drug dealer's and thiefs, and crackhe...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bamboozle

Little Rock, AR

#21 Oct 28, 2012
Evil grows when good people do nothing.
SEE IT LIKE IT IS

Little Rock, AR

#22 Oct 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like I want to know if I'm living next door to a sex offender...I want to know if there are thieves among us too!!
If you don't want to be knowledgeable and know who and what you are dealing with, that's your business. Don't try to help yourself. Anonymity only helps a criminal!
I help myself by minding my own business. You think just because jail sites say someone is a sex offender, that they are? I know several people listed on that list that are innocent, but were coehersed into taking a plea deal, or took the deal to end the hassle, and at least one of them was convicted because his dad in law was law enforcement. So you still don't know who you are living next door to. Sometimes prying in your neighbors business will get you hurt or worse. Just because a person was arrested on a charge, doesn't mean they did what they were accused of. I help myself by not believing everything I read and see and none of what I hear. Last time I checked police lie too.
SEE IT LIKE IT IS

Little Rock, AR

#23 Oct 28, 2012
Bamboozle wrote:
Evil grows when good people do nothing.
I never said to do nothing. But since locking them up only costs us more tax money, and doesn't seem to help or work, why waste our tax dollars to keep doing something we know DOES NOT work. They need help, not put in a cage to make their isolation and anger worse. We need to try new ways. Doing it the way we have been, that is doing nothing, but wasting time and our money.
voice

United States

#24 Oct 28, 2012
Doing something over and over, and then still expecting a change is the definition of insanity
VoteYes

Little Rock, AR

#25 Oct 28, 2012
SEE IT LIKE IT IS wrote:
<quoted text>Wynne needs a whole new police force. I agree some are let go after being arrested, but not just for the reasons you say. The jail sites show us who they arrest and for what, but don't show us, that some of those are let go because lack of evidense, police not following rules and regulations, that their rights were violated, they were innocent and beat the charges, or someone filed false reports on them to begin with. Sometimes those arrested were set up or charged only for harassment. If you were not with them, how do you know they are guilty? I agree, law enforcement doesn't do the job, they are paid for, but we, as society, are part of the reason, dope cooks and sellers do what they do. If we would stop labeling them as bad, stop judging them, stop isolating them, and reach out to help them, they may feel they have better ways to make money to survive. We all make mistakes and have addictions. By what you said, you seem to think you don't. What makes them lowlifes? If it is their family and future they are ruining, why do you care, what does that have to do with you? No matter what you do, you won't scare them, they are on a drug that makes them feel 10ft. tall and bulletproof. Why would you want to scare them anyway? GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSE, STOP JUDGING,STOP CALLING THEM NAMES AND TALKING ABOUT THEM, STOP THINKING YOUR BETTER THAN THEM(UNLESS YOU ARE PERFECT, YOUR NO BETTER), IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THINGS REACH OUT A HELPING HAND, "THE CRAZY ONES WHO THINK THEY CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, ARE USUALLY THE ONES WHO DO!
Some of the people on the CCSO site are dangerous, repeat offenders, and when loose they could easily be IN YOUR FACE acting like freaks and/or thugs. I want to see who they are when arrested, and the repeats are endless. Some are far too dangerous to be ignored, treated as if "oh, well!"
Bamboozle

Conway, AR

#26 Oct 28, 2012
so far most of the bad guys are doing as they please dealing,killing,stealing.
SEE IT LIKE IT IS

Little Rock, AR

#27 Oct 28, 2012
i have never seen a real theat on the site just a lot of guys that was born poor and you people are in sad shape if u r worried about them u should quit listening to the police so much they are scared of their own shadow i have seen it myself but you keep on and be scared to leave your own house to do anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridge family 1 hr Guest 38
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Mr Daily 15,707
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Mr Daily 17,544
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr Mr Daily 744
Jodi 1 hr guest 2
Thomas 2 hr Guest 3
Felecia Butler 10 hr ugh 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages