Sick

Andrews, TX

#21 Jul 26, 2012
Fat guys on Harleys wrote:
yep. Jus ask his partner Nubbin Ramsey! Nubbin is his campaign manager!
go nubbn ! it's your birthday! go Nubn!
what kind of idiot runs around with nubbin? I hope he doesn't ever leave nubbin alone with his daughters!!! Coach Hill is the worst thing to happen to this town!!! He won't be around too much longer!! Hopefully admin will run him off. They have dodged several close calls with law suits because of this idiot!!
not shocked
#22 Jul 26, 2012
lawsuits from parents because he wont take their bribe money? what has he done to hurt our team? i saw them winning games last season. what did shempert do after campbell left? if you think you could do a better job, why dont you apply. if you dont want the job then shut up about it.
back

United States

#23 Jul 27, 2012
Sick wrote:
<quoted text>what kind of idiot runs around with nubbin? I hope he doesn't ever leave nubbin alone with his daughters!!! Coach Hill is the worst thing to happen to this town!!! He won't be around too much longer!! Hopefully admin will run him off. They have dodged several close calls with law suits because of this idiot!!
very true statement
Get Real

Pearcy, AR

#24 Jul 27, 2012
Can you give an example of one cause of law suit? Don't worry I'll wait.....

United States

#25 Jul 28, 2012
I agree Hill is horrible! FB team went 9-3,lost to state champs and state runner-up and Marion, won 5A and over-all state powerlifting championships, have good numbers out for football and from what i hear did not loose any players bc of grades. You are right! This idiot has got to go!

Ida, LA

#26 Jul 28, 2012
guest wrote:
I agree Hill is horrible! FB team went 9-3,lost to state champs and state runner-up and Marion, won 5A and over-all state powerlifting championships, have good numbers out for football and from what i hear did not loose any players bc of grades. You are right! This idiot has got to go!
good post nubbn!

United States

#27 Jul 28, 2012
Waiting wrote:
I think it's awesome! Coach hill has restored some confidence to the players And to the community! Wynne needs this type of coach! Hopefully, this new basketball coach will help improve the basketball program as well! Other coaches don't like Hill because he out works them!
they dnt like him because he a ass to them and think he better than everybody,, but until he starts winning he can act like that,, but he won't be here much longer!!
ohno

Wynne, AR

#28 Jul 28, 2012
Is it just me, or is 9-3 last season better than 2-8, 3-8, 5-5, and 5-5 the previous 4 seasons?

Get a life . He actually is a great coach. At least we're not still in the old running offense anymore.

Humble, TX

#29 Jul 28, 2012
ohno wrote:
Is it just me, or is 9-3 last season better than 2-8, 3-8, 5-5, and 5-5 the previous 4 seasons?
Get a life . He actually is a great coach. At least we're not still in the old running offense anymore.
yea that old running offense won alot of games,, if u didn't know!!

Ida, LA

#30 Jul 28, 2012
You mean a Couple of STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS!
whs

United States

#31 Jul 29, 2012
It does not matter what offense you run if you believe in it and work hard at it. As long as the kids buy into it you can be successful. Point I am making is is that coach Hill would be successful in the diamond T if he chose to run it.
The guy is an ass

United States

#32 Jul 29, 2012
Also what about the Turner guy he hired? Supposedly the guy told some kid to meet him in the parking lot after practice one day. All the players got on their tail gates and pulled their trucks up waiting on Turner to come out but he wasn't man enough. Guess this is what you get when you get a young arrogant coach who always has sly comments and threats into the players ears. Did this guy come straight from college? Several parents have already met and talked about Turners actions. Someone needs to put a leash around this guy.
Former player

Ida, LA

#33 Jul 29, 2012
Coach Turner can't help it. his daddy Hill is molding him

Monroe, LA

#34 Jul 29, 2012
Coach Turner is a lawsuit waiting to happen!!! I can't wait til it does!!!
Yuppp

United States

#35 Jul 29, 2012
Ut does no good to report anything up at whs! Goodin is in everybody's hip pocket. He's scared to do his job!
whs

United States

#36 Jul 29, 2012
Coach Hill just proved that the coaches most people complained about did not want to work. Mallet, Meyers and Shempert are all gone. We have a great staff now. You people talking bout lawsuits are pretty silly.
Quack

Ida, LA

#37 Jul 29, 2012
is Turner and Hill still living at Pete's duck lodge?

Ida, LA

#39 Jul 29, 2012
Where's they live?
Crackhead

Ida, LA

#40 Jul 30, 2012
guest wrote:
Where's they live?
uhh....nice sentence
ohno

Wynne, AR

#41 Jul 30, 2012
We've been in this offense for a year. Give it time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cutie at tobaxcxo 51 min foshiznit 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr BARNEYII 39,453
miller/wilson 4 hr Chad 2
Word Game (Oct '10) 5 hr luci 4,163
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 5 hr luci 22,493
Three word game (Feb '09) 5 hr luci 1,935
Kelly's Building 5 hr Joe 16

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance