justice for the likes

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
watching

White Oak, TX

#1 Sep 17, 2012
The bolts need to get over it there was no wrong doing.just a fight that one guy lost and he got hit in a venerable area. stop attempting to ruin the likes name with your selfish lies if there was wrong doing there would be charges filed....end of investigation GET OVER IT
watching

White Oak, TX

#2 Sep 17, 2012
JUSTICE FOR NOAL. AND NOAL. JR bump to the top help us continue our fight for the good like name

Wynne, AR

#3 Sep 17, 2012
I hope the Likes will files charges against the Holt lovers. They have run their mouth long enough. Now it is time for some real justice.
Hmmmm

Lake City, AR

#5 Sep 17, 2012
The "good like name" what a load of cow dung.... I don't know the Holt family but I've lived in SFC all
My life and seen the Like name hit the paper more times than I care to count. Many people in higher places than your local brothels are questioning why this investigation has lacked diligence and local media coverage. We as a community would like to be updated on the investigations progress.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Sep 17, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
The "good like name" what a load of cow dung.... I don't know the Holt family but I've lived in SFC all
My life and seen the Like name hit the paper more times than I care to count. Many people in higher places than your local brothels are questioning why this investigation has lacked diligence and local media coverage. We as a community would like to be updated on the investigations progress.
Thank you for your support of Alan's case.:)

At this time, the autopsy is complete and tissue & blood samples are at the state lab in Little Rock. It is not clear whether the results for those blood & tissue tests are complete yet. The Arkansas State Medical Examiner's office/ lab is heavily back logged so the REPORTS are not yet complete. It was hoped it would all be ready to go to the DA early-mid August but the back log is larger & slower than anticipated at that time. There are legal & medical professionals and witnesses on standby waiting for the call. And don't you worry ... That call WILL come ... The passing of time should not be relief to the guilty!

JUSTICE FOR ALAN HOLT!! <3

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2012
I will remind you all ... AGAIN ...
YOU ALL are the ones using the "Like" name in all these threads ... Not us.
Have a blessed day!:)
watching

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2012
The likes rule and they are tougher than the average Holt
watching

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Keep this thread going...Justice for the likes ....bump

Wynne, AR

#14 Sep 19, 2012
The Holts are nothing but low-life pos. I have never met a good one.

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Location hidden

#15 Sep 19, 2012
News flash there buddy, the majority of the people who were there the night Alan was BEAT to death were NOT HOLTS, so bark up another tree. Second big flashing yellow sign for you, the Likes were NOT FALSELY accused, THEY have said they "fought" with Alan numb nuts. Third brick wall thrown in your "Likes are innocent" crusade is that even IF they did NOT (and they did) touch Alan, they are guilty of failing to report a crime and to keep their patrons safe. Fourth and final HUGE road block for you is WE ARE NOT "Holt's" so buddy EVERYTHING in your above statement is a big fat LIE. Next time ya wanna call someone out make sure you don't make YOURSELF look like the idiot. Now have a nice day and go back to the kiddy table! Justice for Alan!!
citizen

Dallas, TX

#16 Sep 19, 2012
watching wrote:
The bolts need to get over it there was no wrong doing.just a fight that one guy lost and he got hit in a venerable area. stop attempting to ruin the likes name with your selfish lies if there was wrong doing there would be charges filed....end of investigation GET OVER IT
I don't know either family but the WPD should have ARRESTED those responsible for the beating AT THE SCENE. It was very poor judgement on their part regardless of who the people involved were. Just like they should have ARRESTED those involved in the recent shootings! And by the way, those shootings WERE gang related .Jeff Sanders and Mayor Stacy need to start addressing these problems with violence in the community. AND BY THE WAY......having only ONE city cop on duty is a fools decision just asking for trouble AND I'm sure ANOTHER multimillion dollar lawsuit that this county can't afford. Oh, and by the way, Mr Holt wasn't hit just one time in a vulnerable area. He was beaten multiple times by more than one person. May the Holt family receive their justice soon, even though it will not bring their loved one back.. Regardless of the type of person he was, no one deserves to be beat to death over something so small.
Casey

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#17 Sep 19, 2012
I am so happy to see that people in Wynne see what an injustice has been done to Allan. This poor Likes stuff is disgusting.

Wynne, AR

#18 Sep 19, 2012
xVoice Of Reasonx wrote:
News flash there buddy, the majority of the people who were there the night Alan was BEAT to death were NOT HOLTS, so bark up another tree. Second big flashing yellow sign for you, the Likes were NOT FALSELY accused, THEY have said they "fought" with Alan numb nuts. Third brick wall thrown in your "Likes are innocent" crusade is that even IF they did NOT (and they did) touch Alan, they are guilty of failing to report a crime and to keep their patrons safe. Fourth and final HUGE road block for you is WE ARE NOT "Holt's" so buddy EVERYTHING in your above statement is a big fat LIE. Next time ya wanna call someone out make sure you don't make YOURSELF look like the idiot. Now have a nice day and go back to the kiddy table! Justice for Alan!!
The Likes are walking around and Alan is in the ground. Sounds like justice to me.
watching

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2012
I don't even know the likes or the holts I just started this thread to show the holts how stupid it is to keep posting stuff. I just posted some of the same stuff you did I just changed the names. it is so easy to mess with stupid peoples head.....have a good night..

Location hidden

#20 Sep 19, 2012
watching wrote:
I don't even know the likes or the holts I just started this thread to show the holts how stupid it is to keep posting stuff. I just posted some of the same stuff you did I just changed the names. it is so easy to mess with stupid peoples head.....have a good night..
WTF??!!

WHY DO YOU CARE IF WE (or anyone) POST THREADS OF ANY KIND?? WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHAT'S WORTH WHILE OR NOT??

How many times must it be said ... IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN A PARTICULAR THREAD ... DON'T READ IT & DON'T POST TO IT!

BIG EFFIN DDDUUUHHH!!!!!!
watching

United States

#21 Sep 19, 2012
I did it again ....I'm all up in your head lol

Location hidden

#22 Sep 19, 2012
watching wrote:
I did it again ....I'm all up in your head lol
No ... Your not all up in my head ... I'm just appalled that your mama didn't raise you better :(

Wynne, AR

#23 Sep 20, 2012
The Holt lovers don't have much of a brain to get in to. They need to get over it and leave the Likes alone.
watching

United States

#24 Sep 20, 2012
This Is Someone Else wrote:
<quoted text>
No ... Your not all up in my head ... I'm just appalled that your mama didn't raise you better :(
I know you are but what am I? lmao
Lila

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#25 Sep 20, 2012
watching wrote:
<quoted text> I know you are but what am I? lmao
What you are is rude, disrespectful, mean, hateful, and a liar. If you don't know the Likes why defend them? I will bet that you are a Like or involved with one just don't have the balls to admit it. At least we are not ashamed to let it be know that we love Alan and that's why we are on here. If it weren't for the hatred expressed on this link by a few this would have died long ago. If you all had kept your hatred to yourselves we wouldn't have had to keep defending Alan. So do what you do and keep those threats comming, you may find yourselves spending alot of time where there aren't computers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 45 min luci 18,381
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 47 min luci 21,961
Three word game (Feb '09) 48 min luci 1,470
Word Game (Oct '10) 49 min luci 3,734
my sister in law of 3 years is coming between m... 1 hr Guy 7
Escape from jail 3 hr pam 15
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Guest 38,757

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance