missing woman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 7, 2013
scary

United States

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Should we know more details for our safety if we live in Cherry Valley area?
Was she abducted from Exxon?
Does she live in CV?

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 7, 2013
I am not sure. Find it odd that a man with her last name is listed on the CC website for failure to appear. I just don't wanna see another mystery "disapperance" around here.
citizen x

United States

#4 Jan 7, 2013
xVoice Of Reasonx wrote:
I am not sure. Find it odd that a man with her last name is listed on the CC website for failure to appear. I just don't wanna see another mystery "disapperance" around here.
that's her husband
Stevie

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 8, 2013
She was found dead in her wrecked car on hwy 1. The news said cross county sent helicopters and search crews looking for her but not one helicopter was in the air nor was a search team looking for her. Her family said the missing person report wasn't even completed until today. And it was a bypasser that spotted her car while they were driving by on hwy 1. This family is devastated and lost a loved one that could have been saved if someone would have been looking for her. The family said they've been trying to get the sheriff department to look for her since the 5th and now my friends David is shipped off across the state for another warrant while his wife was missing and is now dead. This is ridiculous!
RIP SHEILA...WE LOVE YOU!
citizen x

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
You are very misinformed. The state and city and county all began looking for this lady the same night her husband went to jail and gave continued daily. The state police did bring in air control to look for her for hours today, along with other counties nearby. Get your facts straight
guest

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I thought they found her but not the car.
citizen

Mesquite, TX

#10 Jan 9, 2013
Maybe if she wasn't such a doper. her calls for help would have been taken more seriously. you can only cry wolf so many times and plus she said she was locked in a camper..and I'm sure a toxicology report will determine how much illegal substance she had in her system .. DWI drugs is against the law and takes other peoples life everyday. just so happened this time it was the offender. I understand she was loved and a family member but lets not polish a turd and blame the police.
me o my

Wynne, AR

#11 Jan 9, 2013
citizen wrote:
Maybe if she wasn't such a doper. her calls for help would have been taken more seriously. you can only cry wolf so many times and plus she said she was locked in a camper..and I'm sure a toxicology report will determine how much illegal substance she had in her system .. DWI drugs is against the law and takes other peoples life everyday. just so happened this time it was the offender. I understand she was loved and a family member but lets not polish a turd and blame the police.
What a heartless a**hole you are, the woman died from MASSIVE HEAD TRAUMA, which if you had any sense at all you know would cause her to be totally disoriented when she made the call for help. Don't be so quick to judge, for you will also be judged in due time, by the way I too think the police did all they could to locate her, it's tragic enough without thoughtless comments making it worst.Peace be with you.
Oh my

Marion, AR

#12 Jan 9, 2013
When its your time to go your gone period.
guest

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2013
She was a doper. Look at her picture. Just cause she died don't make her a saint. Another doper gone.
whotoblame

United States

#14 Jan 9, 2013
true that.................
Man o man

Marion, AR

#15 Jan 9, 2013
You people are cold man she was a human being. Give it a rest, let her family grieve without all the cold comments. Man o man why so cold. Be nice or say nothing. I would say y'all sound like kids but kids don't act like this. Wwjd I feel sad for y'all Sheila is ok now you people need help.
guest

Charleston, MS

#16 Jan 9, 2013
It's a shame that people bash the dead,and can judge someone from a picture, really ??? not everyone takes good pictures! regardless of her lifestyle God made her and that's whats wrong today is people don't have any morals! this world gets colder and darker every day just like the bible says in the last days! I pray God deals with the cruel peoples heart on here. I did not know her or any of her family but I was raised to respect the dead. and I pray that instead of all the poison you use on this site, will turn to good and uplifting.....
Truth

Marion, AR

#17 Jan 9, 2013
They didn't look for her and that's the truth it was a woman now if it had been a man they would have found him. Don't you people no this town by now
Truth

Marion, AR

#18 Jan 9, 2013
And you can bet your ass of it had been a lost four wheeler all of them would have been out looking for that this is one sad and stupid town
lighten up

United States

#19 Jan 9, 2013
There's is alot of death these Days.Young people might not know this because they were not here 25 or 30 years ago.People dying didn't happen often like they are these Days.I can only think of one killing and that was a woman found at a gravel pit between Cherry Valley and Harrisburg about 30 years ago.
sadbuttrue

Dallas, TX

#20 Jan 9, 2013
the whole dang sheriff dept. needs to be fired , none of the do their job execpt the minimal they're required to. the cid is a joke. it's hard to bust dopeheads when you know its gonna hit home. go to town n just look around there every where you look. craps gotten way out of hand we need our town back
citizen

Mesquite, TX

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Truth wrote:
They didn't look for her and that's the truth it was a woman now if it had been a man they would have found him. Don't you people no this town by now
what sense does that make? We would bash her when she was alive but she wasn't that important.important. they did look for her my family is a deputy in SFC. and they were looking at all her friends house
citizen

Mesquite, TX

#22 Jan 9, 2013
me o my wrote:
<quoted text>What a heartless a**hole you are, the woman died from MASSIVE HEAD TRAUMA, which if you had any sense at all you know would cause her to be totally disoriented when she made the call for help. Don't be so quick to judge, for you will also be judged in due time, by the way I too think the police did all they could to locate her, it's tragic enough without thoughtless comments making it worst.Peace be with you.
since you know so much and have apparently done the autopsy on her corpse tell us what the toxicology report said we are all DYING to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 55 min luci 18,038
Word Game (Oct '10) 1 hr luci 1,047
Removed The Thread 1 hr Curious 1
Cain S Hess 1 hr Yellowjacket 22 3
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 15 hr Mr Almost Daily 16,076
any guys in town not on drugs Wed guest 39
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) Wed FC dad 186

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages