Rusty and Leigh trail

Rusty and Leigh trail

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Forrest City, AR

#1 May 18, 2011
What is up with the Trail clan coming to Wynne and trying to take over all the sporting activities? Then, when things don't go their way, they throw a fit and cry foul! Pun intended....Go back to Forrest City..ohh that's right, you can't. They don't want you either!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Ida, LA

#2 May 18, 2011
Guest wrote:
What is up with the Trail clan coming to Wynne and trying to take over all the sporting activities? Then, when things don't go their way, they throw a fit and cry foul! Pun intended....Go back to Forrest City..ohh that's right, you can't. They don't want you either!
I wish that parents fully understood the ramifications of what they are teaching their children through their actions. What will some of these kids do in the real world when Mom and Dad aren't there? How will they survive college? A certain group of parents highjacked the WHS football program. Sports should be fun. Those kids with talent and good grades should be on the field or court. It's a real shame that these parents don't care about the conditions of our schools, technology, finding the best teachers, test scores etc. Instead we are painting the football, hanging posters of the players and shooting fireworks. When will academics take precedence over athletics in this town? Yes, athletics have their place but our children need an education, they need to be prepared for college. I am glad that the community is finally realizing what really happened in this situation with the parents and with the coaching changes. Go to the school website and take a look for yourself at the salaries. How much does the AD make--and that is all that he does? The Principal makes more than the Assistant Super? While some parents are to blame for what has happened it is obvious that the school thinks more of Athletics than Academics...after all they don't charge at the door for choir or band concerts. People will come out for a ballgame but won't darken the door for Parents Visitation. Parents can complain about coaches and get changes--what about teachers who aren't making the grade? It is clear what the WSD's priority is, unfortunately they've created only one Deangelo Williams. It is time to wake up WSD--take back control from the parents and WBC--make learning a priority not throwing a football.
WYNNE

Ida, LA

#3 May 18, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text> I wish that parents fully understood the ramifications of what they are teaching their children through their actions. What will some of these kids do in the real world when Mom and Dad aren't there? How will they survive college? A certain group of parents highjacked the WHS football program. Sports should be fun. Those kids with talent and good grades should be on the field or court. It's a real shame that these parents don't care about the conditions of our schools, technology, finding the best teachers, test scores etc. Instead we are painting the football, hanging posters of the players and shooting fireworks. When will academics take precedence over athletics in this town? Yes, athletics have their place but our children need an education, they need to be prepared for college. I am glad that the community is finally realizing what really happened in this situation with the parents and with the coaching changes. Go to the school website and take a look for yourself at the salaries. How much does the AD make--and that is all that he does? The Principal makes more than the Assistant Super? While some parents are to blame for what has happened it is obvious that the school thinks more of Athletics than Academics...after all they don't charge at the door for choir or band concerts. People will come out for a ballgame but won't darken the door for Parents Visitation. Parents can complain about coaches and get changes--what about teachers who aren't making the grade? It is clear what the WSD's priority is, unfortunately they've created only one Deangelo Williams. It is time to wake up WSD--take back control from the parents and WBC--make learning a priority not throwing a football.
I was agreeing with everything you said...but before I comment please tell me what WBC stand for??

Ida, LA

#4 May 18, 2011
WYNNE wrote:
<quoted text>
I was agreeing with everything you said...but before I comment please tell me what WBC stand for??
Wynne Baptist Church--you must not be a member! It sometimes seems as though the school district and the church are interconnected in some way.
just wondering

United States

#5 May 18, 2011
I have noticed how you get a few people who are want to be something they are not and they have to act ignorant in order to show they are who they think they are... because u have a lil' bit of money does not give power over the sporting activities!!!!! some people need to get over they self and realize not all of us will back away from a idiot!! but take them down with us... lol..

Ida, LA

#6 May 18, 2011
isn't the new coach living at their hunting lodge too? wonder if they offered Dr. Perry that place when he came to town??
Anonymous

United States

#7 May 18, 2011
could be
jacket dad

United States

#8 May 19, 2011
Word is new coach staying at qb's hunting cabin. Some things never change.
kissass

Denver, CO

#9 May 19, 2011
jacket dad wrote:
Word is new coach staying at qb's hunting cabin. Some things never change.
WOW! Imagine that. But hey, some people can buy their way through life and some people have to work and scrape for anything that they have. I have more respect for the "workers" and not the fake, phoney "buyers".

United States

#10 May 19, 2011
who is qb?
04LCS

Mountain Pine, AR

#11 May 19, 2011
Well what I'm wondering is...if the Trails have so much $$$, how come Lee doesn't tip Sonic car hops very well??? At least thats what a car hop told me...hmmmm?
well well

Madison, MS

#12 May 19, 2011
Who was that crop duster that she was slipping around with>>>>

Ida, LA

#13 May 19, 2011
o really???
Jacob P

United States

#14 May 19, 2011
I personally know the trails, and they are VERY nice people. Just because a family has power in the town, doesn't need they need to be criticized! When they start doing wrong, thats when you can gossip away. But they are a very nice family, that just so happens to have some money. All this is, is jealousy, and stupid people wanting to talk bad about other people, because they can't have the same opportunities in life, because they sit on their asses on Topix all day trying to find dirt on people to go tell everyone at their family reunion. Where the hit story at the reunion in the trailor park, is how far cousin Jeb's tractor caught air and how big the beer kegs exploded when he landed on them..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#15 May 19, 2011
Please don't confuse Rusty and Lee & their kids with Dusty and Michelle & their kids. I haven't seen any of this type of arrogance from Dusty's family and their son is nice and respectful to everybody! Two brothers but two different styles and two totally different wives. It would be a grave injustice to judge both families by the ignorance and lack of social grace of the other! One just proves money can't buy good taste or intelligence or proof that the plantation era is over.
Welllllll

United States

#16 May 19, 2011
WYNNE wrote:
<quoted text>
It means it's Wynne Public Schools not Wynne Baptist Public Schools! Better check with the preacher and see if your allowed to agree or not. LMAO

Frisco, TX

#17 May 20, 2011
Welllllll wrote:
<quoted text>
It means it's Wynne Public Schools not Wynne Baptist Public Schools! Better check with the preacher and see if your allowed to agree or not. LMAO
Actually, I'm not sure how you would get wynne public school from WBC.....wynne baptist church.

As far as the above post re: Dusty and his family. I have heard they were very nice people and a total opposite from his brother.
wow

United States

#18 May 20, 2011
This site shud b called DIRT !

Ida, LA

#19 May 22, 2011
my how wynne has changed.......
guest 2

Wynne, AR

#20 May 22, 2011
I guess you define “nice people” as someone who would accuse the parents of another football player of bribing the coaches to vote for their son to receive all this year’s football awards? Someone who would go to their house and make a scene? Trail is lucky the Dad didn’t spank his butt and send him packing. He definitely is capable of doing so but he is too good a person to do that. I would have paid a lot for a ticket to watch that. Yea it would be great if the Trail’s exited Wynne and went back to where they came from!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game (Oct '10) 2 hr 2twisted 1,993
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr 2twisted 19,508
Our president is an idiot 4 hr guest 18
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr guest 33,874
free meals to be given out at jail 8 hr masta 2
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) 10 hr Mimi 1,773
Dawn burns 11 hr Dean 2

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance