Next Wynne High School Football Coach

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Old HS Player

Wynne, AR

#1 Jan 27, 2011
Who do you recommend to be the next head football coach at Wynne now that Shempert has resigned?

Forrest City, AR

#2 Jan 27, 2011
Old HS Player wrote:
Who do you recommend to be the next head football coach at Wynne now that Shempert has resigned?
I think they should move Clark McBride over to the high school...he's excellent with the guys!

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Jan 27, 2011
Steve Williams would be a good one
the truth

United States

#4 Jan 27, 2011
Shannon Sherman........sign hi up!
Spiral Staircase

Trumann, AR

#5 Jan 27, 2011
Steve Williams would be a excellent coach for Wynne now that Coach Shempert has resigned!!!!
guest 1

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2011
Bo Hembree
NNN

United States

#7 Jan 27, 2011
There are some out of state coaches with coaching philosophies that would fit here well, all of whom have won many games and championships. We should not restrict the search to in state, in area only.
Posse

Wynne, AR

#8 Jan 27, 2011
Lee Moore

Wynne, AR

#9 Jan 27, 2011
Maybe all of the "coaches" from the stands could pitch in, or better yet maybe all of the parents and community members who have made their voices heard at school board meetings, on Topix and Fearless Friday should coach and see if the scores are any better. I hope that the community is happy with all of the changes that have taken place now. Mabe now they can focus their energies on academics and the state of the Wynne School District. Where were all of the concerned parents and citizens of Wynne today while our High School was threatened?

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jan 27, 2011
Coach Guthrie BABY!!!!
Football Fan

Memphis, TN

#11 Jan 28, 2011
I am sorry Coach Shempert resigned. He has devoted his life to the team and school giving up a lot of family time.They had better ask Trail and his cronies who they want or they will treat the new head coach the same way. After all they have their degrees in coaching.

Hope, AR

#13 Jan 28, 2011
High school sports, though a huge waste of time and tax dollars, should be for high school students, but the parents who have yet to mature can't help but ruin it for everyone. They had their day but refuse to let go, always have to stick their nose into things that are NOT their business and then turn everything ugly. It would sure be a lot better if kids, not to mention their parents, could understand that their employment future depends on their intellect, education, skills and common sense.

Beebe, AR

#14 Jan 28, 2011
John Lemke would do a great job.

Forrest City, AR

#15 Jan 28, 2011
Guest wrote:
John Lemke would do a great job.
I forgot about him he would be IDEAL for the job. Great athlete & family guy!

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2011
Guest wrote:
High school sports, though a huge waste of time and tax dollars, should be for high school students, but the parents who have yet to mature can't help but ruin it for everyone. They had their day but refuse to let go, always have to stick their nose into things that are NOT their business and then turn everything ugly. It would sure be a lot better if kids, not to mention their parents, could understand that their employment future depends on their intellect, education, skills and common sense.
No truer words spoken! We have only one chance at life...and we can not relive it through our kids! Any one can be replaced and life is not always about winning!
That guy

United States

#17 Jan 28, 2011
Bo Hembree or Shannon Sherman.

United States

#18 Jan 28, 2011
I think a few of the Jr high coaches would be good. My son has had them and we think they are great!
newblood

United States

#19 Jan 29, 2011
Guest wrote:
I think a few of the Jr high coaches would be good. My son has had them and we think they are great!
NO...bring in someone new......new blood so to speak.

That way, at least for awhile, everyone on the field will get a fair shake before the rich people and certain parents start calling the shots.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 29, 2011
guest wrote:
Maybe all of the "coaches" from the stands could pitch in, or better yet maybe all of the parents and community members who have made their voices heard at school board meetings, on Topix and Fearless Friday should coach and see if the scores are any better. I hope that the community is happy with all of the changes that have taken place now. Mabe now they can focus their energies on academics and the state of the Wynne School District. Where were all of the concerned parents and citizens of Wynne today while our High School was threatened?
Or better yet...maybe it would be better if you knew a little more about who was saying what and maybe what their reasons were before you made a suggestion. You prove your ignorance when you state that scoring was the issue or even for that matter wins and losses. If you in fact knew anything at all you would understand that it was far deeper and in truth...had more to do with someone on the staff instead of the HC. Unfortunately the choice was made to not make a change there however.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 29, 2011
Football Fan wrote:
I am sorry Coach Shempert resigned. He has devoted his life to the team and school giving up a lot of family time.They had better ask Trail and his cronies who they want or they will treat the new head coach the same way. After all they have their degrees in coaching.
As long as he works as hard as the other coaches in the conference and gives great effort....the new coach will do just fine! Glad you are behind the program and being positive with the future!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 48 min Could Be 30,522
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Mr Wednesday 12,286
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Mr Wednesday 12,047
Little Sheep Dayschool (May '13) 6 hr Steve 19
abby fitts dating ugly thug black boy 9 hr omg 1
Madison Bridge 9 hr Agree 2
walmart 9 hr Anonymous 8
junkies on meth in Wynne (Apr '10) 12 hr Just sayin 168
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?