spineless

Wynne, AR

#85 Sep 20, 2012
the worse momma is by far ginger mcfaddn. she biches the whole time
tina

Dayton, TX

#86 Sep 20, 2012
Does McFadden even have a kid on senior high?

United States

#87 Sep 21, 2012
guest wrote:
ya that biatch thinks her sit don' stink. tries to buy her kids way in. she need to pay more attention to what her husband is doing!
Yes....she needs to worry more bout rusty

Wynne, AR

#88 Sep 22, 2012
hahahahaha

Wynne, AR

#89 Sep 24, 2012
Rusty and lea are made for each other. Jus like Ginger and Lea. Misery loves company. Poor Leann ... doesn't even know any better.

United States

#90 Sep 25, 2012
Ginger is a Sunday School teacher, yet talks about people all the time. That's all her and Lea Trail do is set around running their mouth. The trails buy their way while the mcfaddens run their mouth and cause trouble cause they can't pay their way
fc native

Wynne, AR

#91 Sep 25, 2012
guest wrote:
Rusty and lea are made for each other. Jus like Ginger and Lea. Misery loves company. Poor Leann ... doesn't even know any better.
Bingo. Run Leanne Run!

Wynne, AR

#92 Sep 27, 2012
Guest wrote:
Ginger is a Sunday School teacher, yet talks about people all the time. That's all her and Lea Trail do is set around running their mouth. The trails buy their way while the mcfaddens run their mouth and cause trouble cause they can't pay their way
very true. ginger is a nuttcase!

Wynne, AR

#93 Oct 1, 2012
I heard they interviewed ginger and she was in disguise?!
Fugly

Wynne, AR

#94 Oct 1, 2012
guest wrote:
I heard they interviewed ginger and she was in disguise?!
No - that's the way she always looks!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#95 Oct 3, 2012
Are they not allowed to play until January?
i know how it works

Dallas, TX

#96 Oct 3, 2012
Let me say this it doesnt take that much money to run a football team. A friend of mine started the stingers with lil money. Painted the field at the baseball cmplex with his own money and equipment. No effort from the community and local big businesses. Then once the good ole white folks bulliedbthe team away from ward 4 all the BIG business got envolved. Now my kid has to pay 65 bucks and still has to raise money for a banquet and the end of the year. But guess what. My buddy plans on starting another team. Watch how it grows. Money wont make ur son have a starting position then. The seniors, juniors and sophmores are the fruit of the labor of the original stingers. Now reply to that.
Black Parent

United States

#97 Oct 3, 2012
i know how it works wrote:
Let me say this it doesnt take that much money to run a football team. A friend of mine started the stingers with lil money. Painted the field at the baseball cmplex with his own money and equipment. No effort from the community and local big businesses. Then once the good ole white folks bulliedbthe team away from ward 4 all the BIG business got envolved. Now my kid has to pay 65 bucks and still has to raise money for a banquet and the end of the year. But guess what. My buddy plans on starting another team. Watch how it grows. Money wont make ur son have a starting position then. The seniors, juniors and sophmores are the fruit of the labor of the original stingers. Now reply to that.
Your buddy also got busted for selling drugs, gret role model there. We enjoy the current stingers program and appreciate the coaches. The league they are in is wonderful and competitive. Thank goodness we are able to play other well organized teams. Is your buddy out of prison yet?
Ex Coach

Wynne, AR

#98 Oct 3, 2012
You talking about paris riley or kerry andrews??!!

Wynne, AR

#99 Oct 3, 2012
Paris Riley is who used to coach the stingers prior to his issues with drug dealing.
FYI

United States

#100 Oct 3, 2012
i know how it works wrote:
Let me say this it doesnt take that much money to run a football team. A friend of mine started the stingers with lil money. Painted the field at the baseball cmplex with his own money and equipment. No effort from the community and local big businesses. Then once the good ole white folks bulliedbthe team away from ward 4 all the BIG business got envolved. Now my kid has to pay 65 bucks and still has to raise money for a banquet and the end of the year. But guess what. My buddy plans on starting another team.
Watch how it grows. Money wont make ur son have a starting position then. The seniors, juniors and sophmores are the fruit of the labor of the original stingers. Now reply to that.
I'll reply to that. How about you take your son back to play for his ass! I'm sure you won't have enough for a team. Who will run it when your "BUDDY" is in jail? Don't like stingers don't sign up but don't you dare compare this stingers organization to what it started at
Just Saying

Bellevue, WA

#101 Oct 3, 2012
fc native wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo. Run Leanne Run!
she is just as bad if not worse than ginger n lea.....like they say...birds of a feather....just make sure u r out o their path or you will get sh^t on.......lol
FYI

United States

#102 Oct 3, 2012
Are you really trying to say money has to do with the stinger starters. That is absurd when you all start saying that at this level. How about you throw a football with your son and give him some manners so he is coachable and tell him to bust his ass at practice. The starting positions will take care of themselves then WITHOUT MONEY BEING INVOLVED!
i know how it works

Dallas, TX

#103 Oct 4, 2012
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll reply to that. How about you take your son back to play for his ass! I'm sure you won't have enough for a team. Who will run it when your "BUDDY" is in jail? Don't like stingers don't sign up but don't you dare compare this stingers organization to what it started at
oh he will have enough and yea he has been out of prison and yea it was ran much better than it is now. Parents couldnt tell him who to play. Kid that practiced hard and payed attention got to play. I can remember when the packers had a coach that just up and left the kids behind but the stinger's coach accepted them with open arms. And they were all white kids. Imagine that
ARE YOU SERIOUS

Irving, TX

#104 Oct 4, 2012
Paris did start a good program but where were the kids supposed to play while he was in jail. Paris ruined his own program by selling drugs and doing a drive by shooting. If Paris wants to be a role model for kids then he needs to live that way. Hope he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 3 hr Trouser Cough 12,431
Larry lewis 5 hr just me 2
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 5 hr Monroe County Res... 12,724
do you ever wonder if you let your true love sl... (Feb '12) 6 hr Truth 214
Officer Nick Swink 8 hr guest 3
Anybody know Joyce Wynn? I believe she is a 5t... (Oct '13) 21 hr Lazy NAPPY 75
Oriellys Auto Parts or Auto Zone Sat guest 10
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web