First Prev
of 12
Next Last
yaya

Memphis, TN

#1 Oct 9, 2012
The news said there was going to be a protest at the school at 11. So is this really happening?
just informed

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2012
I was just informed of this myself. I would like more information.

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2012
It is happening.... Ignorant people that have nothin better to do... Their signs don't even say the right names of principles and superintendent!!!!! Tards
wow

Mayflower, AR

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Stupid is Stupid does
Wynne student

United States

#6 Oct 9, 2012
It is suppose to just be a march down Falls/hwy 1 from Walmart to the HighSchool & black people on the corners with signs saying stop being racist.

Orange, TX

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Wynne student wrote:
It is suppose to just be a march down Falls/hwy 1 from Walmart to the HighSchool & black people on the corners with signs saying stop being racist.
It simply don't get no stupider than this...they need to be at work or school somewhere!

Ida, LA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
yaya wrote:
The news said there was going to be a protest at the school at 11. So is this really happening?
It's going on right now. And boy what fools they are making out of themself ! Wanna good laugh ? Drive by these nonworking,uneducated,welfare check drawing,free loaders,and take a good look at their signs. HAHAHAHAHAHA ! A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS !!!!!

Ida, LA

#9 Oct 9, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It simply don't get no stupider than this...they need to be at work or school somewhere!
Isn't that like the kettle calling the pot black ? Blacks are by far the most racist people on earth.

Little Rock, AR

#10 Oct 9, 2012
whats funny is the black people are just as racist as us white people!!!!!
yaya

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
i drove by there earlier and its just 5 or 6 middle aged black people out there with poster boards
wow

Mayflower, AR

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Sure wish i had a Loud Dixie Horn!!!!
Tallulah

United States

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
whats funny is the black people are just as racist as us white people!!!!!
Ooh, really? Wonder where that comes from....hmmmm

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2012
The good people of wynne should take their kids out of school and home school them. Let the blacks have the school. But then they would start burning and looting because their kids wouldn't have white kids to go to school with. You can't make them happy no matter what you do..a damn shame too. I always thought wynne was a nice town compared to forrest city. I guess we can all drive to heber to shop.

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Drove by and there were very few people participating and it appeared many of them were not from here. The group sponsoring the protest is the same one that marched at Jonesboro over the man who shot himself in the police car. I think most of our residents of all colors know the incident at the fieldhouse was ill thought out horseplay and there was nothing hateful about it. Just ignore these people seeking to exploit and unfortunate situation and it will be short-lived.
haha

United States

#16 Oct 9, 2012
You guys are so racist.Hell if that had of been a white with a noose would you be making these comments?

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Us white people wouldn't care if it was a white kid or not! That's what you don't get, it was, as an earlier post said, "Ill thought out horseplay". Let it go! It's a damn shame that the black kids involved are SCREAMING for you idiots to SHUT UP! They know it wasn't done out of racism. And to the post about blacks being more racist them whites.....sooooo true!

White Oak, TX

#18 Oct 9, 2012
Let them protest!! They are making fools of themselves. Shows who is really the racial problem in this little city with a smile....ha ha ha ha ha
haha

United States

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Ok Guest say it was a joke.Who jokes like that? Would you want a noose around your neck? Would you shake it off if it happened to your child? Even if they thought it was some how a funny joke we need to teach this new generation tolerance.If this goes unpunished how long will it be before these kids be out their raping and killing?
Lulu

United States

#20 Oct 9, 2012
Who has time for that? Obviously the folks drawing welfare instead of holding a J-O-B!
haha

United States

#21 Oct 9, 2012
Maybe people that care about what happens to their Child Lulu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
whattttt dope discussion deleted 30 min leo 17
Cablelynx New Data Cap 2 hr fawnji 6
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 4 hr luci 15,735
Word Game (Oct '10) 4 hr luci 766
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 4 hr luci 17,589
velma duncan 10 hr ha4real 1
YellowJacket Football (Aug '15) 16 hr Guest 106
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages