what

Lonoke, AR

#106 Oct 4, 2012
love me some friday night hang um high football

Dallas, TX

#107 Oct 4, 2012
guest wrote:
love me some friday night hang um high football
U have already started a thread with your coward statement. U must really want some attention
Diane

United States

#108 Oct 4, 2012
Ex Coach wrote:
You talking about paris riley or kerry andrews??!!
Both idiots does it matter?
Nappy

United States

#109 Oct 4, 2012
Diane wrote:
<quoted text>
Both idiots does it matter?
And I'm sure to some you are as well!

United States

#110 Oct 4, 2012
Attention all white wynne football players. If a black football player is carrying the football. Be sure that no more than one of u tackle him it could be turned into a hate crime. Just let him go. Its not worth it.
Guest X

Bellevue, WA

#111 Oct 4, 2012
guest wrote:
Attention all white wynne football players. If a black football player is carrying the football. Be sure that no more than one of u tackle him it could be turned into a hate crime. Just let him go. Its not worth it.
u can tackle them u just cant tie a noose around their necks....i believe that went out of fashion in the 50's....

Wynne, AR

#112 Oct 13, 2012
Did the Jr hi FB coach resign?
JUST Sayin

Forrest City, AR

#113 Oct 13, 2012
Who won the High School game last night?
Football player

Forrest City, AR

#114 Oct 13, 2012
Wynne won
Parent

Conway, AR

#115 Oct 13, 2012
guest wrote:
Did the Jr hi FB coach resign?
He told my kid and the rest of the team that he tried to quit but they would not let him. What message does that send?

Wynne, AR

#116 Oct 15, 2012
Heard coach hill trying to ruin him! putn all the blame on him
Parent

Wynne, AR

#117 Oct 15, 2012
fc native wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. Run Leanne Run!
Guess she forgave the coach whenever her son quit and the coach embarrassed him in front of the team callin him a sissy.

Wynne, AR

#118 Oct 15, 2012
That too bad. She seam like she had some sense.
Just saying

Bellevue, WA

#119 Oct 16, 2012
guest wrote:
That too bad. She seam like she had some sense.
....yeah right...she needs to stfu and take better care of her kids!!
Player

Wynne, AR

#120 Oct 17, 2012
all he cares about ar his favorites. ive nevr missd anythin and only get 5 min of plain time and thats mon nt. defpends who u r when u dont practiss an steel get to play. that y he only schedull us 5 mon gms.
Playa

United States

#121 Oct 18, 2012
I sure hope he don't read this cause we both know why u ain't playin cause u sorry
Dad

Wynne, AR

#122 Oct 18, 2012
Player wrote:
all he cares about ar his favorites. ive nevr missd anythin and only get 5 min of plain time and thats mon nt. defpends who u r when u dont practiss an steel get to play. that y he only schedull us 5 mon gms.
yep. my son senior. ever missed a thing. Hill likes politics . shud have been a preacher sellin ice cubes to eskimos. Yal know why Jackie clark is is buddy don't you??
whs

Dallas, TX

#123 Oct 18, 2012
Whys that
former player

Jonesboro, AR

#124 Oct 18, 2012
Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. my son senior. ever missed a thing. Hill likes politics . shud have been a preacher sellin ice cubes to eskimos. Yal know why Jackie clark is is buddy don't you??
Look at the starters on both sides of the ball...great kids and players but not alot of what I would call power players in Wynne. Maybe your son is like you lookin for excuses. I played and started bc i was the best at my position. Keep on crying and players will keep on playing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 12,861
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 12,574
stephanie chism 1 hr Dustin 6
white people are the kings 3 hr sugardaddy60 17
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr Guest19 30,815
local crime wave 12 hr o well 9
shooting 18 hr guest 22
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE