Unsolved murders
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Terra

United States

#1 May 22, 2012
How many insolvent murders or disappearances have occurred in Cross County? Just curious
to many

Wynne, AR

#2 May 22, 2012
Terra wrote:
How many insolvent murders or disappearances have occurred in Cross County? Just curious
Just that I am aware of, 4.
Very

Orlando, FL

#3 May 22, 2012
What 4
to many

United States

#4 May 22, 2012
Very wrote:
What 4
Tommy Newingham, 15+ years missing(presumed dead) Dom, almost 3 years missing(presumed dead) Joy Hendrix 10+years murdered, the little Hinton girl,raped and murdered several years ago. There are LOTS more than those 4 that have been ruled accidental or suicide that were murder. Say what you will about those names but in the end they are someones child and loved one and they should be given the same investagation as anyone else. We are all human and have all made mistakes but that doesnt give someone the right to get away with making the choice that they should die instead of live.
Shelly

Orlando, FL

#5 May 22, 2012
The man killed at the liquor store he owned in Parkin too.
Barry

Canton, TX

#6 May 22, 2012
I remember a little girl from hickory ridge or close to there that they found dead that was selling school stuff. Did they find out who did that? Does anybody remember that?

Canton, TX

#7 May 22, 2012
Barry wrote:
I remember a little girl from hickory ridge or close to there that they found dead that was selling school stuff. Did they find out who did that? Does anybody remember that?
christina pipkin ( pimpkin)
Barry

United States

#8 May 22, 2012
What ever happened with any of these cases ?
Shelly

Orlando, FL

#9 May 23, 2012
Anyone know about these
hmmm

United States

#10 May 23, 2012
The man that owned the Parkin liquor store was solved. They caught the men that killed him. They were the 2 that broke out of jail back in 99 that broke into several houses out Summer Sweet. They stole guns and clothes. I want to say the men were from Hughes or around that area.
Kami Lancaster

Orlando, FL

#11 May 23, 2012
My dads murder was solved. One got life without parole and the other got 50 years he can't parole out til at least 2035 and as far as I am conserved I hope they both die there and burn in hell!! Sorry but they destroyed my family and took the life of a great man and father.
Bean

Brookland, AR

#12 May 23, 2012
to many wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommy Newingham, 15+ years missing(presumed dead) Dom, almost 3 years missing(presumed dead) Joy Hendrix 10+years murdered, the little Hinton girl,raped and murdered several years ago. There are LOTS more than those 4 that have been ruled accidental or suicide that were murder. Say what you will about those names but in the end they are someones child and loved one and they should be given the same investagation as anyone else. We are all human and have all made mistakes but that doesnt give someone the right to get away with making the choice that they should die instead of live.
I too know of one that was ruled a suicide but I am not so certain that it was. It happened in 2007, Thomas Smith.
Bean

Brookland, AR

#13 May 23, 2012
Bean wrote:
<quoted text>
I too know of one that was ruled a suicide but I am not so certain that it was. It happened in 2007, Thomas Smith.
Sounds too much like the Marc DeSpain case to me.
to many

United States

#14 May 23, 2012
Bean wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds too much like the Marc DeSpain case to me.
Bean I would love to pick your brain on this would you mind leaving a email account? Thomas was an amazing man.

United States

#15 May 23, 2012
Geneva Smith went missing not long after Christina Pimpkin
Concerned

United States

#16 May 23, 2012
@ kami , sorry for your loss. Which one of these was your father? It's heartbreaking that these are all still open and never solved
Kami Lancaster

Orlando, FL

#17 May 23, 2012
Someone above commented about the liquor store in Parkin as being unsolved. That was my dad they were referring to but his murder was solved thank goodness. My heart goes out to those who have lost someone in such a tragic way and then have to live with no closure and no answers as to what happened to their loved one.
A BMW

United States

#18 May 23, 2012
Kami are you now a Hill?
Kami Lancaster

Orlando, FL

#19 May 23, 2012
Yes
Kami Lancaster

Orlando, FL

#20 May 23, 2012
Yes pretty much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dhs 43 min Flocka 1
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Mr Thursday 13,436
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Mr Thursday 13,133
Rob Hopper 3 hr Wondering 1
Dustin Amos 9 hr lovie 1
2234 Hwy 284 11 hr sweet pea 14
Cole Hess 12 hr No name 3
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE