KFC/Taco BEll
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Frog

Blytheville, AR

#1 Mar 9, 2009
Speaking of bad places to eat, I don't even eat at this place anymore. The customer service is terrible, they always mess up my order and when I tell them it's messed up and I need it to be fixed they get rude with me and act like they don't want to fix their mistake. If I'm paying for the food, which in turn pays their paychecks, then why can't they smile or at least get my food right? And don't even get me started on what I think of their cleanliness, not at the top.
olivia

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2009
I totally agree with you. They are just plain rude and uneducated.

“live, love, laugh...”

Since: Jan 09

Wynne, AR

#3 Mar 9, 2009
I agree... And you shouldn't have to wait 30 minutes for a taco...
apple

Wynne, AR

#4 Mar 9, 2009
I know when we go through there, I always tell the kids-this why people need to be educated. Not my fault if you get confused taking an order. And I said I wasn't going to go back either because half of the time when I try to order at the drive thru, I end up just leaving because they cant get my order right. I have literally told them to forget it and waited my turn in line until i could pull out.
Blue

Little Rock, AR

#5 Mar 9, 2009
Truly terrible service. Never have they gotten my order correct. I refuse to go there anymore.

Wynne, AR

#6 Mar 13, 2009
i agree that place is out of order and slow and the place is nasty...
umm

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2009
absolutly needs to close down. have u seen the minority that works there? and u wonder why your orders arent right, enough said...
ummmmmmshameonyo u

United States

#8 Mar 15, 2009
What is the reason for this? Don't you know who your President is?
Don't be ugly. We have reached above our backward way of thinking. Shame, shame, shame on you..........

United States

#9 Mar 15, 2009
ummmmmmshameonyou wrote:
What is the reason for this? Don't you know who your President is?
Don't be ugly. We have reached above our backward way of thinking. Shame, shame, shame on you..........
aparently u dont know who our president is..hes half white and for u to compare taco bell employees to the president then what does that say for you and our president? get back in the welfare line and leave the politics to people who know what their talking about.
its-ME LIKE-duh

Wynne, AR

#10 Apr 15, 2009
look i will clear everything up for you....I AM A FORMER EMPLOYEE I HAVE RECENTLY QUIT THE REASON FOR THE WAY KFC/TACO BELL IS THE WAY IT IS, IS BECAUSE OF THE MANAGERIAL SWITCH...WHEN TYRONE DAVIS WAS THERE IT WAS MUCH BETTER...BUT SINCE RICKEY E. WINFREY IS THERE IT IS JUST SHIT...HE TREATS HIS EMPLOYEE'S WITH UTTER DISRESPECT...I CAN NOT STAND HIM...SO IT IS NOT B/C OF THE EFFIN MINORITY "UMM"!!! THEY HAVE WHITE PPL WORKIN THERE TO SO PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT!!!!THANX
dumb ass

United States

#11 Apr 15, 2009
yall still dont put napkins in my bag at the drive through then you close the window and get mad when i ask for some
Just passing thru

Blytheville, AR

#12 Apr 15, 2009
umm wrote:
absolutly needs to close down. have u seen the minority that works there? and u wonder why your orders arent right, enough said...
Why you gotta make it about that? Just because someone is a minority does not mean they can't work and get it right.
truthful

AOL

#13 Apr 16, 2009
It is bad! I think the same people must have worked at burger king that's why they closed the doors! I like all three places just not the ones in wynne
sorry

Benton, AR

#14 Jun 15, 2009
I went to KFC/Taco Bell this past Saturday and ordered 2 hard shell taco supremes. It was a sorry excuse for a hard shell taco supreme. The amount of filling was not worth my money. Something needs to be done. The floors were so nasty. I had to walk around a pile of trash on the floor when I went to get my drink refilled. They just don't care about the appearance of their business. We need Tyrone back!!!!
NNN

United States

#15 Jun 15, 2009
My stomach can't handle whatever grease they use to fry the chicken in. I go to FC whenever I want fried chicken.
hummmm

United States

#16 Jun 15, 2009
Call the 800# listed on the window. Maybe if enough people complain something will be done. I drive to Forrest City to get Taco Bell.
hungry

United States

#17 Jun 15, 2009
When I order tacos or taco salad I would at least like something in the shells. Have you seen that itty bitty scoop they use to measure the amount of meat you get? It is ridiculous. Why even measure? Filler up please! If I wanted a shell with a little lettuce that's what I would order. The drive-thru is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oslow! I got smart the other day and went inside so I could hurry. HA! I waited 30 minutes along with about 10 other people. I was in there so long that my husband thought I must have passed out in the bathroom. OMG The manager was the only one working and he was taking the orders, running the register, and filling the orders why the other workers walked around like they had lead in their shoes. Hire some people with a little pep in their step. Some of them were so lazy their pants were falling down and they didn't have enough energy to reach down and pull them up. It was quite an amusing 30 minutes. It was aggravating to wait that long but it far from boring. It was downright comical that a business could operate in this manner and remain open. Good luck KFC!
g4i2r0l

Jacksonville, AR

#18 Jun 16, 2009
I agree! It is not fast food by any means, more like slow food. I have not been there in months and it's a shame too. I love me some hard shell tacos, but now I go to the store and buy what I need to make them at home. I have to say they are much better when I make them at home.
Also, if the manager is doing all of the work, then he needs a new crew. I know there are lots of people that are in need of a job.
One time I waited 30 minutes for one of those snack boxes when they first came out. If I waited that long my food should have been fresh, but it wasn't!
the only one

Searcy, AR

#19 Jun 19, 2009
I never had any trouble there,maybe I didnt go enough. They always got my order right and no one was ever rude.They never put napkins or forks in my bags though,I mean never.
oh yeah

United States

#20 Jun 19, 2009
if you think kfc is bad... try wendys. both are awful. how come other towns have better service and food at these places? If you've had a bad day, dont go to either of these places. after a bad day , you dont deserve it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min BARNEYII 41,402
Wynne Jr. High Students bringing alcohol and dr... 1 hr Guest 13
Jacob Williams 2 hr Former ex 8
Doug Jackson 2 hr Curious 6
Word Game (Oct '10) 2 hr luci 4,886
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 3 hr Super_Chick_ 23,450
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 3 hr Vagabond 19,161

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance