First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Went to Ellis air strip today lots of minors drinking and smoking weed.Parents should be concerned.

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
guest wrote:
Went to Ellis air strip today lots of minors drinking and smoking weed.Parents should be concerned.
Really now? I was there from the beginning & one of the last 5 to leave. I saw VERY FEW people drinking the whole time, none of which were minors! Everyone was freezing & trying to stay warm, not looking for a cold beer to chug on! There were only a FEW kids there & they were WITH their parents! As for ur weed smoking accusation, what a crock of BS! Thats a smell u cant hide, so STFU because no one was doing that either! But, nice try tho! Always a sorry POS that wants to mess up everyones good, clean fun! The only concern a parent should have is if their child was out there around a PSYCHOPATH like yourself that ran home & posted some flat out lies on topix! Because buddy u pulled this one straight out of ur ass! Grow up or STAY HOME LOSER!
fwrhoeertls

United States

#3 Dec 30, 2012
U startn shit is the concern. supervised we had. Mad you didn't make a run face it bro.
There

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Didn't see any weed smoking

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2012
There wrote:
Didn't see any weed smoking
well look closer next time!
There

United States

#6 Dec 31, 2012
That's the thing people go around wondering what other people r doin,, instead of urself,, nobody cares if kids where drinking or smoking,, if u are that worried bout it then keep ur kids at home.. Plus if they r minors why would u allow Them to be there,, lee cnt control everybody so go get bent bitchs!!
There 2

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>well look closer next time!
hey Lil Mama I show u something if u come out there next time..
mason

United States

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Probably the young kid. They know he smokes it and sells it.
Just asking

United States

#9 Dec 31, 2012
Well mine minor son went out there and I had to go pick him up cause of all the illegal activities. He knew what they were doing was wrong but his friend's dad wouldn't bring him home.
mason

United States

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Just asking wrote:
Well mine minor son went out there and I had to go pick him up cause of all the illegal activities. He knew what they were doing was wrong but his friend's dad wouldn't bring him home.
like I said. Probably the young kid. He's across the tracks buying alot
LOL

Trumann, AR

#11 Jan 1, 2013
LOL! Really? Weed smokin? Riiiiight. Pretty simple. If you don't want your kids around stuff,don't let um go! What a fucktard!
paris

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Rodney, why don't you drug test your son before he drives too fast and kills someone???
LOL

Trumann, AR

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Got an idea,stay the fook outa Rodney's buisness. Hell if ya think his kid was doing something wrong why not just call the cops? They were there right?
friend

United States

#14 Jan 1, 2013
We was all there and yes the deputies was there. Only a few kids was drinking. Caige don't drink.
yup

United States

#15 Jan 1, 2013
No kids were drinking. Please stop hating on innocent fun
Is what it is

United States

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Ru Paul said hi!
Anon

Moreno Valley, CA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Get a life guest.. Didn't see any such there. Nice try.
STB

Huntsville, AL

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Smoked reefer all through college while getting my engineering degree. Im fine, and my IQ is double yours. Pick something else to bitch about you fu**ing idiots
Minion

Olympia, WA

#19 Jan 1, 2013
What a dumbass. RTTTFMR"S!
lol

Sherwood, AR

#20 Jan 1, 2013
wow u haten why your haten your kids probly smoken weed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 1 hr Trouser Cough 12,431
Larry lewis 2 hr just me 2
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 3 hr Monroe County Res... 12,724
do you ever wonder if you let your true love sl... (Feb '12) 4 hr Truth 214
Officer Nick Swink 6 hr guest 3
Anybody know Joyce Wynn? I believe she is a 5t... (Oct '13) 18 hr Lazy NAPPY 75
Oriellys Auto Parts or Auto Zone Sat guest 10
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web