Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

duh wrote:
Let's discuss the issues or the validity of your comment..Stevie.
Let 'er rip, duhdo
duh

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

in the immortal or maybe infamous words or anny Akkoyd to Jane Curtain" Steve your ignorant slut".

Steve your always sounding like that stupid ass negro "Nappy" but maybe its a coincidence.

voter

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Instead of making this about Steve I want to know if this church is saying vote for their members only! Get to the issues at hand!
voter

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

duh wrote:
in the immortal or maybe infamous words or anny Akkoyd to Jane Curtain" Steve your ignorant slut".
Steve your always sounding like that stupid ass negro "Nappy" but maybe its a coincidence.
Do you go to this church?
Steve

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

duh wrote:
Steve your always sounding like that stupid ass negro "Nappy" but maybe its a coincidence
More name calling but no discussion of the issues at hand. Put up or shut up.
Steve

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

God is in schools and kids can talk to him anytime they want. We need to see his work in the actions of his followers not in a bunch of grandstanding, he doesn't need a bunch of idiots forcing prayers on kids at a public school. And churches have no business pushing their politics on members of their church. wBS alienates a lot of people when they do this crap and probably doesn't help their members running for offices. This is why I prefer a small country church to mega churches spending money on all these club God facilities.
NAPPY

Pembroke, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

duh wrote:
your always sounding like that stupid ass negro "Nappy".
Duh, she reeled you in, I see. ;-) And the name is in all caps. It's NAPPY. That's how we Zigs do it.
mafia princess

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Don't you mean the Baptist Mafia. That's what I've always called it. I grew up around it. They control more than you think.
what i think is

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. God gave us brains and She expects us to use them.
well then you need to vote for Obama hes the guy for you look what hes done since hes been in office. if you dont have god in it you dont have nothing so go an pray ok ..
what i think is

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

and god is not she thank you. the bible said he SENT HIS SON JESUS TO DIE ON THE CROSS ...........he didn say he sent his daughter.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

what i think is wrote:
and god is not she thank you. the bible said he SENT HIS SON JESUS TO DIE ON THE CROSS ..........he didn say he sent his daughter.
You don't know if the bible is correct or not. For all anyone knows god could be a woman, a man, or a flying pink squirrel. Personally, I'll prefer the squirrel.
Steve

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

what i think is wrote:
<quoted text> well then you need to vote for Obama hes the guy for you look what hes done since hes been in office. if you dont have god in it you dont have nothing so go an pray ok ..
I will pray for you.
Steve

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

what i think is wrote:
and god is not she thank you. the bible said he SENT HIS SON JESUS TO DIE ON THE CROSS ..........he didn say he sent his daughter.
How sad that you can't get your mind around the limits of language. Again, I will pray for you.
Guest X

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

what i think is wrote:
if you need a church, the media or a celebrity to tell you how to vote on the future of our country, our children then you donlt need to be voting...just saying.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Lots of good people in this church.

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

I heard the white kids who tried to hang the black kid go there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix sucks 52 min guest 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Speller Feller 29,630
life "as were told it" 5 hr Say it loud 2
Big Deer 5 hr 2wiceshy 83
Steve McCoy (Nov '09) 6 hr ohh 16
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 6 hr Flubber Blubber 9,516
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 6 hr Flubber Blubber 9,604
michael ladd investigation 16 hr the real jimbo 9
•••
•••