softball tryouts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sophmore gurl

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2012
I want to try out for softball this week. Anybody know who can help me?
class of 2013

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Already had tryouts. Must not have much to work with if they having tryouts again

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Can they have tryouts twice??
dina

United States

#4 Dec 4, 2012
Guest wrote:
Can they have tryouts twice??
I'm sure they can do whatever the coach allows. I hope they have a good team this year.
ccc

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2012
I think they are going to be fine, but with huff being out its going to be tuff the powers girl is going to have alot to carry this year in pitching lets hope coach can find her a good catcher. I heard powers has really been working hard on her pitching and is doing very well but we have got to find her a good catcher
jacket fan

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
ccc wrote:
I think they are going to be fine, but with huff being out its going to be tuff the powers girl is going to have alot to carry this year in pitching lets hope coach can find her a good catcher. I heard powers has really been working hard on her pitching and is doing very well but we have got to find her a good catcher
let's hope powers can lose that terrible attitude first. Plus bailey may have a few other choices other than powers with the new tryouts!!
bliss

United States

#7 Dec 6, 2012
ccc wrote:

They have a catcher trying out. She was jv catcher last year. She can also play any position given. She's Belinda headley daughter . And she's awesome
eddie

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Get off topix Donna!!!
kim

United States

#9 Dec 7, 2012
ccc wrote:
sounds like a TNT momma
ccc

United States

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Wynne got them a catcher. Madilyn Woodard. We are now set for the season!
Just Sayin
#11 Dec 8, 2012
ccc wrote:
Wynne got them a catcher. Madilyn Woodard. We are now set for the season!
plus she can also pitch maybe not as good as the clark girl.
phahass

Wynne, AR

#12 Dec 9, 2012
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>plus she can also pitch maybe not as good as the clark girl.
bailey will never have a dream team again. His laying back days are over.

Little Rock, AR

#13 Dec 9, 2012
phahass wrote:
<quoted text>
bailey will never have a dream team again. His laying back days are over.
Everybody who was saying their freshman and sophomore kids should be starting over the seniors last year are gonna get your shot. They have no pitching. They have no leaders. And now we will see if they have any coaching. I think its gonna be a rough year. But a short one. Coaches should love that. More down time. The dream team is gone. Hate it for the few kids who have worked hard to be better. Wynne Softball is down. And it will be until these younger kids that are working come through. Maybe 3 years and they will compete again. Just my opinion.
pat c

United States

#14 Dec 9, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody who was saying their freshman and sophomore kids should be starting over the seniors last year are gonna get your shot. They have no pitching. They have no leaders. And now we will see if they have any coaching. I think its gonna be a rough year. But a short one. Coaches should love that. More down time. The dream team is gone. Hate it for the few kids who have worked hard to be better. Wynne Softball is down. And it will be until these younger kids that are working come through. Maybe 3 years and they will compete again. Just my opinion.
so have you seen the new team? No leaders? You have no idea what the coach has this year. You're probably one of those dads that thinks your kid has to live softball 24/7. Let me guess, you're daughter was a "dream team" member. Until you see the team play, it's probably best to sit back and wait to see what kind of team the coach has. And FYI , did you really think Clark would ever be the only pitcher? Hell she was good but not better than McGuirt. I'm really tired of hearing the negative comments about this team. They are a young team but other teams lost lots of seniors also. Give them a chance before you past judgement.
biker

Marble Falls, TX

#15 Dec 9, 2012
pat c wrote:
<quoted text>so have you seen the new team? No leaders? You have no idea what the coach has this year. You're probably one of those dads that thinks your kid has to live softball 24/7. Let me guess, you're daughter was a "dream team" member. Until you see the team play, it's probably best to sit back and wait to see what kind of team the coach has. And FYI , did you really think Clark would ever be the only pitcher? Hell she was good but not better than McGuirt. I'm really tired of hearing the negative comments about this team. They are a young team but other teams lost lots of seniors also. Give them a chance before you past judgement.
Well said there my friend. We will just have to wait and see there is alot of good ball players on this team still and girls that have been playing ball for a while now.
Coach

Little Rock, AR

#16 Dec 9, 2012
biker wrote:
<quoted text>Well said there my friend. We will just have to wait and see there is alot of good ball players on this team still and girls that have been playing ball for a while now.
Dont knock the ones who you say worked 24-7.. Thats why they were 52-4 in conference and have two rings. Hope they have a great season this year.
5-A East

Marion, AR

#17 Dec 10, 2012
With a coach like Bailey this team is going to SHINE like a star in the east
5-A East

Marion, AR

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Bailey might be the State Coach of the year...
I'm voting for him. He works so hard at getting the team together. He is a Work out machine.
Booster

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
Be real fans and wish the best for the hometown team. Put your animosity aside and support the program . It's not about your feelings for the coaches, parents or former players. It's about supporting young girls learning a sport , improving, playing hard and ENJOYING the game. Give the championship team credit and wish the same success for the upcoming athletes.
ur right

United States

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Booster wrote:
Be real fans and wish the best for the hometown team. Put your animosity aside and support the program . It's not about your feelings for the coaches, parents or former players. It's about supporting young girls learning a sport , improving, playing hard and ENJOYING the game. Give the championship team credit and wish the same success for the upcoming athletes.
amen!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Game (Oct '10) 10 min luci 1,834
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 11 min luci 17,052
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 17 min luci 19,308
Brad Cockreil 4 hr Guest 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 hr Denver 33,406
Mike backhand aka super trooper 21 hr Bowl of Fck 4
Building to rent 22 hr Renter 1

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance