tammy mcmaster
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2009
when and why did she get out of jail. she is not in cc jail anymore.

Marianna, AR

#2 Jun 23, 2009
wondering wrote:
when and why did she get out of jail. she is not in cc jail anymore.
I was wondering the same thing.
wonder no more

Alexander, AR

#3 Jun 23, 2009
its called a BOND and she got out on sunday i believe
family in springfield

Riverton, IL

#4 Jul 5, 2009
maybe she is a snitch, but god will judge her.
Concerned

United States

#5 Jul 5, 2009
I think there should be a place for ones like her. Besides out in populations. For real.
yep

United States

#6 Jul 5, 2009
And there should be places for abusive husbands! And I bet there is..........
Kay

United States

#7 Jul 5, 2009
Concerned wrote:
I think there should be a place for ones like her. Besides out in populations. For real.
How about you stfu! her husban beat her. she just couldnt take it anymore. So up yours!
friend of bob

Villa Park, IL

#8 Jul 6, 2009
Kay wrote:
<quoted text> How about you stfu! her husban beat her. she just couldnt take it anymore. So up yours!
go to cross county jail roster and look at her, she doesn't look beat to me!!!!

United States

#9 Jul 6, 2009
out on bond for murder? Damn where did she get that kind of money. And as far as claiming self defense....she took the life of another and I find it very hard to believe that it was because her own life was at stake. Yeah demostic abuse is one thing but come on ending one's life is another!!!
stfu

United States

#10 Jul 6, 2009
i dont believe bobby beat her. neither does anybody else except obviously for your dumb behind. she didnt look beat to ANYBODY the day after she killed and confessed. im thinkin that had she been beat she would have a mark on her, wouldnt you? these people saying that it was self defense dont know the facts or they are goin by what they heard. im friends with bobbys family and i met tammy once and thought she was crazy that moment! dont take up for a murderer, doesnt make you look very good. you should at least know the facts before you start to run ur mouth. i wouldnt go out in public saying these things cuz then everyone around would know how stupid you are. she simply wanted some dope and he wouldnt get her any so she stabbed him. they MAY have fought over HIS phone but not enough to leave a bruise on her because she wanted to get dope and he wanted to go home. it breaks my heart that the night he got killed he called his brother and said he wanted to go home because he didnt feel safe where he was.
pissed

Killeen, TX

#11 Jul 6, 2009
i am a cousin of bobby's and this bitch will get what comes to her. she is a low down piss of shit, and so are all of her friends and family that beleive she is innocent! there is only one person that knows the real truth about what happened that night, and she will meet him on judgement day. he will than and there about face her and she will end up in the fires of hell where she belongs!
honesty

Des Moines, IA

#12 Jul 6, 2009
friend of bob wrote:
<quoted text>
go to cross county jail roster and look at her, she doesn't look beat to me!!!!
She wasnt beat by Bob. Where was she after she killed him.She ran from the scene.If she got beaten on it was probably at this time when she fled the scene. She had someone to whoop her ass so se could say it was in self defense.I feel NO PITY for you Tammy McMasters.You are a murderer and I know GOD will see to it that you get yours.
i know

Forrest City, AR

#13 Jul 6, 2009
It is Tammy McMaster. NOT McMasters get it right.
RIP Uncle Bobby

Dubuque, IA

#14 Jul 6, 2009
Here is the mugshot of the murderer, Tammy McMaster. She appears to be a real victim. Does she look beaten to you or did the cops cover it up wth make up? I bet thats what you will say next. She will be judged and at that time only she will know her fate.

http://crosscountysheriff.org/jail_roster_vie...

Wynne, AR

#15 Jul 6, 2009
This woman was obviously beaten. There is no shelter here in this county for women of abuse. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The police do not care and they do not like women. I called 911 and was told women who lived in my neiborhood did not call the police. Yes it was a rich neighborhood so I had no rights. My husband was infuential and could get away with anything he wanted. I found women have not rights and the court system does not support the innocent. Try it and see. Our judicial system sucks and I have money. Attorneys don't represent you they just take your money
i know

Forrest City, AR

#16 Jul 6, 2009
Guest wrote:
This woman was obviously beaten. There is no shelter here in this county for women of abuse. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. The police do not care and they do not like women. I called 911 and was told women who lived in my neiborhood did not call the police. Yes it was a rich neighborhood so I had no rights. My husband was infuential and could get away with anything he wanted. I found women have not rights and the court system does not support the innocent. Try it and see. Our judicial system sucks and I have money. Attorneys don't represent you they just take your money
I agree with you
stfu

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2009
SHE WAS NOT BEATEN PEOPLE!!!! maybe u should get your facts right!!!!!
Wonder no more

Alexander, AR

#18 Jul 7, 2009
how do you know she wasnt beaten....were you there the night of incident or are you just going on what you heard....i dont think she killed in cold blood....i think she killed out of fear for her life.....you know darn well that "Uncle Bobby" beat her!!!!!!!!!!
friend from Texas

Mechanicsburg, IL

#19 Jul 7, 2009
Wonder no more wrote:
how do you know she wasnt beaten....were you there the night of incident or are you just going on what you heard....i dont think she killed in cold blood....i think she killed out of fear for her life.....you know darn well that "Uncle Bobby" beat her!!!!!!!!!!
and how do you know he beat her were you there? His ex wife says she left him with "ABSOLUTELY" no problem and they were together for years with 3 kids!!! And his friend Monica appearently didn't have problems with him either?? And why aren't these "wittnesses"
speaking up about the abuse? Maybe we should talk to all of her ex husbands about her violent actions, He wasn't the only one SHE abused!!!!
bambino

Mechanicsburg, IL

#20 Jul 7, 2009
I would like to say that she stabbed him once about a month before she murdered him, he told me that himself, in fact I think he told his ex wife too!! He didn't call police then only because of her son, which by the way loved bobby. And she had a boyfriend besides bobby but bobby knew and got along with him, but my point is ... If she was so abused and afraid why would she continue a relationship or have her boyfriend help her get out of the situation. I'm sorry guest but I don't think your battered wife theory is correct in this case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 33 min what a russsh 24,151
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 50 min BARNEYII 42,078
Josh Jennings 1 hr Sick of it 5
Lookie, Lookie..you got caught gettin some Cookie 1 hr guest 47
Orange is the New Black, Wynne edition 2 hr Y she look chinese 6
What's up Betty 2 hr Guest 5
She gone 2 hr guest 15
Twins Found 5 hr Nope 5

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web