meet and greet
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
bystander

Lubbock, TX

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Funny how married women are using "benefit" functions to "meet and socialize" with their new boyfriends. Kinda tacky to watch if you ask me. And honey, you're not all that are you? We all know you got those sticky fingers!

Dallas, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Really? I thought that married women were using the Words With Friends chat room to pick up men?

Forrest City, AR

#3 Feb 17, 2013
A cheater is going to cheat however they can!
Haha

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
Which benefit function are you referring to?
Lol

United States

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
Really? I thought that married women were using the Words With Friends chat room to pick up men?
That really did make me lol!!

Brinkley, AR

#6 Feb 17, 2013
It's funny that when a woman is seen talking to the opposite sex she's automatically cheating and when a man does it, he just has a friendly personality!! NOT!!
guess

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Researchers have figured out that treating your spouse well by opening up your entire pocket book to her so she can wreak havoc with it can create happiness in your marriage and will make her a healthier wife.
whoa now

Lampasas, TX

#8 Feb 17, 2013
guess wrote:
Researchers have figured out that treating your spouse well by opening up your entire pocket book to her so she can wreak havoc with it can create happiness in your marriage and will make her a healthier wife.
she also will steal your pharmacy blind
guess

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Feb 17, 2013
whoa now wrote:
<quoted text>
she also will steal your pharmacy blind
What? Only a thief would steal another person's prescription meds.

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
It's funny that when a woman is seen talking to the opposite sex she's automatically cheating and when a man does it, he just has a friendly personality!! NOT!!
They were both cheating.....weren't you??

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
They were both cheating.....weren't you??
I guess that's what I've heard anyway. You are supposed to believe everything you hear right??
I mean sometimes you don't realize how much someone means to you until you see them with someone else, that's what I've HEARD anyway!
guess

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
Really? I thought it was the other way around?
lost

Wynne, AR

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Guess I don't know who this is about. I got to get out more!

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2013
What pharmacy? This sounds interesting.!
him

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2013
bystander wrote:
Funny how married women are using "benefit" functions to "meet and socialize" with their new boyfriends. Kinda tacky to watch if you ask me. And honey, you're not all that are you? We all know you got those sticky fingers!
I already know.
ummm yeahhh

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2013
Let's see, all the girls are still at Jacobs, and Wynne medical... Must be caldwells.
hmmm

Rowlett, TX

#17 Feb 18, 2013
Come on chris you should have just gone ahead and called her by name. Quit making these people guess.
sara

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Chris who?? Give us names

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Did poor ms. Innocent herself get caught with her hand in the cookie jar?
former co worker

Longview, TX

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Yes she did!! And now got caught with a boyfriend while married. Hypocrit is what she is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mandy Brogdon 6 min Lol 6
Surprise 26 min Sjs 1
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Gunslinger45 18,366
Three word game (Feb '09) 1 hr Gunslinger45 1,442
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr Gunslinger45 3,715
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Gunslinger45 21,928
David Bezzard 1 hr TruthGame24 9

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance