wynne sports
wynne sports fan

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2012
I'm glad to see the football team is doing so good this year. What's the basketball , baseball or softball teams going to look like. I'm hoping for some championships this year!!
bgl

United States

#2 Oct 12, 2012
wynne sports fan wrote:
I'm glad to see the football team is doing so good this year. What's the basketball , baseball or softball teams going to look like. I'm hoping for some championships this year!!
Don't know bout basketball but I heard the coach say that they don't have a pitcher or an outfield this year in softball but hopefully that will change.
whs fan

United States

#3 Oct 13, 2012
I think the basketball will struggle just like every year. Seems the coaches don't really care.
FUN NAPPY Selmer thats ME

Kiana, AK

#4 Oct 13, 2012
How great it might be is you people were as interested in academics as you are in sports. But sports has become the American way, huh?
bop dad

Arlington, TX

#5 Oct 13, 2012
FUN NAPPY Selmer thats ME wrote:
How great it might be is you people were as interested in academics as you are in sports. But sports has become the American way, huh?
I'm thinking that Wynne should do well this year in basketball. Talked to a coach and he said both girls and boys teams are looking strong this year. Some new talent and some that didn't play last year are back!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Three word game (Feb '09) 45 min whatimeisit 2,375
Word Game (Oct '10) 51 min whatimeisit 4,710
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr guest 40,913
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Vagabond 23,277
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 8 hr Mr Almost Daily 19,058
Sanders Johnson is very smart is he 8 hr cellmate 17
Woops woops 10 hr Guest 5

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance