wrong

United States

#164 Oct 10, 2012
8th graders were not there yet. Coaches should not be blamed for this incident.

Alexander, AR

#165 Oct 10, 2012
No, Sherland was the only one there! The other coaches are not even scheduled to be there at that time. The 8th grade was not there! You have no idea what you are talking about!
another parent
#166 Oct 11, 2012
uh yeah i do...i have an 8th grader and he said they had been there for a couple of min before it happened
wrong

Keller, TX

#167 Oct 11, 2012
Nope I have an 8th grader also and have talked to several and they were not there yet. That is a fact.

Haslet, TX

#168 Oct 11, 2012
Another parent.... All i can say is for u to have no clue what u are talking about but insist you do like you were there or your kid was there , which is a lie, and you want to keep it going and more to be punished , that WERE NOT THERE LIKE THE OTHER TWO COACHES, must mean your kid dont get any playing time!! And if he said he was then he was lying too! Give it a rest!
another parent
#169 Oct 11, 2012
ohhh you hurt my feelings i think i might call somebody...were you there? ohhh dont tell me...your kid is the star player for the 8th grade....and yes my son does get to play...and no i'm not lieing...i for one actually listen to what my kids have to say...

Alexander, AR

#170 Oct 11, 2012
Haha! No wasnt there just like you! I wish you only knew.... Lol! One word of advice, be supportive of the men making a difference in your childs life! They are there to help & do the job they love!

Im getting a feeling your kid dont play or you wouldnt be so vindictive about the only coaches remaining to be able to actually coach him to improve himself! Hell in ur eyes we should send all coaches home & ur kid should still @ learning nothing daily! Really? Think about what ur saying. Btw they look pretty good now! And if ur kid did play u wouldnt be on topix while they r traveling back from batesville!
another parent
#171 Oct 11, 2012
did you ever stop to think that i can access topix while riding in a car? i thank the coaches for pouring into my son. i was only saying that the head coach shouldnt be the only one being punished. but im done arguing with the likes of you. God bless and goodnight!

Jonesboro, AR

#172 Oct 12, 2012
another parent wrote:
did you ever stop to think that i can access topix while riding in a car? i thank the coaches for pouring into my son. i was only saying that the head coach shouldnt be the only one being punished. but im done arguing with the likes of you. God bless and goodnight!
You have made yourself look like a complete idiot because you have no clue what you are talking about. If you really were told by your son that he was there, HE IS A LIAR!
fan

White Oak, TX

#173 Oct 12, 2012
Big game tonight. Come out and support the Jackets. Need a big crowd.

Ida, LA

#174 Oct 15, 2012
He sure does cause a lot of problems
House of Jackets

Ida, LA

#176 Oct 15, 2012
He b!tches like a woman!
player

Longview, TX

#177 Oct 15, 2012
Football player wrote:
We would still win without him
yeah we wouldnt if we went back to the diamond t lol

Ida, LA

#178 Oct 17, 2012
who kissn a$$ the most?? pete or rusty? u dumaces

Trumann, AR

#179 Oct 18, 2012
another parent wrote:
he is in charge of the HIGH SCHOOL team...not the jr varsity(9thgrade) team...that would be coach sherland and he has been suspended...but i think the 2 coaches that help him should have been in trouble as well...it wasnt only sherland who was supposed to be supervising...
Bullish!t he is in charge of football operations and that mean jr high also. He needs to be repriminded.

Atlanta, TX

#180 Oct 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullish!t he is in charge of football operations and that mean jr high also. He needs to be repriminded.
He has, he was forced to keep Bailey on his staff. That's punishment enough.
bah humbug
#181 Oct 18, 2012
the athletic director would be in charge of the operations...the head high school football coach is in charge of the high school...the head jr high coach is in charge of the jr high and the head 7th grade coach is in charge of the 7th grade...so if something happened in the 7th grade locker room(which is at the jr high school) coach hill would be in charge? i dont think so...

United States

#182 Oct 18, 2012
bah humbug wrote:
the athletic director would be in charge of the operations...the head high school football coach is in charge of the high school...the head jr high coach is in charge of the jr high and the head 7th grade coach is in charge of the 7th grade...so if something happened in the 7th grade locker room(which is at the jr high school) coach hill would be in charge? i dont think so...
It all filters down

Ida, LA

#183 Oct 18, 2012
sh!t filters sh!t he is a coksukker . made my son do extra grass drills because he didn't raise enuff money. and my son can't even get on the field!
former player

Jonesboro, AR

#184 Oct 18, 2012
Maybe your son is not good enough to play...u know where he is...go talk to him, I would love to see that. He might make you do grass drills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conner W. 5 hr Heard 2
Always Curious 8 hr guest 4
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) 8 hr Guest 148
New Judge 16 hr guest 4
City of fruits and nuts 19 hr guest 2
Plate lunch 23 hr guest 16
Word Game (Oct '10) Thu luci 984

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance