kevin turner arrested for giving beer...

kevin turner arrested for giving beer to young girls

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kevin

United States

#2 Aug 23, 2010
do you have any of that beer left?
brent

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2010
lmfao!!!!!!!
brent

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2010
LMFAO!!!
kevin

United States

#5 Aug 24, 2010
and she also said, did those crooked wynne cops take all the beer and screw the underaged girls and finish each other off before they took you to jail?
josh

Wynne, AR

#6 Aug 24, 2010
kevin didn't even buy the beer we got it from his granndpaw house.It was not the first time we have done this. Those cops should have let them go.We wasn't hurting anybody those girls have party with us lots of times.
josh

Wynne, AR

#7 Aug 24, 2010
a girl would have to be drunk and blind to want him. i am sure he is gay so maybe he give it to under age boys

Wynne, AR

#8 Aug 24, 2010
He has been in trouble all his life.His parents are so ashamed of him.Nothing but a screw up.But his parents aren't much better.
sissy

Wynne, AR

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Kevin wrote:
do you have any of that beer left?
Kevin you are such a f-up. It is bad enough to get out here and drink and drive and we all know you do it.But then try to get little girls drunk so you might get lucky.And know the one person who defends you ,your moma you make look like a drunk f- too.I doubt very serious that your moma wanted to know if you had any beer left.This is one more example of how immature you are.By the way that was my little sister you tried to get drunk.So when your court date comes up I'll be in court .

Madison, MS

#10 Aug 24, 2010
how old were the girls?
sissy

Wynne, AR

#11 Aug 24, 2010
14 and 15

Madison, MS

#12 Aug 24, 2010
oh my gosh! That like 8th or 9th grade.
sissy

Wynne, AR

#13 Aug 24, 2010
yeah,he is a creepy guy in college.com es all the way back to wynne to try to get some teenager drunk.L*O*S*E*R*

Wynne, AR

#14 Aug 24, 2010
who was with him when he got arrested and what was he charged with
Murp

Ivan, AR

#15 Aug 24, 2010
Two other guy no girls dumbass.
sissy

Wynne, AR

#16 Aug 24, 2010
oh excuse me two other low life guys were also arrested with him

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2010
there were no girls there just 2 guys drinking in their driveway.. i don't know where some of you get your informations from but its wrong.
kevin

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2010
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>Kevin you are such a f-up. It is bad enough to get out here and drink and drive and we all know you do it.But then try to get little girls drunk so you might get lucky.And know the one person who defends you ,your moma you make look like a drunk f- too.I doubt very serious that your moma wanted to know if you had any beer left.This is one more example of how immature you are.By the way that was my little sister you tried to get drunk.So when your court date comes up I'll be in court .
First off my moma did say that. i wuz thar wuz you? and i wuznt tring to get your little sister drunk she wuz alrady drunk i wuz tring to get her laid!

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2010
someone needs to stop posting as kevin...
sissy

Wynne, AR

#20 Aug 25, 2010
it probably is kevin he is a jerk see you in court

United States

#21 Aug 25, 2010
Where was he when he got busted?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Bezzard 1 hr For Real Thou 15
Curious 1 hr Curious 14
robin bishop 1 hr Seeing it 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Reality Check 38,752
Adrienne fondren 4 hr Guest 4
Escape from jail 4 hr Guest 14
Surprise 4 hr Guest 3

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance