people trash talking would step behind the counter and work. then you will see what they put up with from you customers. there have been customers to complain because they got 3 napkins instead of 4. dont be so sloppy and you wont need that 4th napkin...for once, cut the people serving the public some slack. if you havent worked fast food, then just shut up and sit behind your little desk all day.
Get over it. I will cut you some slack when you get my order right every time I come up there. It's not that hard to read a screen.
driver

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2012
The service is getting worse... I ordered a side of eggs and what they gave me i wouldnt feed it to a dog... Simply put it was egg from an egg mcmuffin and the other type egg they serve all chopped together..... And this morning i asked for biscuits and gravy with a side of eggs and they just dumped the eggs on top wth.......

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2012
Keep the place clean all the time ... have people doing that even when the place is busy. Make, package and deliver the food like something matters, even if you have to fake it. Customers are real jerks sometimes? Of course they are, simply stupid and atrocious, but that doesn't mean a food business has to be filthy ... ever, and it doesn't mean the employees have to be or work at that level. Blame the manager all you want; the real problem is the owner of the franchise ... even a monkey could "own" a business if it had some money or financial backing, but it takes a thoughtful and dedicated worker to turn a franchise into a successful business.
yeah

Marion, AR

#16 Aug 28, 2012
what ever yall they need to pick it up. i mean they shoul care what people think about them and they shoul try to be the best mc around you no .. ive been in ther the past to days and it took me a long time to get one mc double one people . i mean i no you got a lon order but u can whipe mine up right quick to get me out the door geezzze....
not shocked
#17 Aug 28, 2012
im serious if you all would like to work there for 1 day come on...the challenge is out there. if you dont want to take the challenge, then shut up and quit whining...if you have to wait too long for your food, go somewhere else. the 1 mcdouble you wont be ordering anymore sure will not make them go bankrupt. and if you wanna talk to the owner his name is fred tillman...look him up in memphis and you can talk to him...
I have

Lake City, AR

#18 Sep 8, 2012
I worked in the fast food business for years. I did everything but cook it. And I was polite, because I knew that's where my money came from. Yeah customers can be rude, but if you want to make money, suck it up. Or you could do a job that doesn't require that much customer contact. My boss said, "If you got time to lean, you got time to clean." And you can bet your butt that's what we did. I can't tell you how many times I have told the MCD employees there is no ketchup or a certain drink and they'd just say ok and go back to talking. There is no excuse for lazyiness.
hi.

United States

#19 Sep 13, 2012
driver wrote:
The service is getting worse... I ordered a side of eggs and what they gave me i wouldnt feed it to a dog... Simply put it was egg from an egg mcmuffin and the other type egg they serve all chopped together..... And this morning i asked for biscuits and gravy with a side of eggs and they just dumped the eggs on top wth.......
Don't get eggs.
WooHoo

United States

#20 Sep 14, 2012
not shocked wrote:
You word in "food ""service" " ' not your kitchen. When you are employed to serve the public you have to do your job. If you want YOUR kitchen and eating area nasty that is fine....for the public you have to be clean and polite IF you want to be pain or EVER get a tip. With the attitude you show in your statement above you need to find something else to do. That goes for managers too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three word game (Feb '09) 3 min Vagabond 1,545
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 4 min Vagabond 22,039
Word Game (Oct '10) 6 min Vagabond 3,803
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 7 min Vagabond 18,436
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 49 min guest 38,844
Justin Wilson 3 hr 3GUEST 14
Blake Vanlandingham (Mar '10) 5 hr Cumdumpster 45

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance