of 3
Next Last

Wynne, AR

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Easy to explain, this is cross county.
jules ant lien

United States

#5 Jun 20, 2011
And you could tell when lies was about to come. He would say. ( And when I did ). Or ( just ask my dad ). Lol yea I've had some great times with my old friend. I can only hope and pray he can keep on keepen on and pull his self back togather.
I know them well

United States

#6 Jun 20, 2011
His parents are better than you ever thought about being. Bringing them into the conversation even if just for being a jerk due to his name is very sad.
I know them better

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2011
You need to learn to read. No one said a word about his folks. They are some of the best. But that dam ricky dan can't get right.
his exes cousin

Mesquite, NV

#8 Jun 20, 2011
that crack head talked wrote:
Lol Ricky dan what a joke now this is a bitch that has no brains. Done put to many points in his arm and shot up to much shit. He found his self a crack whore and messed around on his wife. She in return ran to his x-bestfriend and he cryes at night now. Tuff old Ricky dan. Well his x-wife is looken great and doing great to. Ever one is very happy for her. She looks and seems to be very happy in the arms that she is in. It is said she should have ben with him sence she was young. But to hear her talk he brings out the youth in her. But back to ricky dan lol what parents would have named there son that. Was they on crack to. Is that what is rong with him. I mean he has never worked , never took care of anything , lied lied lied to everone and ant no man
You are damn right he aint got no brains. He smoked em. I love my cousin (his exwife) but when they where together i was reluctant to ask them over cause i got tired of hearing his pathetic tall tales. I for one am glad she is doing better. She should have made this call a long time ago. My uncle, REST HIS Soul, would be proud of her decision even though he didnt agree with it 20 years ago. Love ya sherry and harold. Hope yall live a long happy life together and i still wanna be in tha wedding.
I know them well

United States

#9 Jun 21, 2011
If you go back and read it states "What parents would name their son Ricky Dan" and we can easily get into a childish topix name calling fight but all I am and still am stating is that his parents shouldn't be brought into this conversation much less this web site even if it is someone just talking about what they chose to name their son.

Wynne, AR

#10 Jun 21, 2011
His name by the way is Richard Daniel Walker, Jr., Ricky Dan for short.
Jim Bob

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
hell i seen RDW jump the mississippi river my damn self an he only took 3 runing steps to do it. when he lands on the uther side he land on a bar and had to wrassel it to death. i tell yall its the damn truth. i was thar. hell i even knowed the bar.
H R L

United States

#12 Jun 23, 2011
his exes cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are damn right he aint got no brains. He smoked em. I love my cousin (his exwife) but when they where together i was reluctant to ask them over cause i got tired of hearing his pathetic tall tales. I for one am glad she is doing better. She should have made this call a long time ago. My uncle, REST HIS Soul, would be proud of her decision even though he didnt agree with it 20 years ago. Love ya sherry and harold. Hope yall live a long happy life together and i still wanna be in tha wedding.
. I was told my name was here. Yes u can come to the wedding. Augest of 2012 on Hillbillys birthday. Hillbilly my old friend 20 years ago he hated me for tryen to date sherry. Then he told me time after time he hated his self for not letten me. I went to his grave not long ago. I could feel his presents and I think I could hear his voice tellen me to take care of her and show her a life full of love and adventure. He use to hit me in my arm before I left his house from a vist. My arm was sore the next day after my vist to his grave. And all I could say is yes sir. She is in my arms now and even on a cold dark rainy day I will make the best of it for her.
ecstaticly happy

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jun 23, 2011
i lov u too baby im smilin cuz u jus set a date publicly!!!! I lov u forever and always. U make me so happy i cant stand it
just wonderen

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2011
How the hell is he still in town. I hear he is stayen at his partents new house that is old and ran down. And still maken that meth there with that toothless crackhead he is with. Boy he messed up his life by messen with her. Who is sherry getten married to ?

Wynne, AR

#15 Jun 28, 2011
Yep, Harrel and Sherry deserve each other. Sherry has been beside Ricky Dan in all the way with "his" drug. When Harrell had to start paying for Sherry overdrawn checks we will see. Who taught Ricky Dan about drugs anyway Harrel. None of them are law biding citizens. Yep they are all winners aren't they.
H R L

United States

#16 Jun 28, 2011
guest wrote:
Yep, Harrel and Sherry deserve each other. Sherry has been beside Ricky Dan in all the way with "his" drug. When Harrell had to start paying for Sherry overdrawn checks we will see. Who taught Ricky Dan about drugs anyway Harrel. None of them are law biding citizens. Yep they are all winners aren't they.
. Lol now here is a trick that can't spell. What are you a high school drop out ? My name is spelled harold. No I did not teach him anything. If I did he would not have sores all over his face. And I don't know any thing about overdrawn checks but if there is any yes I will be happy to pay for them. As for ricky dan I don't hate my old friend. Just hate what he has done. We all have to pay our own way when we mess up. And like most its all we had some of us learn some don't I did. Today I'm a happy man. A dam good truck driver that makes the money needed for the house hold. What are you ? Some trick that can't spell. Lol. Get a life. As you see I'm not scard to say who I am. I have no reason to
spell check

Little Rock, AR

#17 Jun 30, 2011
H R L wrote:
<quoted text>. I was told my name was here. Yes u can come to the wedding. Augest of 2012 on Hillbillys birthday. Hillbilly my old friend 20 years ago he hated me for tryen to date sherry. Then he told me time after time he hated his self for not letten me. I went to his grave not long ago. I could feel his presents and I think I could hear his voice tellen me to take care of her and show her a life full of love and adventure. He use to hit me in my arm before I left his house from a vist. My arm was sore the next day after my vist to his grave. And all I could say is yes sir. She is in my arms now and even on a cold dark rainy day I will make the best of it for her.
Hey High School Grad... Augest is August, letten is letting, presents is a gift not presence like he is there, and tellen is telling.
H R L

United States

#18 Jun 30, 2011
spell check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey High School Grad... Augest is August, letten is letting, presents is a gift not presence like he is there, and tellen is telling.
. My trick is back I see. I hope you are the same one who can't spell my name. I didn't miss spell those words at all. That's redneck spellen lol but your probly a yankee and don't know that. Or a trick aka locklizzard as us truckers calls ya. Those are lower on the pole than a shitcricket. And if your a dude you probly cary a drillbit in the bathroom to drill a hole in the wall so you can watch other men pee. But you can call your self what ever makes you happy. Or feel better about your self. a
sherry

United States

#19 Jun 30, 2011
Hey guest. Who are you to say who deserves to be with someone. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. As far as me bein beside rd, I've never denied what I've done. I wanted out of that life long before I got out. Problem was I wanted him to get out with me. But he wldnt so I got out myself. None of you know a damn thing bout my life or what I've done or why. And frankly its none of your damn business either. About hot checks, you don't know the truth behind that either, I've always worked to support my family the best I could. ItS hard for only one person to do that on their own, and I wasn't the only spendin my money. And as far as law abidin citizens go, I seriously doubt that you are one either. I bet you have or still do drugs your damn self. So get a life and keep your damn opinions to yourself
Nocrap

United States

#20 Jun 30, 2011
H R L wrote:
<quoted text>. My trick is back I see. I hope you are the same one who can't spell my name. I didn't miss spell those words at all. That's redneck spellen lol but your probly a yankee and don't know that. Or a trick aka locklizzard as us truckers calls ya. Those are lower on the pole than a shitcricket. And if your a dude you probly cary a drillbit in the bathroom to drill a hole in the wall so you can watch other men pee. But you can call your self what ever makes you happy. Or feel better about your self. a
It takes a complete moron to justify his ignorance. I understand you anounciate your words differently but that doesnt mean that they take on a whole new spelling.
If you are happy in your ignorance, then far be it from anyone to change your ways, but dont say its because you speak some unofficial, unkown language.
Also the term is LOT lizards, not locklizards. The term was coined by truckers for the prostitutes that would hang out in the "parking LOTS" of truck stops and some rest areas.
No, I am not a yankee, as if that matters to anyone other than a toothless, drunk, incest thriving sod such as yourself. I was born right here in Wynne, Ar. I just went to school everyday and half way paid attention in class.
I hope this brings a quick reply from you so I, along with he rest of the world, can get a small chuckle out of how ignorant you truely are. Yes thats right! The internet is for the entire world to see, not just Wynne, Ar.
I suppose some people will think it sad, and have pitty for you, because they didnt realize that there were still Americans so backwards.
If it helps, I hear that there is a special at Walmart on PBR!
trucker

United States

#21 Jun 30, 2011
(QUOTE) who="Nocrap"]<quo ted text>
It takes a complete moron to justify his ignorance. I understand you anounciate your words differently but that doesnt mean that they take on a whole new spelling.
If you are happy in your ignorance, then far be it from anyone to change your ways, but dont say its because you speak some unofficial, unkown language.
Also the term is LOT lizards, not locklizards. The term was coined by truckers for the prostitutes that would hang out in the "parking LOTS" of truck stops and some rest areas.
No, I am not a yankee, as if that matters to anyone other than a toothless, drunk, incest thriving sod such as yourself. I was born right here in Wynne, Ar. I just went to school everyday and half way paid attention in class.
I hope this brings a quick reply from you so I, along with he rest of the world, can get a small chuckle out of how ignorant you truely are. Yes thats right! The internet is for the entire world to see, not just Wynne, Ar.
I suppose some people will think it sad, and have pitty for you, because they didnt realize that there were still Americans so backwards.
If it helps, I hear that there is a special at Walmart on PBR!( QUOTE). Lol rong again. We as truckers calls yall locklizzards cause we lock our doors at night to keep yall out and yall will even try your house key to open It. From wynne are ya ? There's only one truck stop there. Please stay off the candy apple red western star pullen a tanker. I would hate to put a knot on your head with a bar of soap in a sock. I can tell you have tryed that job before. Lol LOT lizzards is what we tell yall you are but on the cb we have the real names that's how we know who works and who don't just by the way they type. Lol. As for drunks that was not a full beer can you took off that fender. That guy could not make it to the bath room. Come on. I'm here all night. And get payed for it.
jesse king

United States

#23 Jul 1, 2011
ricky is my friend... he has really began changing his life, he is a good man that loves his family... sometimes people have a good reason for what they do... so what if he talked and i dont even know what you talking about
jesse king

United States

#24 Jul 1, 2011
by the way i loved his stories

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oriellys Auto Parts or Auto Zone 3 hr Roy 4
Does size matter 4 hr friends know 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Jose Washington 30,753
Brittney Gaddy 7 hr Guest 1
Anne luker 8 hr Dustin 2
Wynne house in the haunting (Nov '12) 8 hr billy 81
do you ever wonder if you let your true love sl... (Feb '12) 8 hr Lost 212
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web