relationship HELP
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
desperate

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
How long should a relationship last till he.pops the question?
NAPPYsaysDare2bD ifferent

Kiana, AK

#2 Dec 26, 2012
What question? The fornication question? The question of when he can get the free milk yawl so easily give away? If you're already giving him what he wants, there's not much need for him to pop any other question is there? You'll be old soup and he'll want to move on to a fresh pot. Even your milk will be old. Yawl are much too desperate, Desperate.
complicated

Little Rock, AR

#3 Dec 26, 2012
Somewhere between 15 minutes and 99 years. Every relationship is different... What you should ask is how long you want to wait. If he has not asked and you are simply not willing to wait then you need to make a decision. YOU need to answer your own question without the help of random people on Topix. Good luck!

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 26, 2012
NAPPYsaysDare2bDifferent wrote:
What question? The fornication question? The question of when he can get the free milk yawl so easily give away? If you're already giving him what he wants, there's not much need for him to pop any other question is there? You'll be old soup and he'll want to move on to a fresh pot. Even your milk will be old. Yawl are much too desperate, Desperate.
Dam I actually agree!
desperate

United States

#5 Dec 27, 2012
6yrs and going strong thanks
HeadacheDude

West Memphis, AR

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Instead of asking Topix posters what they think, why not ask the guy who claims to care for you? He may not want to get married.

Kiana, AK

#7 Dec 28, 2012
You've been screwing a guy for six years and he doesn't want to marry you? Hmmm, wonder why. Might that be because he's getting everything he wants for free without being tied to or responsible for anyone other than himself? You females are much too easy to get a man who wants to marry you, but you don't seem to understand that.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#8 Dec 28, 2012
Dam!! I got to agree with her again! She's absolutely right!! Why buy the milk if the milk is free??

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 28, 2012
b_rad_ wrote:
Dam!! I got to agree with her again! She's absolutely right!! Why buy the milk if the milk is free??
For real, especially when it is projected to hit $8 a gallon.

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 28, 2012
You've been screwing a guy for six years and he doesn't want to marry you? Hmmm, wonder why. Might that be because he's getting everything he wants for free without being tied to or responsible for anyone other than himself? You females are much too easy to get a man who wants to marry you, but you don't seem to understand that.
You women are all the same. You expect all the guys to play the stupid part and be responsible for women on top of himself while giving everything women want for free so that you women don't have to be responsible for anything including themselves and if a guy does not want to be part of any of this then all the cowards in society act like hyenas and gang up on him with their childish harassment because he don't want to play a stupid part.

“NSA”

Location hidden

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Well didn't you just flip out and go over the deep end!

Kiana, AK

#12 Dec 28, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You women are all the same. You expect all the guys to play the stupid part and be responsible for women on top of himself while giving everything women want for free so that you women don't have to be responsible for anything including themselves and if a guy does not want to be part of any of this then all the cowards in society act like hyenas and gang up on him with their childish harassment because he don't want to play a stupid part.
GOD fashioned man and blew into him the breath of life. HE saw that man was incomplete and it wasn't good that he be alone. Thus, GOD birthed out of man woman. Woman was to be his helpmeat. Adam was the only man from whom GOD chose to birth another human being. From that time till now, human beings are birthed from females. GOD fashioned man to be the giver and the woman to be the receiver. Uh-ruh, have you not been able to figure that out just yet? The male was given a penis and the female a vagina. The male's penis is inserted into the female's vagina. She receives his sperm and it is she who becomes impregnated. It is she who carries his baby for 9 months, with morning sickness, swelling, backaches and other pain. And in unimagineable pain to a man, she gives birth to his child through a very small hole of only centimeters in diameter that has to stretch large enough for a human being to exit. It is she who has the nurishment to feed his child, not him. But it is he who wants to suck that body part as though he were a tiny, helpless, newborn infant who can't put one foot before the other nor can he even hold up his pwn head without assistance. It is a 'boy' who expects that 'real women' simply want something for free from a man without playing her part. A 'real man' won't mind being responsible and being the head of his household just as a real woman won't mind giving him his own child, not to mention that nowadays she, a real woman, doesn't mind working outside the home to help him make a home for their family. They work together because 'they' love each other. They give not 50% each, but they give whatever the percent needed whenever it's needed be it 100% if necessary. I am the thumb to my husbands four fingers. Without the thumb, those four fingers won't work nearly as well. NAPPY, are you completely out of your old mind? You must be if you think these X and Y generations will roll thata way.
NotLongAgoDude

West Memphis, AR

#14 Dec 28, 2012
Some years back I dated a woman who made it clear from the start that marriage was NOT in her vocabulary nor in her thoughts, but she did want a committed relationship that she could trust and enjoy in all ways, except that she insisted that she did not want marriage. It was very nice for several years but I wanted something more, so we parted amicably. I later found what I wanted and I assume that she did, also. That's the way it works.

Kiana, AK

#16 Dec 28, 2012
Keep in mind, people, that youth does not last very long at all. Before you know it, you'll see gray hairs appearing and you'll have to color that hair. Wrinkles will appear and you'll want to use more makeup or botox. Skin will begin to thin. You'll see those dark spots appearing on your skin. Your skin will begin to look like elephant skin. Hair will begin to thin or recede. Hot flashes will slowly begin. Hair will begin to grow in men's ears. Joints will begin to ache. Back will hurt. Teeth weaken. Body weakens. Voice will change. Eyesight will worsen. In other words, you'll be old. You can be old with a loving spouse to help you or you can be old alone. If you live, soon, you will be old.

Kiana, AK

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Yep its me wrote:
<quoted text>
Well i hope your right, i would give anything to just forget any and everything about him, i wish i never met him more than anything in my life right now i wish i never ever did.
Give it time and later you'll laugh at how stupid you were to worry about him for one minute. Jez endure the pain for now and give it time. Time is more likely than not to heal the wound. At least that's how it used to be, but times have changed and so have people's love situations. I wouldn't dream of buying a man. I wouldn't dream of anything less than being treated like a queen by my spouse.
Help

Huntingtown, MD

#19 Dec 28, 2012
I've been talking to this guy for about 2 months. He works 10 pm to 7 am. So when we first met he'd trxt me when he get off and when he wakes up. He usually sleeps all day. He told me that i was beautiful and he was gonna make me his. Blah blah. It's different now. He barely texts me unless I text him. Sometimes he doesbt even text me back. When I confront him about it. He ignores my text. He doesbt even ask me to hang out with him. Everytime it's a excuse. So does this mean he's not into me ? Cuz I'm confused as to why he would waste to much time getting to know me. If he didnt want anything to do with me ?

Kiana, AK

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Help wrote:
I've been talking to this guy for about 2 months. He works 10 pm to 7 am. So when we first met he'd trxt me when he get off and when he wakes up. He usually sleeps all day. He told me that i was beautiful and he was gonna make me his. Blah blah. It's different now. He barely texts me unless I text him. Sometimes he doesbt even text me back. When I confront him about it. He ignores my text. He doesbt even ask me to hang out with him. Everytime it's a excuse. So does this mean he's not into me ? Cuz I'm confused as to why he would waste to much time getting to know me. If he didnt want anything to do with me ?
You might as well move on and not waste your precious time. You females are too quick to fall for a guy just because he tells you you're beautiful. Uh, he's a male. Because they tell you you're beautiful doesn't mean they've fallen in love with you. Men don't think like women. Most women want to commit; most men don't. He's showing you you're not important to him. He's proven he doesn't want to communicate with you. You're trying to force him to do something he's not interested in doing. Don't beg and plead. Don't be a rag mop. Stop trying to communicate with him. If he's interested, he'll contact you. Don't act like you're desperate. If he's behaving this way now, what do you expect from him later? Move on and don't fall for every guy who tells you you're beautiful. That's a cliche and one that they know most women will fall for. Shake the dust off your feet and move on. You're the one with the goods; don't beg.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Help wrote:
It's kind of hard being social when you work a graveyard shift. Everybody needs sleep to avoid serious health problems from lack of sleep and someone who works on a graveyard shift has to sleep during the day. If you don't believe me just try working graveyard and see how many times that you want to be disturbed throughout the day. But of course people are always to quick to point the finger at others though.
But if you're not satisfied with the amount of social contact from him that you desire then just simply be honest with him about the reason you want to move on and try to find somebody else.

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
GOD fashioned man and blew into him the breath of life. HE saw that man was incomplete and it wasn't good that he be alone. Thus, GOD birthed out of man woman. Woman was to be his helpmeat. Adam was the only man from whom GOD chose to birth another human being. From that time till now, human beings are birthed from females. GOD fashioned man to be the giver and the woman to be the receiver. Uh-ruh, have you not been able to figure that out just yet? The male was given a penis and the female a vagina. The male's penis is inserted into the female's vagina. She receives his sperm and it is she who becomes impregnated. It is she who carries his baby for 9 months, with morning sickness, swelling, backaches and other pain. And in unimagineable pain to a man, she gives birth to his child through a very small hole of only centimeters in diameter that has to stretch large enough for a human being to exit. It is she who has the nurishment to feed his child, not him. But it is he who wants to suck that body part as though he were a tiny, helpless, newborn infant who can't put one foot before the other nor can he even hold up his pwn head without assistance. It is a 'boy' who expects that 'real women' simply want something for free from a man without playing her part. A 'real man' won't mind being responsible and being the head of his household just as a real woman won't mind giving him his own child, not to mention that nowadays she, a real woman, doesn't mind working outside the home to help him make a home for their family. They work together because 'they' love each other. They give not 50% each, but they give whatever the percent needed whenever it's needed be it 100% if necessary. I am the thumb to my husbands four fingers. Without the thumb, those four fingers won't work nearly as well. NAPPY, are you completely out of your old mind? You must be if you think these X and Y generations will roll thata way.
This is all true but that part of the bible also tells the story about how Eve and Satan strongly persuaded Adam to partake from the fruit of sin and after that everything that was produced thereafter was imperfect and with much sin and the world was and is with much sin so if somebody does not want to participate in all this then i am sure it is fine with God since nowhere in the bible does it say that God says that mankind has to and afterall, your name says Dare2bDifferent.

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
You're the one with the goods; don't beg.
Well aren't you just one sided against men. In fact this whole thread is one sided against men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC/TB dumpsters 4 min guest 2
Aj s automotive 6 min guest 16
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 10 min Mr Almost Daily 18,033
Word Game (Oct '10) 22 min Mr Almost Daily 1,044
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 25 min Mr Almost Daily 16,074
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) 15 hr FC dad 186
any guys in town not on drugs 19 hr wishful2 38

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance