Ida, LA

#143 Sep 28, 2012
Nubbin Ramsey!? Wynne's oldest teenager !
billyblanks

United States

#144 Sep 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
good post nubbn!
nubbin cant type that is why his nubbin!
Fat ash on Cycle

Ida, LA

#145 Sep 28, 2012
guest wrote:
Nubbin Ramsey!? Wynne's oldest teenager !
and the coach's but buddy!

Ida, LA

#146 Sep 29, 2012
Fat ash on Cycle wrote:
<quoted text>
and the coach's but buddy!
aint that the truth.
whs

Lubbock, TX

#147 Sep 29, 2012
Hill is one hell of a coach and unbelievable worker.

Ida, LA

#148 Sep 29, 2012
whs wrote:
Hill is one hell of a coach and unbelievable worker.
awe...that's sweet Pete!

Ida, LA

#150 Sep 30, 2012
he's liar.
Puffy

Ida, LA

#151 Sep 30, 2012
new is wearing off. Never seen a guy who likes to toot his own horn so much.

United States

#152 Sep 30, 2012
When have you heard him toot his own horn? Give an example..
Wynne Player

Longview, TX

#153 Oct 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
What is sad is how bad he does the veteran coaches that have been here assisting! He is only here because of the dumb people that hired Ben Perry and now that we finally got rid of that idiot we need to get get rid of this control freak!!! He doesnt even believe in or give the asst. Coaches here a chance because all he does is go out and enforce hiring out of district to the guys he wants to bring in! The ones with NO experience! The guys that will do whatever he says & not question him! So he is running off all of our asst. Coaches!
As a wynne football player he is an amazing coach and we wouldnt be undefeated if it wasnt for him.
Another Wynne Player

Ida, LA

#154 Oct 3, 2012
He isn't all that... unless you are one of his pets. Alot of us bust our butts and miss nothing. Different treatment for different players.

Ida, LA

#155 Oct 3, 2012
Tell that coach to quit buying his shirts at Baby Gap
Playa

United States

#156 Oct 3, 2012
Totally agree. He has made a team out of us.
Indian

Grapevine, TX

#157 Oct 3, 2012
Another Wynne Player wrote:
He isn't all that... unless you are one of his pets. Alot of us bust our butts and miss nothing. Different treatment for different players.
Just because you bust your butt does not mean you are good enough to play. I worked hard in high school but that doesn't mean I should have played when others were better than I was. Who should be playing that is not? From the games I have seen it seems the best players are playing.
Football player

Wynne, AR

#158 Oct 4, 2012
We would still win without him
shut up
#159 Oct 5, 2012
why dont you players who dislike him put your names on here? scared of having to run? or being benched?

Ida, LA

#160 Oct 10, 2012
isn't this guy in charge of that football program?? is he up for suspension?
another parent
#161 Oct 10, 2012
he is in charge of the HIGH SCHOOL team...not the jr varsity(9thgrade) team...that would be coach sherland and he has been suspended...but i think the 2 coaches that help him should have been in trouble as well...it wasnt only sherland who was supposed to be supervising...

Alexander, AR

#162 Oct 10, 2012
another parent wrote:
he is in charge of the HIGH SCHOOL team...not the jr varsity(9thgrade) team...that would be coach sherland and he has been suspended...but i think the 2 coaches that help him should have been in trouble as well...it wasnt only sherland who was supposed to be supervising...
The way I understood were dat happen befor the other coachs allowed to be there cause they in class
another parent
#163 Oct 10, 2012
coach sherland, bailey, and pagan were around because some of the 8th graders saw it happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randall sanders 1 hr George Mathis 2
Shot 1 hr Didntseethatcoming 1
Shootings 1 hr Guest 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr gurl 36,177
johnsons diner (Jun '13) 2 hr Big Daddy 23
Tis the Season (Farm Wives) 3 hr Katie 32
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 4 hr luci 17,619

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance