United States

#83 Aug 10, 2012
Old Jacket wrote:
sounds like kerry andrews is out playing bodyguard......go klee ...go klee....its ur burfday
do u get to ride on the back of the harley too?? lol
Don't think coach needs a bodyguard really. Administration has his back and backstabbing folks like you don't bother him or anyone else for that matter that you like to spread hate on. I know this, if I disliked everything the way you do then I would say something to his face, of course that takes guts and character.
Gobble gobble

Ida, LA

#84 Aug 10, 2012
Old Jacket wrote:
sounds like kerry andrews is out playing bodyguard......go klee ...go klee....its ur burfday
Hahahahahahaha.......ol' turkey hunter!!!! hahahaha ...when you gona learn!!!! you can't justify yourself on frickin topix !! find a hobby!!!
Pot meet kettle

United States

#85 Aug 10, 2012
Gobble gobble wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahaha.......ol' turkey hunter!!!! hahahaha ...when you gona learn!!!! you can't justify yourself on frickin topix !! find a hobby!!!
Yea....you got him on that one
Football

Wynne, AR

#86 Aug 10, 2012
Early practice for the seniors tomorrow
Sr Parent

Ida, LA

#87 Aug 10, 2012
Star player missed practice so coach punishes all of them??
what adumas

Jackson, TN

#88 Aug 10, 2012
wide receiver wrote:
What sense does it make to punish players for missing by telling them to leave practice?? An earlier post said they were "belly aching"?? Some advise for you Hill "attitude reflects leadership"!!!!!!! First rule of teaching "don't punish the group for one person's behavior"!!! Pull out the bad weeds don't destroy the whole flower bed!!
You don't know shit about coaching do you?
haha

Jackson, TN

#89 Aug 10, 2012
The guy is an ass wrote:
Also what about the Turner guy he hired? Supposedly the guy told some kid to meet him in the parking lot after practice one day. All the players got on their tail gates and pulled their trucks up waiting on Turner to come out but he wasn't man enough. Guess this is what you get when you get a young arrogant coach who always has sly comments and threats into the players ears. Did this guy come straight from college? Several parents have already met and talked about Turners actions. Someone needs to put a leash around this guy.
Why don,t you try and put a leash on him mouthpiece? Oh, you'd have to come out from behind that computer wouldn't you? Apparently you don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about.
figures

Little Rock, AR

#90 Aug 10, 2012
Fat guys on Harleys wrote:
yep. Jus ask his partner Nubbin Ramsey! Nubbin is his campaign manager!
go nubbn ! it's your birthday! go Nubn!
I thought Nubbin was a child molester!

Haslet, TX

#91 Aug 11, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>Why don,t you try and put a leash on him mouthpiece? Oh, you'd have to come out from behind that computer wouldn't you? Apparently you don't have a clue what the hell you're talking about.
umm, aren't you behind a computer too?
guest2

United States

#92 Aug 11, 2012
Adults acting like children! Grow up!

Ida, LA

#93 Aug 11, 2012
Sr Parent wrote:
yup
whs

Monroe, LA

#94 Aug 11, 2012
Seniors had a great morning practice. Everybody had great attitude and was glad to do it. Got better today and Go Jackets let's have a great year.

Ida, LA

#95 Aug 11, 2012
Old Jacket wrote:
oh my
back

United States

#96 Aug 11, 2012
Sr Parent wrote:
that exactly what I heard.

United States

#97 Aug 11, 2012
I didnt know we had A STAR player. I thought we had a TEAM!
Senior Parent1

Ida, LA

#98 Aug 12, 2012
The coach brags on his players NOT missing summer workouts in the newspaper. But then the other day he sends them all home by kicking them out of practice because they've been missing practice?? Which is it?? Hmmmmm....
Genius

Little Rock, AR

#99 Aug 12, 2012
Summer workouts are different than practices that just started August 1. Know what you are talking about before you get on here bashing.
back

Haslet, TX

#100 Aug 12, 2012
Genius wrote:
Summer workouts are different than practices that just started August 1. Know what you are talking about before you get on here bashing.
practice is practice you dumb fck
Genius

Little Rock, AR

#101 Aug 12, 2012
To the idiot with the huge vocabulary practice is pads and helmets that started on August 1, Summer workouts are what have been taking place all summer, with strength (weights) and conditioning workouts and 7 on 7. So to the person on here who is acting like they know what they are talking about and prolly have never even played a sport. Shut up, you just sound stupid. The attendance issues happened after practice began which started August 1 which was after the interview in the paper.
Yummy

United States

#102 Aug 12, 2012
Coach hill is so freaking hot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Permanent makeup 24 min Fwoop 6
cross county sheriff's office 3 hr guest 1
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 9 hr luci 18,050
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 10 hr luci 16,087
Word Game (Oct '10) 11 hr luci 1,055
China Express sold?? 22 hr Guest 2
any guys in town not on drugs Mon Guest 42

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance