Next Last
cowboy

Wickes, AR

#1 Apr 5, 2010
He a real crook
Who cares

Memphis, TN

#2 Apr 5, 2010
Why would he steal when he got plenty of money to get what he wants????
no it

Wickes, AR

#3 Apr 5, 2010
Thats how he got his money fool. hes a doper too.
dawg

Wynne, AR

#4 Apr 6, 2010
cowboy wrote:
He a real crook
hey cowboy, you still have cowboy boots? They used to be brown, until you dyed them black. Maybe you can talk your girlfriend into buying you a new pair. Quit haten on Holbrook, are you jealous of him or what? Please learn how to spell his name.
haha

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 6, 2010
he is a real a*shole!! me and my friend wiped dog shit under his truck door handles one time and slung it all down the side of it!!!! hahahahaha...thats what he gets for action like he is better than everyone!!!
i know

United States

#7 Apr 6, 2010
Why in the hell would anyone b jealous of holbrook he isent rich lmao he just has good credit. And yes whoever said he is a doper u r so right his drug is meth who don't know that??? Leslie good for u for leaving him but u should have cleaned him out girl....take a drug test holbrook u know u r a dope head!!!feel sorry for brandy the new flavor of the week poor girl!!!

Forrest City, AR

#8 Apr 7, 2010
i know wrote:
Why in the hell would anyone b jealous of holbrook he isent rich lmao he just has good credit. And yes whoever said he is a doper u r so right his drug is meth who don't know that??? Leslie good for u for leaving him but u should have cleaned him out girl....take a drug test holbrook u know u r a dope head!!!feel sorry for brandy the new flavor of the week poor girl!!!
have you seen leslie lately? a stiff wind would blow her over. she's on the sh*t herself. dont be calling people dope heads unless your gonna call your friend leslie one to. i would love to see her take a drug test. poor kids have to live with those people. sad.
Lori

Wickes, AR

#10 Apr 11, 2010
I can't see you any more. I think people are talking about us. He knows that you got those Phone records from Apex. I think their watching us. How did he find out?
Keith

Wynne, AR

#11 Apr 11, 2010
Im so jealous of you Holbrook. Maybe one day I will get her back. She knows how to take care of me.
please

Wynne, AR

#12 Apr 12, 2010
please be nice
race girl

Forrest City, AR

#13 Apr 12, 2010
go holbrook. you knocked fkr out at the races.
oops

United States

#14 Apr 12, 2010
race girl wrote:
go holbrook. you knocked fkr out at the races.
Man...that sure is something to be proud of. Seeing how he is out on a $500,000 bond for aggravated assault, looks like that bond will be revoked and he will be making a nice home in the poinsett county jail. So go holbrook! Get to snuggle with some strange guy in a one man cot now! Way to go!! Better get you some iron underwear!
yeaino

Forrest City, AR

#15 Apr 12, 2010
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Man...that sure is something to be proud of. Seeing how he is out on a $500,000 bond for aggravated assault, looks like that bond will be revoked and he will be making a nice home in the poinsett county jail. So go holbrook! Get to snuggle with some strange guy in a one man cot now! Way to go!! Better get you some iron underwear!
leslie if you werent so dirty he wouldnt be getting all those charges now would he?
oops

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2010
yeaino wrote:
<quoted text>
leslie if you werent so dirty he wouldnt be getting all those charges now would he?
Don't be assuming you know who this is moron cause your so wrong. Maybe you should check up on your facts cause if you had you would know he has no problem getting himself into trouble all on his own. Has nothing to do with anybody but himself. Need to watch who you defend on here cause you could be their next victim...right joyce? By the way, how far long are you now? Or did you get that abortion?
yeaiknow

United States

#17 Apr 12, 2010
If you aint les you gotta be cjy and you just as dirty. Quit takin up for your ho.
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be assuming you know who this is moron cause your so wrong. Maybe you should check up on your facts cause if you had you would know he has no problem getting himself into trouble all on his own. Has nothing to do with anybody but himself. Need to watch who you defend on here cause you could be their next victim...right joyce? By the way, how far long are you now? Or did you get that abortion?
oops

United States

#18 Apr 12, 2010
yeaiknow wrote:
If you aint les you gotta be cjy and you just as dirty. Quit takin up for your ho.
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron! Nice try though. Amazes me how people assume your someone because you take up for somebody. Idiot.
yeaiknow

United States

#19 Apr 12, 2010
I just get my buddy to trace it. We could see who's wrong moron.
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again moron! Nice try though. Amazes me how people assume your someone because you take up for somebody. Idiot.
yeaino

Forrest City, AR

#20 Apr 12, 2010
oops wrote:
<quoted text>
when you start calling names and know a little too much info on holbrooks personal life you just prove that you are leslie. by the way did you tell your bf why holbrook got in that fight?
secret 2

Forrest City, AR

#21 Apr 12, 2010
holbrook is HOT. i can show him how a real woman should act.
Lori

Wickes, AR

#22 Apr 13, 2010
You people need to get a life. Holbrook is the best man on this earth. The only thing I know is that he needs help with the meth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wynne High School Fights Going Viral 7 min dootindoodle 13
wynne public schools 17 min guest 3 1
do you ever wonder if you let your true love sl... (Feb '12) 36 min Nizz 197
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Honey B 10,144
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Honey B 10,206
Wynne High School responds to fight 4 hr SammyRed 1
lil ricky 5 hr Mr Mackey 4
Riot at Wynne High School 6 hr YourDownfall 47
Wynne high school fight 6 hr YourDownfall 89
Friday night 9 hr Jack Ripper 66