Narcotics Anonymous
there is hope

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2011
There is a new NA meeting in Wynne on Thursday nights at 7:30. This meeting is held at the First United Methodist Church (800 N Falls) in the lounge-use the south entrance under the canopy.

NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean. This is a program of complete abstinence from all drugs. There is only one requirement for membership, the desire to stop using.

There are no strings attached to NA. We are not affiliated with any other organizations. We have no initiation fees or dues, no pledges to sign, no promises to make to anyone. We are not connected with any political, religious, or law enforcement groups, and are under no surveillance at any time. Anyone may join us regardless of age, race, sexual identity, creed, religion, or lack of religion.

If you think you may have a problem with drugs we suggest you try our way of life.

This is an anonymous organization. Please don't use this forum to post the names of people who you think need to come.

Thanks
Bill Wilson

Little Rock, AR

#2 Sep 22, 2011
Narcotics Anonymous meets tonight 7:30 at First United Methodist Church.

The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop using.

Conway, AR

#3 Oct 10, 2011
NA is great. One meeting helped me overcome my 5 year daily addiction to meth. It a minute but that meeting was the start. I will be 1 yr sober on 11/1

AOL

#4 Oct 11, 2011
I know,I think it's great.I made all kinds of new connections there.
Bill Wilson

Forrest City, AR

#5 Oct 11, 2011
Guest wrote:
NA is great. One meeting helped me overcome my 5 year daily addiction to meth. It a minute but that meeting was the start. I will be 1 yr sober on 11/1
Congratulations. That's awesome. Come by and see us. You can get your 1 yr keytag.

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2011
I am glad that this group is here in Wynne. We have an epidemic problem with drug addiction in Cross County and I think groups like this are a much needed asset to help people struggling with their addictions. My thanks to those who have started this group!
Bill WIlson

Forrest City, AR

#7 Mar 1, 2012
Narcotics Anonymous meets tonight 7:30 at First United Methodist Church.

The only requirement for membership is the desire to stop using.
tommytwotoes

United States

#8 Mar 1, 2012
I think its great that Bill W, the cofounder of AA, has come back from the dead to show support for a NA group on Topix in Wynne Ar! LOL!

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#9 Mar 1, 2012
Where's the like button. :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#10 Mar 1, 2012
the insight wrote:
Where's the like button.:)
Hi there, Insight. Here's the like button. I pushed it, also.

(<>)

Y'all have a good'n.

“once was blind”

now I see

#11 Mar 1, 2012
Perfesser you are a Very Welcome sight. Nice bling. I had no idea.I've been missing you and your slow moving constitution.lol. I'm back. The "family" is scattered and the odds are uneven. You plannin' on stayin' around a bit to level out the playing field? It's getting a lil' ugly around here,not on this thread (yet) emotions runnin' high, massive name posting,name stealing, name calling.Numerous below the belt hitting threads removed. I would at this point be willing to step out on a limb as say IF and its a big IF RBJ was right about his own back patting, because it was him swatting the pesky topix flies, then yes his absence is noted.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12 Mar 1, 2012
the insight wrote:
Perfesser you are a Very Welcome sight. Nice bling. I had no idea.I've been missing you and your slow moving constitution.lol. I'm back. The "family" is scattered and the odds are uneven. You plannin' on stayin' around a bit to level out the playing field? It's getting a lil' ugly around here,not on this thread (yet) emotions runnin' high, massive name posting,name stealing, name calling.Numerous below the belt hitting threads removed. I would at this point be willing to step out on a limb as say IF and its a big IF RBJ was right about his own back patting, because it was him swatting the pesky topix flies, then yes his absence is noted.
I check in and read quite a bit. I got off onto another, more peaceful forum, and got involved in the Topix game. I sent you a PM explaining a little of it. I don't hang around threads (even forums) that are filled with name calling and insulting comments. Too much fun to be had without all that. Y'all have a good'n.
thomas

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2012
Hello

“once was blind”

now I see

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Hello thomas. Do you really want to be portrayed as an openly gay kindergartener. Not that I am condeming openly gay kindergarteners. I am just thinking you should register, so no one can come behind you and steal your identity. I believe it will be helpful to you.

“once was blind”

now I see

#15 Mar 2, 2012
And back to the top with this one too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All this Crap about judge 21 min DFG 17
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr luci 17,898
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr luci 976
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr luci 15,969
torri nunez 2 hr guest 1
Chelsey Odell 2 hr guest 2
Wynne library 2 hr Donna 145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages