watching

United States

#26 Sep 20, 2012
Never made a threat.....and not a like or involved I just hate stupid

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#27 Sep 20, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>What you are is rude, disrespectful, mean, hateful, and a liar. If you don't know the Likes why defend them? I will bet that you are a Like or involved with one just don't have the balls to admit it. At least we are not ashamed to let it be know that we love Alan and that's why we are on here. If it weren't for the hatred expressed on this link by a few this would have died long ago. If you all had kept your hatred to yourselves we wouldn't have had to keep defending Alan. So do what you do and keep those threats comming, you may find yourselves spending alot of time where there aren't computers.
Ha! Ha! TRUTH! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#28 Sep 20, 2012
watching wrote:
You have far too much time on your hands then to be so worried about what we're doing ... Geesh!
Lila

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#29 Sep 20, 2012
watching wrote:
Then stop being stupid and don't look in the mirror. Again you are a coward or you would back up what you say instead of trying to convince us this is a game. Damn a man died is that your idea of a freakin joke? Stupid and sick
Fo sho

United States

#30 Sep 21, 2012
Lila wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are is rude, disrespectful, mean, hateful, and a liar. If you don't know the Likes why defend them? I will bet that you are a Like or involved with one just don't have the balls to admit it. At least we are not ashamed to let it be know that we love Alan and that's why we are on here. If it weren't for the hatred expressed on this link by a few this would have died long ago. If you all had kept your hatred to yourselves we wouldn't have had to keep defending Alan. So do what you do and keep those threats comming, you may find yourselves spending alot of time where there aren't computers.
What a childish drama queen
watching

United States

#31 Sep 21, 2012
I know right.....that's what I've been trying to show all of them.. that that's the way they act.

Wynne, AR

#32 Sep 21, 2012
Why do you keep defending a dead pos?
Fo sho

United States

#33 Sep 21, 2012
guest wrote:
Why do you keep defending a dead pos?
She is prolly one of his dope hoes that thought he hung the moon.
David

AOL

#34 Sep 21, 2012
xVoice Of Reasonx wrote:
News flash there buddy, the majority of the people who were there the night Alan was BEAT to death were NOT HOLTS, so bark up another tree. Second big flashing yellow sign for you, the Likes were NOT FALSELY accused, THEY have said they "fought" with Alan numb nuts!!
Is "Alan numb nuts", the way you really want to remember him? I mean, I know that most of the women in Wynne that knowed him called him that but just asking, Why did you have to go and spill the beans? Or should I say the nuts? LMMFAO

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Location hidden

#35 Sep 21, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>Is "Alan numb nuts", the way you really want to remember him? I mean, I know that most of the women in Wynne that knowed him called him that but just asking, Why did you have to go and spill the beans? Or should I say the nuts? LMMFAO

I was referring to the poster as numb nuts, not Alan.

Location hidden

#37 Sep 30, 2012
Justice is slowly but surely showing its face...:-) JUSTICE FOR ALAN HOLT!
Fo sho

United States

#38 Oct 1, 2012
HoPeFoRtHeFuTuRe11 wrote:
Justice is slowly but surely showing its face...:-) JUSTICE FOR ALAN HOLT!
nobody is in jail it has allready shown its face

Location hidden

#39 Oct 1, 2012
Fo sho wrote:
<quoted text>nobody is in jail it has allready shown its face
Buckle up! It's gonna get bumpy real soon!

JUSTICE FOR ALAN HOLT!! <3

Location hidden

#40 Oct 1, 2012
Key word: YET!!!!!!!!! Autopsy is out... Charges WILL be filed........ Buckle up!!!!!!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#41 Oct 3, 2012
Most of the likes are good people. Few not so good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dony believe anything hing she dayd 3 min Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min Reality Check 43,268
Fake people of Wynne 1 hr Guest325 11
Sheriff Candidates 2 hr Answer 213
Weak Men 2 hr Guest 30
If you can't sleep at night 2 hr Guest 5
Word Game (Oct '10) 2 hr Monroe County Res... 5,746

Wynne Jobs

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages