United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

No, she isn't. If it's the Melissa I'm thinking of, since that's a common name, she's a wonderful Christian lady with a beautiful family & home. She has never been anything but good to everyone I've known & she's good at her work. Also, if you are asking this question because she's skinny, she's always been that way since she was a child & her kids are the same way. Just the way their body is built, I guess. Eat a ton, never gain an inch.
Maybe you DONT know

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

I don't think you are thinking of the right person. Maybe another Melissa Moore.
My mistake

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

guest wrote:
the melissa moore i know loves bout any drug and lives with a woman old enough to be her mom and her name is serita
Like I said, common name. Should be more specific when trashing people like a coward. Have a nice day, God Bless.(:

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

My mistake wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, common name. Should be more specific when trashing people like a coward. Have a nice day, God Bless.(:
you are not all that brave your name anit on here either lol
Guest2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

guest wrote:
the melissa moore i know loves bout any drug and lives with a woman old enough to be her mom and her name is serita
This is none of anyones business so why worry with it. If that's where she wants to be then leave it at that!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

She works at the shoe factory. Shes a real nice young lady. Please dont say bad things about her. Go talk to her if theres a problem. She would talk to you. God Bless you.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
She works at the shoe factory. Shes a real nice young lady. Please dont say bad things about her. Go talk to her if theres a problem. She would talk to you. God Bless you.
lady? I work at addison and melissa moore is far from a lady. She is nice though. Shes got her hands full living with that wacko serita
wow

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

serita is definately wacko. as for melissa, whose knows about her. she is strange.
serita

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
serita is definately wacko. as for melissa, whose knows about her. she is strange.
can u send that in writing to the "stupid bword" that started this thread? because i think they used the missed spelled Melissa MOore to start a thread bout me. to all just like i said on facebook a few minutes ago....there are two kinds of people..scared and ME. those who live off peoples misfortunes and use people that are uanble need to dig a hole, crawl in, and die.
serita

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text> lady? I work at addison and melissa moore is far from a lady. She is nice though. Shes got her hands full living with that wacko serita
can u send that in writing to the "stupid bword" that started this thread? because i think they used the missed spelled Melissa MOore to start a thread bout me. to all just like i said on facebook a few minutes ago....there are two kinds of people..scared and ME. those who live off peoples misfortunes and use people that are uanble need to dig a hole, crawl in, and die.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Judged:

serita wrote:
<quoted text> can u send that in writing to the "stupid bword" that started this thread? because i think they used the missed spelled Melissa MOore to start a thread bout me. to all just like i said on facebook a few minutes ago....there are two kinds of people..scared and ME. those who live off peoples misfortunes and use people that are uanble need to dig a hole, crawl in, and die.
i think maybe you have had to many pills today if it had been started about you it would have said it. You got in it because you and melissa live together. I know you have this over whelming desire to make everything about you but this wasnt. However i think melissa has surely got in over her head this time
Guest2

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>i think maybe you have had to many pills today if it had been started about you it would have said it. You got in it because you and melissa live together. I know you have this over whelming desire to make everything about you but this wasnt. However i think melissa has surely got in over her head this time

U sure can talk a lot of shit ab some one but u too scared to put ur name huh??
Guest2

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

serita wrote:
<quoted text> can u send that in writing to the "stupid bword" that started this thread? because i think they used the missed spelled Melissa MOore to start a thread bout me. to all just like i said on facebook a few minutes ago....there are two kinds of people..scared and ME. those who live off peoples misfortunes and use people that are uanble need to dig a hole, crawl in, and die.
Preach it girl. They just jealous immature people!!!!!
Guest2

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

guest wrote:
<quoted text>i think maybe you have had to many pills today if it had been started about you it would have said it. You got in it because you and melissa live together. I know you have this over whelming desire to make everything about you but this wasnt. However i think melissa has surely got in over her head this time
And must b too scared to say it to her face
serita

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

guest wrote:
my name is about me "guest"...duh. if your real name was Coward and was associated with anyone in a topix thread intended to cause someone heart ache, strss, embarresment,you would think it has something to do about you as well. the only overwhelming desire that i do have is for you or any other coward no name scum to tell me something that i dont know about myself with your real name. awww cum on...grow a pair.

Since: Sep 10

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

guest wrote:
u dont know anything other than what another no know has told u..open you and your life like a book and sign it with your name.

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

Melissa you are not the first to be called the b word and serita you are not the first to take pills don't worry about this thread

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Wynne Forum right now

Search the Wynne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 6 min Trouser Cough 9,289
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 32 min Monroe County Resident 9,421
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr speller feller 29,120
front st 2 hr guest 1
Divas as old as dust 5 hr Guest 5
omg!! nappy is finally gone (Mar '13) 7 hr NAPPY 29
Todd Lawson (Feb '09) 11 hr WTH 12
•••
•••