wynne /cross county high school football

Posted in the Wynne Forum

football fan

Inverness, FL

#1 Aug 5, 2010
r they going to be good this year

Little Rock, AR

#2 Aug 5, 2010
We've given it due consideration and have decided, once again, that life would improve measurably if these students would simply dump football in favor of increased academic pursuits. It would be healthier for them in many ways, and it would help to reduce the need for tax mils

“Let's talk to each other:”

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Guest wrote:
We've given it due consideration and have decided, once again, that life would improve measurably if these students would simply dump football in favor of increased academic pursuits. It would be healthier for them in many ways, and it would help to reduce the need for tax mils
Before I paste the reply I made to you pertaining 7th grade football, I would like to know who all makes up the "we" that made that decision? Can't you even accept the responsibility of having an opinion of your own? Here's the reply I made to the other thread:

"There is a man that I graduated with that was a star football player, went to college on a sports scholarship. To make a long story short, he became a WORLD renowned heart surgeon, and developed most of the techniques used in open-heart surgery, giving thousands upon thousands of people a few more years. He just recently retired, but is still doing reasearch and developement in that field. He has performed surgery or taught his techniques in 30 different countries. So, I guess he wasted his time on building football and baseball memories?

Granted, the largest percentile of graduates will fall in between what you described and what I described. We are created with equal rights; all are not equal in real life."
PRN

United States

#4 Aug 5, 2010
Perfessor, you are so smart :)
Yes, I think both teams will be great!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Guest wrote:
Obviously a post from someone that never applied themselves, felt they were entitled to be able to play without working hard or putting forth any effort....yet find fault in those that do apply themselves and do something which they feel good about. I would suggest guest that there are still some things in life you could involve yourself with that will give you a better feeling about life and in general about yourself. Being bitter only causes more pain!!! Hope I put that in a nice way......

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2010
PRN wrote:
Perfessor, you are so smart :)
Yes, I think both teams will be great!
is your nickname BUG prn
T-BIRD

Morgantown, IN

#7 Aug 6, 2010
THE t-birds r going to be pretty good this year i heard

Trumann, AR

#8 Aug 6, 2010
I PROUDLY support the THUNDERBIRDS , in a off seanon or a great season. I;m from Cross County so I will always be a supporter!!
PRN

United States

#9 Aug 6, 2010
same ole shit wrote:
<quoted text>
is your nickname BUG prn
Nope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 5 hr Honest Babe 13,095
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 5 hr Honest Babe 12,801
christy rooks 8 hr Someonewhoknows 4
Jr. Girls basketball player 14 hr Top Shelf 5
sagging pants 14 hr fast 12
I dont hate you 17 hr nursealso 16
Damien Echols in catfish island?!! (Sep '13) Sun Too funny 110
More from around the web

Wynne People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE