#1 Jul 20, 2012
He's a GREAT coach
dudeman

Ida, LA

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Him and Jackie still dating?

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2012
He might be a good coach not great!! Needs to realize he not coaching college,, and learn how to work with other coaches!! But he will not be here much longer!!
mandude

Wynne, AR

#4 Jul 22, 2012
How long do you think he'll last?
git r dun

Ida, LA

#5 Jul 22, 2012
dudeman wrote:
Him and Jackie still dating?
dat funny rite dere!
vote

Trumann, AR

#6 Jul 22, 2012
2 years max

Ida, LA

#7 Jul 24, 2012
where does he coach?
mandude

Wynne, AR

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Wynne

Ida, LA

#9 Jul 24, 2012
git r dun wrote:
<quoted text>
dat funny rite dere!
who's jackie?

Alexander, AR

#10 Jul 24, 2012
What is sad is how bad he does the veteran coaches that have been here assisting! He is only here because of the dumb people that hired Ben Perry and now that we finally got rid of that idiot we need to get get rid of this control freak!!! He doesnt even believe in or give the asst. Coaches here a chance because all he does is go out and enforce hiring out of district to the guys he wants to bring in! The ones with NO experience! The guys that will do whatever he says & not question him! So he is running off all of our asst. Coaches!
mandude

Wynne, AR

#11 Jul 24, 2012
I agree
hill supporter

North Little Rock, AR

#12 Jul 25, 2012
people in wynne have complained for years about the way things were ran with the good ole boy system. now that new faces are coming in making some changes you are still complaining. i have figured out that no matter what they do people are still going to complain and most of the time it is people that wont help in any way and don't have a clue what is actually going on.

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
What is sad is how bad he does the veteran coaches that have been here assisting! He is only here because of the dumb people that hired Ben Perry and now that we finally got rid of that idiot we need to get get rid of this control freak!!! He doesnt even believe in or give the asst. Coaches here a chance because all he does is go out and enforce hiring out of district to the guys he wants to bring in! The ones with NO experience! The guys that will do whatever he says & not question him! So he is running off all of our asst. Coaches!
Good!! If he actually was able to do this then he deserves a raise! Getting rid of some of the lazy dead weight was something that needed to be done.
Waiting

Gretna, LA

#14 Jul 25, 2012
I think it's awesome! Coach hill has restored some confidence to the players And to the community! Wynne needs this type of coach! Hopefully, this new basketball coach will help improve the basketball program as well! Other coaches don't like Hill because he out works them!

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
Who would you suggest he hire? Who are the coaches he is running off?
not shocked
#16 Jul 25, 2012
i agree with the person that talked about wynne not liking changes. they hired a coach that worked under campbell and what happened? the team was crap. coach hill has actually made this a team. get over yourselves and accept change for once. it doesnt hurt i promise.

Cabot, AR

#17 Jul 25, 2012
Be nice, the Trails have a lot invested in him!
Get Real

Pearcy, AR

#18 Jul 25, 2012
First off Coach Hill has no authority in the hiring of coaches. That's the problem. The only person he has had any say so on to hire was when he first got here and Mallet quit. And anyone that follows the football program knows he was a great hire and coach. Why do you have to be in your fifties and from wynne to coach? We need some young blood in the program, someone motivated and energetic, and doesn't gripe about having to work and actually trys to build relationships with the kids. So no coach hill doesn't bring in out of district coaches but maybe when someone gets hired for the football program maybe the head football coach should get some say so? Can I have one example of one coach Hill ran off? And people talking about he needs to realize he's not a college coach, maybe you should get out of Wynne and see what successful programs around the state do. They don't come in August and start football. This is 2012, football is a year around thing with weight training and everything else that is involved. This isn't 01 or 04 there is no Deangelo Williams or Antonio Warrens around anymore. So get with the times, high school football has changed. Keep up the good work coaches.

United States

#19 Jul 26, 2012
He is a hard working coach who is doing a great job.
Fat guys on Harleys

Ida, LA

#20 Jul 26, 2012
yep. Jus ask his partner Nubbin Ramsey! Nubbin is his campaign manager!

go nubbn ! it's your birthday! go Nubn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy ball the sorriest excuse for a human 11 min guest 1
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) 9 hr Blue 187
sheriff office 13 hr guest 81
senator Ron Caldwell 15 hr guest 13
Jill Thomas (Apr '11) 17 hr chad 4
any guys in town not on drugs Sat Bam 41
4 Word Game (Jun '11) Fri luci 16,079

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance