United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

It wont work stirring up a bunch of lies about Jr smith to make him look bad.. because everybody around here already knows he's just a good guy down to earth and doing a great job as the sheriff of cross county now and I'm positive that he will continue being a great sheriff for cross county and continue doing a great job .

vote Jr Smith
voter

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Im voting for Ken P. JR is a complete idiot. All his deputies are wife chasing hoes.
wow

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

smith!!! hell yea!!

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Pickett is good choice
guest1

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Good try wrote:
It wont work stirring up a bunch of lies about Jr smith to make him look bad.. because everybody around here already knows he's just a good guy down to earth and doing a great job as the sheriff of cross county now and I'm positive that he will continue being a great sheriff for cross county and continue doing a great job .

vote Jr Smith
guess you dont know the real JR!!!
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

voter wrote:
Im voting for Ken P. JR is a complete idiot. All his deputies are wife chasing hoes.
Susan get off topics lol

“My mind....”

Since: Jul 09

was a terrible thing to waste

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I'm voting for Hollywood as a write in.

Please join the cause.

Together, we can turn this county around!!!
Friendly observer

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I have never read topix before.... as a matter of fact I have only heard bad things about it... however I am not not close minded enough to think that everything on here is nonsense. However I would think for the most part a 3 men in a race should be judged solely on qualifications and morals. Anyone who has lived here long enough would know JR. And maybe Pickett. I have know Joey for about 8m months and he seems to be a straight shooter. I don't know about everyone else but I have lived here for 4 years and this town has serious drug issues and not to mention gang/hoodlum issues. You might say dealing with those 2cameras issues is what Joey is always talking about. Well from the last 4few years I have lived here drugs are pretty bad around here. I say don't judge the man until you spend 5 minutes and ask him a few questions yourself. I'm not advocating blindly voting for someone... make an updated informed details idiom and leave the school ground comments like doo doo sandwiches out if posts. Were all adults here except maybe whoever crystal ball is
crystal ball

Gilmer, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Friendly observer wrote:
I have never read topix before.... as a matter of fact I have only heard bad things about it... however I am not not close minded enough to think that everything on here is nonsense. However I would think for the most part a 3 men in a race should be judged solely on qualifications and morals. Anyone who has lived here long enough would know JR. And maybe Pickett. I have know Joey for about 8m months and he seems to be a straight shooter. I don't know about everyone else but I have lived here for 4 years and this town has serious drug issues and not to mention gang/hoodlum issues. You might say dealing with those 2cameras issues is what Joey is always talking about. Well from the last 4few years I have lived here drugs are pretty bad around here. I say don't judge the man until you spend 5 minutes and ask him a few questions yourself. I'm not advocating blindly voting for someone... make an updated informed details idiom and leave the school ground comments like doo doo sandwiches out if posts. Were all adults here except maybe whoever crystal ball is
I know joey no need to re-think the issue Joey is still subject to being arrested for letting a certain inmate out at night to go see his girl friend. Joey knows what he was doing but next time a certain person gets arrested he's gonna make a statement to exactly what Joey was doing Joey knows now he's running for sheriff. Hey this guy doesnt want to snitch but Joey is pathetic and scared of his own shadow. Not a good choice for man.
Friendly observer

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

I cant imagine that a man with Joey's military service record is scared of his own shadow. I cant speak to the validity of the inmate accusation... but I bet joey won't dodge any questions asked of him. No 1 is perfect and I believe he would be truthful if confronted about it.
Wilson

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

What's the Wilson girl first name. If u going to put it out there put it all!

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

If J.R. would just get rid of about three of his deputys that seem to stay in the publics eye for not doing there job as a professional police officer and a role model to our children he would have this sheriff job in cross county for as long as he wanted,but as long as they think they our above the law and wreck familys this will always be a topic on topics and your job wil always be on the line.
joey fan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

guest wrote:
If J.R. would just get rid of about three of his deputys that seem to stay in the publics eye for not doing there job as a professional police officer and a role model to our children he would have this sheriff job in cross county for as long as he wanted,but as long as they think they our above the law and wreck familys this will always be a topic on topics and your job wil always be on the line.
just which deputies are they?
Kadl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

JR knows this town and knows the people I have known him for years!! He has done a great job!! He is fair and he is tuff when he needs to be. When I have called and needed to speak with him I have had no problem getting in contact with him and being reassured that the problem I had would be resolved. JR smith should win by a landslide

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

jr smith! cause the other one don't know how to treat people. he thinks he is bad to tha bone & the greatest thing since sliced bread...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

joey fan wrote:
<quoted text>just which deputies are they?
clanton and murphy for sure!!!
electoralcollege

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

You probably shouldn't be voting since you don't know how to spell it!
Yea right

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Jr smith is nothing but a back stabbing lier!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Would love to see a change!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Wynne Forum right now

Search the Wynne Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
released 3 hr citizenX 7
curious cases cc jail 3 hr citizenX 2
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr speller feller 28,673
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 6 hr Monroe County Resident 9,120
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 6 hr Monroe County Resident 9,271
I need stories about the Spencer family.Does an... (Apr '10) 7 hr the boo 61
stonebrook crew 7 hr nick 7
•••
•••