Shooting in Wynne today????

Shooting in Wynne today????

Posted in the Wynne Forum

stfu

United States

#52 Aug 3, 2009
and i care about spelling because? this isnt school so who cares if i used a c instead of an s? oh wait your loser ass does... If you know NOTHING about history then dont talk about it, its that simple. and before you say something about me using the wrong spelling of a word then maybe you should go back and rethink your use of "too" instead of "to" and your sentence "I dont know what ancestors did in the slavery days so, i help FUN out now." that sentence makes no senSe. so before you talk shit make sure you are perfect, ok?

i'm sure everyone can tell that you don't care who likes you, because no one does. I dont get on here and spout insanity, i simply get on here and take up for people regardless if i know them or not. you are siding with a total NUT and you have the audacity to come on here and say these things when you also just said you dont know what happend then.

If you are white then why dont you side with the other people who are defending their race? have you not read all of her posts? the woman claims to be a ZIG from the planet ZIGNON or something like that and something about UH from the galaxy RUH. THAT is what you are taking up for! and you are also siding with a woman who blames all the problems of the world on white people! BLACKS sold themselves into slavery! also you are southern so that makes you a HORRIBLE white person! the woman basically said she is MS. WYNN in another post, but in every other post she talks about ms wynn in the 3rd person.

ive hardly ever had any problems with black people and when i do its usually just the women, same with white chicks but most white men are assholes as well. ive never had a problem with a black man or any other race man. white men are just scared of a strong willed woman of any race, and i even married a white man and hes the best for the most part but there are times when he cant handle me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whack Morris 24 min Tony G 2
Rolland Geror 1 hr Concerned citizens 1
cops (Oct '15) 2 hr Guest 87
kently 2 hr Time to Stop 4
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr what a russsh 24,522
Three word game (Feb '09) 3 hr Monroe County Res... 3,048
Word Game (Oct '10) 3 hr Monroe County Res... 5,607

Wynne Jobs

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages