Jerry MCcoy Steam Max

Jerry MCcoy Steam Max

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonder

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Is he good at cleaning carpet.?
darkdog

Malvern, AR

#2 Dec 10, 2011
wonder wrote:
Is he good at cleaning carpet.?
he should be, been doing it fr 15 years.
wynne

West Memphis, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2011
I know when I go to pay my Insurance at the Allstate they never say thank you are any thing. They act like they all mad up there looks like if Im good enough to get Insurance with them they ought to say thank you.
megastar

Forrest City, AR

#6 Dec 11, 2011
The question was whether or not he does a good job of cleaning carpets and the answer is yes. he does a great job. But, this is topix and anytime a name pops up someone has to bash him. Why don't you people keep your personal thoughts to yourself.
guest

Wynne, AR

#7 Dec 11, 2011
I would go somewhere else. He is too busy being a big shot to care.
guest

Pacifica, CA

#8 Dec 11, 2011
not good to deal with
guest

United States

#9 Dec 11, 2011
Call Boone Rose from Colt. I think East Arkansas Janitorial is the name of his company. He does a much better job, his prices are much better, he's honest, and he truly appreciates every customer.
wonder

Conway, AR

#10 Dec 11, 2011
guest wrote:
Call Boone Rose from Colt. I think East Arkansas Janitorial is the name of his company. He does a much better job, his prices are much better, he's honest, and he truly appreciates every customer.
Ok Thanks .!!
hmm

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2011
I hope Jerry isn't related to the one that owns the pawnshop. He runs his mouth and tells people who has pawned things there. Is there not a privacy act he should be enforcing? I've heard several people talk about him telling their business. It's never been the same since he bought it from the original owner.
FUN

Kiana, AK

#14 Dec 11, 2011
You mean to say there are folks who still have carpet in their houses? In 2011?
Just Thinking

United States

#15 Dec 12, 2011
He's not good to rent from I know that.If he fixes any thing 1 time next time you have to fix it that's he place to do that keep up his own houses. He thinks hes every woman dream hes a nightmare to me. An he is a smart mouth to.
Fellow

United States

#16 Dec 12, 2011
Hes not related different mccoy
hmm wrote:
I hope Jerry isn't related to the one that owns the pawnshop. He runs his mouth and tells people who has pawned things there. Is there not a privacy act he should be enforcing? I've heard several people talk about him telling their business. It's never been the same since he bought it from the original owner.
Beth

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2011
The best by far, there is not even a close second, and to say hes not nice is just wrong, he has always been a gentleman and professional at his work. Very highly regarded at what he does. you cant suceed in wynne without the topix degenerates running them down.
wonder wrote:
Is he good at cleaning carpet.?
please

North Little Rock, AR

#18 Dec 12, 2011
Beth wrote:
The best by far, there is not even a close second, and to say hes not nice is just wrong, he has always been a gentleman and professional at his work. Very highly regarded at what he does. you cant suceed in wynne without the topix degenerates running them down.<quoted text>
well maybe he treats other people different then others. i know that he does act like a big shot thinks hes better then any one. you never to high that you cant come down an you never to low that you cant come up. he is a smart mouth to some people i seen it with my on eyes an heard it.
Summer

United States

#19 Dec 12, 2011
Like your nice all the time maybe you deserve what you get. By being on here down grading people speaks volumes about you, bet your someone hr had to evict for being a deadbeat.
please wrote:
<quoted text> well maybe he treats other people different then others. i know that he does act like a big shot thinks hes better then any one. you never to high that you cant come down an you never to low that you cant come up. he is a smart mouth to some people i seen it with my on eyes an heard it.
Christy

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2011
always a gentleman in my dealings with him, and does an excellent job, never will use anyone but him.
Jacket

United States

#23 Dec 12, 2011
The allstate next to steve jones is the one mccoy owns. No old person there, your thinking of terry philip at allstate in sears plaza . Two different company
billy

United States

#24 Dec 12, 2011
The one in sears next to dixie,there mean as hell, and rip us off. Went to kim mccoy instead next to steve jones. Shes the allstate rep here
Megan

United States

#29 Dec 12, 2011
Why has this become about bashing people, the thread was about his cleaning abilities, of which i must say hes very good. Done work for me and my family for years, and has always been very professional, and prompt. Hes a hard working good guy. Seems this community or some people with no life have nothing better to do than try to hurt people.
Funny

United States

#30 Dec 13, 2011
All the positive comments are coming from the same ip address.. Too funny! Guess you have to do what you have to do to keep a reputable name. Bless your soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr luci 964
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr luci 15,957
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Monroe County Res... 17,886
torri nunez 3 hr guest 4
Cynthia Carney (Apr '11) 5 hr Truth 32
Curious 6 hr Delana 1
Grady (Jan '11) 8 hr Mucka 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages