Wynne Football
Matter of time

Ida, LA

#21 Aug 8, 2012
all that support will become divided. especially whoever starts at quarterback.
Parent

Ida, LA

#22 Aug 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Must be a Lea Trail thing.
Lord help us
football

Wynne, AR

#23 Aug 8, 2012
All of this is bull crap. Let's just play football
guest

Ida, LA

#24 Aug 8, 2012
Matter of time wrote:
all that support will become divided. especially whoever starts at quarterback.
Hear each qb's parents keep trying to out do one another for the coach! They put in a revolving door in his office! Man that dude's got it made!
hill supporter

North Little Rock, AR

#25 Aug 8, 2012
That guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Soccer? There is plenty of grass between the Jr High and the Primary schools to play soccer on. They don't need our football field for a sport nobody watches.
yes plenty of ground but where are the gates,seating,restrooms,conces sions, and remember it is a school event so it has to be handicapped accessible somebody is going to have to pay for that. wanna buy a parking pass?
Guest

United States

#26 Aug 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear each qb's parents keep trying to out do one another for the coach! They put in a revolving door in his office! Man that dude's got it made!
You heard wrong, but don't let that stop you from spreading rumors and lies! This site actually hates it when someone tries to be truthful! Nothing like a comment that begins with "I hear"!
Parent

Ida, LA

#27 Aug 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear each qb's parents keep trying to out do one another for the coach! They put in a revolving door in his office! Man that dude's got it made!
Is that coach still living at Pete's duck lodge? He does have it made.
Guest

United States

#28 Aug 8, 2012
Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that coach still living at Pete's duck lodge? He does have it made.
No he isn't, but glad we had a parent who sacrificed to help the program when it was needed. Thanks for noticing that
Parent

Ida, LA

#29 Aug 8, 2012
Nice sacrifice. Oh hey, by the way, my kid plays qb...wink wink.
Guest

United States

#30 Aug 8, 2012
Parent wrote:
Nice sacrifice. Oh hey, by the way, my kid plays qb...wink wink.
You saying that tells alot about your ignorance, but maybe your son can work hard and continue to improve and get some playing time. Hope the best for him and you!
guest

United States

#31 Aug 8, 2012
Sounds like some jealous people
Parent

Ida, LA

#32 Aug 9, 2012
Heard all the seniors got sent home today during practice??
back

Haslet, TX

#33 Aug 9, 2012
It's all about hill, when it should be about the boys and wynne
Guest

United States

#34 Aug 9, 2012
back wrote:
It's all about hill, when it should be about the boys and wynne
It must suck to be so jealous and full of hate?
Forrest City

Brinkley, AR

#36 Aug 16, 2012
Whho is other quarterback? Trail? And who else?
Football

Wynne, AR

#37 Aug 16, 2012
Wingo
Dad

Ida, LA

#38 Aug 16, 2012
who going to be the starter is the bigger questoin??
yuuupp

United States

#39 Aug 17, 2012
Dad wrote:
who going to be the starter is the bigger questoin??
You learning to spell question would be a step in the right direction.
guest

Ida, LA

#40 Aug 19, 2012
Dad wrote:
who going to be the starter is the bigger questoin??
That coach aint dumb. He'll rotate them to keep those parents happy. Politics.
Sales

Ida, LA

#41 Aug 19, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That coach aint dumb. He'll rotate them to keep those parents happy. Politics.
Bingo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People of Wynne 15 min Guest 15
heather 2 hr clown 3
Wright Guy 4 hr guest 6
crestpark 6 hr clown 2
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 17 hr luci 16,157
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 17 hr luci 18,137
Word Game (Oct '10) 17 hr luci 1,105

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages