Unsolved murders

Ida, LA

#62 Jul 19, 2012
Her neck
NotSure

Denver, CO

#63 Jul 19, 2012
Guest wrote:
Here neck was broke/ that's not from a drug overdose! Circumstances showed she was not alone when she died but she was left alone all nite until her parents found her COLD body the next morning/. Comments by joeanne Hendrix/ mom
That's what I had heard, also.
mandude

Wynne, AR

#64 Jul 20, 2012
Police system is horrible
Erika

Mountain Home, AR

#65 Jul 22, 2012
I believe the child killer is either Tommy sells or Robert brown they are both on death row and both confessed to murdering people in arkansas but little rock wouldn't follow up on the lead because of it's cost. They were afraid of another Henry Lucas case. Tommy sells worked for a traveling carnival and both brown and Tommy have lived in Arkansas they both hitched rides on trains the police should question Tommy sells soon to get some closer for the families. He is scheduled for execution this year. In 1995 he was in Jonesboro area. He traveled back and forth he dubbed hisself the coast to coast killer. He killed a whole family in Illinois. He raped the mother until she gave birth and he beat her baby with a bat. One sick sob. I have always wondered about Christina we used to play on the play ground at vanndale elem. Until she moved to hickory ridge. I want justice served for the monster who did it.
God Wins

Cabot, AR

#66 Jul 22, 2012
Dont forget about our ole buddy Jon Brawner...
Concerned

Mobile, AL

#67 Jul 22, 2012
What about Jon?
cid

Dunnellon, FL

#68 Jul 22, 2012
Jim Ed Wampler was ruled a suicide, but it WASN'T!!!!!!!!!!

United States

#70 Jul 23, 2012
What about Wayland Douglas. It was ruled a suicide, but, so many of us have never believed that at all.
Yep

Mobile, AL

#71 Jul 23, 2012
I dOnt remember the Douglas suicide

Ida, LA

#72 Jul 23, 2012
I remember but forgot about Jim Ed. Would you folks with REAL information about unsolved murders email me @. [email protected](all lower case letters). Thank you...Joe Anne Hendrix
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#73 Jul 23, 2012
I am goin to college to become a crime scene investigator wen I do become one I will look at this thread and see what information I can't find

United States

#74 Jul 23, 2012
cid wrote:
Jim Ed Wampler was ruled a suicide, but it WASN'T!!!!!!!!!!
So what happened to Jim Ed Wampler?
That's been a long time ago right?
Concerned

United States

#75 Jul 24, 2012
These parents need closure. I can not imagine how they feel. Joy Hendrix was a beautiful young woman. It's sad that nothing was ever done with her case or any of the above mentioned cases.

United States

#76 Jul 24, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happened to Jim Ed Wampler?
That's been a long time ago right?
If you read the report, it has some troubling things in it. And no follow up with family and close friends, nor a look into the background of the wife.

The man was in his early 80's, he had a gunshot wound to his chest from a 243 rifle.
He was found sitting in his recliner and the rifle between his legs.
His wife said that he had been calling her at work and telling her to come home that he was sick. And needed to go to the doctor.
Another family member said that they had spoken to him about 30 mins before he was shot, and that he sound happy. An never said anything about needing to go see his doctor.

The wife ask the sheriff not to do an autopsy because she didn't want him cut on.
The chair that he was sitting in at time of the shooting was burn.

Later the wife wanted all of Jim Ed's medication return to her. When she was told that they had been destroy she acted relieved.

It was also learned that the wife had coached him into changing his will.
Things were looked over and mishandled.
It was learned that the wife's 1st husband, who was the president of the Bank of McCrory also die of a gun shoot to his chest. There was no report found in McCrory Police records of his shooting. But she told people that his was also a suicide.
??????????

Lampasas, TX

#77 Jul 24, 2012
quote wrote:
<quoted text>If you read the report, it has some troubling things in it. And no follow up with family and close friends, nor a look into the background of the wife.

The man was in his early 80's, he had a gunshot wound to his chest from a 243 rifle.
He was found sitting in his recliner and the rifle between his legs.
His wife said that he had been calling her at work and telling her to come home that he was sick. And needed to go to the doctor.
Another family member said that they had spoken to him about 30 mins before he was shot, and that he sound happy. An never said anything about needing to go see his doctor.

The wife ask the sheriff not to do an autopsy because she didn't want him cut on.
The chair that he was sitting in at time of the shooting was burn.

Later the wife wanted all of Jim Ed's medication return to her. When she was told that they had been destroy she acted relieved.

It was also learned that the wife had coached him into changing his will.
Things were looked over and mishandled.
It was learned that the wife's 1st husband, who was the president of the Bank of McCrory also die of a gun shoot to his chest. There was no report found in McCrory Police records of his shooting. But she told people that his was also a suicide.
??????????
Sounds like you know a lot about this or did your research correctly. Definitely sounds suspicious. Now I understand why you added him to the list.

Ida, LA

#78 Aug 1, 2012
Haven't received any information from anyone at all . If you know someone that could be contacted about the specifics of any of these unsolved murders , I would like to talk with them please thanks to Amy of you with any info ----j Hendrix
ozzy

Saint Petersburg, FL

#79 Aug 7, 2012
were and what ever happened too arlene champion....
Thorn

United States

#80 Aug 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
What about Wayland Douglas. It was ruled a suicide, but, so many of us have never believed that at all.
And guess who rumor has it was invalid in this supposed suicide.... Does Like ring any bells?

Little Rock, AR

#81 Aug 11, 2012
Thorn wrote:
<quoted text>
And guess who rumor has it was invalid in this supposed suicide.... Does Like ring any bells?
Heard it was Like, Mitchell, Stultz and Douglas. When law got to him he had a rope tied around his neck, but was setting on his knees facing the tree. He was badly beaten. Family told police 2 false names that had no inolvement at all, then changed their story and said he threatened to hang hisself all the time and they didn't believe he would and he did. Too many things never added up. He didn't hang hisself but police ruled it a suicide anyway, although evidence pointed to murder.
Anonymous

Miramar Beach, FL

#82 Aug 12, 2012
wat about the girl killed out on summer sweet? she was found naked and it was ruled a suicide? i believe she was found by the kywn tower?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My name is Justin Wilson 1 hr YoungHotRodder99 31
why 2 hr Guest 1
Hot Stones Pizza 2 hr Known 33
Scott Everett 2 hr Known 4
Thieves in Cross county?? 2 hr Weird 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Sniff It In 40,009
Cross Ridge Hospital 4 hr Bob 40

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance