First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HAPPYME

Conway, AR

#1 Feb 8, 2013
You idiots complain about Nappy when she post stupid off the wall responses, yet when she's gone you all worry and wonder, she can post one thing and drive all you crazy , that's how unstable Wynne residents have become, so worried about a single lady who post the unknown.
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2013
HAPPYME wrote:
You idiots complain about Nappy when she post stupid off the wall responses, yet when she's gone you all worry and wonder, she can post one thing and drive all you crazy , that's how unstable Wynne residents have become, so worried about a single lady who post the unknown.
Too cool! Honey, they will never get it. When springtime approaches and old NAPPY splits for a spell, they nearly lose their minds wondering where I am and wanting my presence again. They tickle me.

Wynne, AR

#3 Feb 9, 2013
I don't miss you. I wish you would stay away.
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#4 Feb 9, 2013
guest wrote:
I don't miss you. I wish you would stay away.
Too bad, huh? Yawl gave us our freedom, so we can go anywhere you go now, right? All you can do now is wish, guest. Good morning, you good people. Though a cold morning it is, it's good nonetheless. I think I'll make homemade chili today, and share it with girlfriend and her family. ;-) Yawl have a FUN day out there today shopping for junk 'n' eating out and giving your money away to the rich.
just saying

Lonoke, AR

#5 Feb 9, 2013
she would be fine if she didn't enjoy fighting with white folks so much.its her little way of getting whitey.
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
just saying wrote:
she would be fine if she didn't enjoy fighting with white folks so much.its her little way of getting whitey.
Oh, so not so. No, it's not her way of getting anyone. She doesn't fight with anyone. She was invited to Topix and gladly accepted the invitation and she's enjoyed every minute of her stay with you good people. I can assure you she leaves the getting to GOD. HE can do the getting far better than she. Then, all she does is sit back and smile.
Its2013

Shreveport, LA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Must be ms wynn
just saying

Lonoke, AR

#9 Feb 10, 2013
so not so nappy is a getter she gets white's goat and she would love to take whitey's goat or what she can take.
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Its2013 wrote:
Must be ms wynn
Hmmm, wouldn't you love to know? Hehe. I might be Elizabeth. I might be a white man wanting to stir yawl up. Actually, I'm jez old NAPPY, the Zig from Zignon.
Man man

Memphis, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Nappy is ms Wynn a bitter teacher that hates babysitting our kids. Don't let her fool ya
Man man

Memphis, TN

#12 Feb 11, 2013
We wouldn't love to know we know ms Wynn is nappy a bitter teacher that hates babysitting our kids;)
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2013
Man man wrote:
Nappy is ms Wynn a bitter teacher that hates babysitting our kids. Don't let her fool ya
Hi there, Man man. Have you taken your daughter to the doctor yet? Ms. Wynn, is almost as wonderful as old NAPPY. At least she tries to be. Hehe
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#14 Feb 11, 2013
Man man wrote:
We wouldn't love to know we know ms Wynn is nappy a bitter teacher that hates babysitting our kids;)
Keep in mind, Man man, that old NAPPY can be whomever she chooses to be. Cuz afterall, she's a Zig! I remember when yawl thought I was Dr. Perry's wife. Too FUNny. Furthermore, it doesn't matter who you think I am; you jez owe me. Check day is swiftly approaching AGAIN. I do love the first-of-the-month time. I can agree with you on one thing cuz I know her well enough to know that she indeeds abhors babysitting. As a matter of fact, so do I. Well, whuduhyuh know. We are so much alike, huh? NAPPY, stop it. You know you are nothing like Ms. Wynn. She is a very quiet woman who, most of the time, minds her own business. ;-) There are more similarities. Let's see what some of them are: 1) both can be outspoken old black females, 2) both are nappy-headed, 3) both dare to be themselves, 4) each has a wonderful hubby, 4) each has no youngnz at home to support, 5) each was shoved into the flatlands by white folks, 6) each had to study using white folks outdated, wornout textbooks, 7) each was a teen mom, 8) each was from a large family, 9) each was gorgeous in their youth, 10) each has a fat butt and loves to eat! Hehe

My goodness, I've given yawl hint after hint about old NAPPY. I've described myself in so many ways. And like the song says, "If you don't know me by now, you will never never know me."

&no redirect=1
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2013
indeed, not indeeds

If you don't know me by nowwwww, you will never never know me. ;-) Gosh don't those afros look good?! All those nappy heads. Hot diggidy dog! Those were the days! The days when guys knew how to romance a female. The days when women didn't have to buy their men. The days when the female didn't even entertain the thought of having to pay for the date/meal/movie. Yawl can't fathom that, can you?
NAPPYsaysIfudtkn mebynow

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2013
You will never, never, never, know me.

Yawl owe me. Get it?

Yawl be sure to watch President Obama's State of the Union Address tomorrow night, 2-12-13. ;-)
Man man

Memphis, TN

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Nappy is ms Wynn a bitter teacher, who hates babysitting our kids. ;-)
Man man

Memphis, TN

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Like I saiid nappy is ms Wynn a bitter ole teacher that hates babysitting our kids, get your check ms Wynn you worked hard for it. I wouldn't babysit for ten of your checks. To many bad a,, snot nose kids for me. Virus after virus, wash your hands til there raw.;-)
Man man

Memphis, TN

#19 Feb 11, 2013
You go girlfriend babysit them kids. O bitter one ;-) should have use them used handbooks them white foke gave you got a dif degree. O wise one maybe you wouldn't be so bitter today;-) better you than me;-)
Man man

Memphis, TN

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Love you ms Wynn nappy ole bitter babysitter

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#21 Feb 11, 2013
NAPPYsays Dare 2B Urself wrote:
indeed, not indeeds

If you don't know me by nowwwww, you will never never know me. ;-) Gosh don't those afros look good?! All those nappy heads. Hot diggidy dog! Those were the days! The days when guys knew how to romance a female. The days when women didn't have to buy their men. The days when the female didn't even entertain the thought of having to pay for the date/meal/movie. Yawl can't fathom that, can you?
I can and you know it. Ii've read my fair share of T.D. Jakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry lewis 1 hr vassals 3
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr Mr Sunday 12,725
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Mr Sunday 12,432
do you ever wonder if you let your true love sl... (Feb '12) 10 hr Truth 214
Officer Nick Swink 12 hr guest 3
Anybody know Joyce Wynn? I believe she is a 5t... (Oct '13) Sun Lazy NAPPY 75
Oriellys Auto Parts or Auto Zone Sat guest 10
Wynne Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web