Black Herstory Munff - Ñigger Rules O...

Black Herstory Munff - Ñigger Rules Of Dining Out

Posted in the Wynne Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leroy X Hopkins

Mount Pleasant, TX

#1 Feb 3, 2013
1. When going to a cafe or restaurant, make sure to choose one with a white staff (you bes gettin de bes service dere) and you can harass Y-T without fear of retribution.

2. Pick a table or booth as close to or in the middle of an all white crowd to maximize the effect of your monkeyshines. Don't waste time now! Let your glets go visit all de wite folks while you droolz on da menu.

3. should you choose the buffet, Go ahead and cut in line at the very front, This can be tricky, Y-T does not like this but most will tolerate it because they were taught manners as children. However you may come in contact with a Y-T who will not tolerate you and let you know. In this situation you must either apologize and move to another Y-T in line or have a chimpout,

4. Once you have you trough full with at least 10 lbs. of food, its time to smack dem big lips! Let the staff and customers know how much you beez likin dat food by burpin, fartin and droppin food on de flo! Don't forget to chew with your mouth open and talkin.

5. If there's any food left over, Let your glets engage in a wholesome food fight (the staff and customers will will all have a hearty laugh!!) And for extra fun if your youngest shitlet craps in its t-shirt diaper, Change it right there at the table!

6. Should you go to the restroom be sure to put all the toilet paper you can find in your ñiggerbag. Make sure to check all the stalls! Remember that some places still have bottled hand soap..Get it before another ñigger does! And don't forget to leave a little surprise behind on the toilet seat!

7. When presented the bill, Start whining about how bad the service was or complain about the food and don't let up (you might get your meal free!) In either case be sure to take the leftovers home to feed your boo.

8. If there are any condiments on your table i.e ketchup, mustard, steak sauce, These are there for you to take home! And get the salt, pepper and little bags of sugar too!

9. Never tip unless your server is a fellow boon, Then leave a $1 food stamp and 2 pennies.

10. Upon leaving steal a menu and grab a handfull of mints at the register when the cashier isn't looking. Grab anything thats there. Besides dey bes owin you fuh comin to dey restorat an habbin to puts up wid all dem wite peples dat keep starin ebery time yo chillrinz be habin dey fun.
sniper

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Lmfao...too funny!

United States

#3 Feb 3, 2013
That's about the dumbest shit I have ever read!
Duh

Tucker, GA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
They can't change

Marble Falls, TX

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Seems like a reasonably accurate assessment of meal time with primates.
omg

United States

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Lord lets hope the black ppl that read this are mature and can laugh at that cuz i dnt think i could if i was. And lets hope the white ppl know and take this as a joke and not really think like this:(
bondsman

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Qwik somebody copy and paste to nappy post
Snoozer

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Miz Nappy done made herself famous for unloading her mouth full of words on this here site. Miz Nappy sounds like one of dem tv comedians. I thinks she needs to put her wits to work and thinks about tv business.
Your Professor

West Memphis, AR

#10 Feb 4, 2013
Leroy X Hopkins wrote:
1. When going to a cafe or restaurant, make sure to choose one with a white staff (you bes gettin de bes service dere) and you can harass Y-T without fear of retribution.
2. Pick a table or booth as close to or in the middle of an all white crowd to maximize the effect of your monkeyshines. Don't waste time now! Let your glets go visit all de wite folks while you droolz on da menu.
3. should you choose the buffet, Go ahead and cut in line at the very front, This can be tricky, Y-T does not like this but most will tolerate it because they were taught manners as children. However you may come in contact with a Y-T who will not tolerate you and let you know. In this situation you must either apologize and move to another Y-T in line or have a chimpout,
4. Once you have you trough full with at least 10 lbs. of food, its time to smack dem big lips! Let the staff and customers know how much you beez likin dat food by burpin, fartin and droppin food on de flo! Don't forget to chew with your mouth open and talkin.
5. If there's any food left over, Let your glets engage in a wholesome food fight (the staff and customers will will all have a hearty laugh!!) And for extra fun if your youngest shitlet craps in its t-shirt diaper, Change it right there at the table!
6. Should you go to the restroom be sure to put all the toilet paper you can find in your ñiggerbag. Make sure to check all the stalls! Remember that some places still have bottled hand soap..Get it before another ñigger does! And don't forget to leave a little surprise behind on the toilet seat!
7. When presented the bill, Start whining about how bad the service was or complain about the food and don't let up (you might get your meal free!) In either case be sure to take the leftovers home to feed your boo.
8. If there are any condiments on your table i.e ketchup, mustard, steak sauce, These are there for you to take home! And get the salt, pepper and little bags of sugar too!
9. Never tip unless your server is a fellow boon, Then leave a $1 food stamp and 2 pennies.
10. Upon leaving steal a menu and grab a handfull of mints at the register when the cashier isn't looking. Grab anything thats there. Besides dey bes owin you fuh comin to dey restorat an habbin to puts up wid all dem wite peples dat keep starin ebery time yo chillrinz be habin dey fun.
Well, since you were probably incapable of completing K-12, there's no way I could have been your professor. Too bad for you, but a blessing for me. As for your self-indulgent blathering, it always distresses me to notice again and again that woeful and entirely abject ignorance remains so prevalent in the USA. Of course, such profound ignorance goes a long way in explaining why USA employers import so many international workers ... and why every time another immigrant comes to the USA the IQ level of the larger USA population goes up.

You have a good day now, you hear?
Misfit NAPPY

United States

#11 Feb 4, 2013
omg wrote:
Lord lets hope the black ppl that read this are mature and can laugh at that cuz i dnt think i could if i was. And lets hope the white ppl know and take this as a joke and not really think like this:(
That's just the problem or part of it-black folks laughing. I see nothing funny about the post. According to what I know about many of US, it describes US quite well. Generally speaking, as a whole, we are probably the most unlearned group/race of people in the world. Too, we have no class, we don't understand money, we are quite lazy, we basically own nothing, we are loud, we have become whitewashed, we abhor each other, we are rather filthy, WE eat a whole buncha food, we worship expensive new clothes, we buy far too much STUFF for our children and ignorantly call it showing love, we so want to be accepted by whites and to be friends with whites, WE CARE VERY LITTLE ABOUT EDUCATION, most of us cannot speak nor write a simple sentence, and on and on.

No, I don't think blacks need to laugh at what the OP posted. Blacks need to look at themselves and do an assessment. Blacks need to ask themselves if it describes them. Oh, they won't admit it, however. Not all black people behave that way, but so many do, thus, all have been sterotyped as the post states. You see how we behave in Walmart.

Listen up, yawl jez gonna have duh gih us anuduh 400 years n maybe we uh learn some mannuhs, but till den, yawl jez keep right on toleratin nus n pay'n us cuz u brought us here aginz ouvuh will. Ny tolerate us uh git up n leave dem resorunts. Now NAPPY, you were doing OK then you had to start being old NAPPY. ;-) It'a all good ain't it, yawl? Reck'n we will ever learn? In my opinion, it won't be anytime soon. Yawlz ancestors obviously didn't think ahead.
Misfit NAPPY

United States

#12 Feb 4, 2013
bondsman wrote:
Qwik somebody copy and paste to nappy post
I know that's right.
Misfit NAPPY

United States

#13 Feb 4, 2013
Snoozer wrote:
Miz Nappy done made herself famous for unloading her mouth full of words on this here site. Miz Nappy sounds like one of dem tv comedians. I thinks she needs to put her wits to work and thinks about tv business.
Of course she has. This is the medium given old NAPPY. But hey, I don't need to be on TV; yawl pay me quite well as it is. Thanks a whole bunch! ;-) Yawl must understand; we simply do not know. Yawl do forgive us don't you? We have a deficiency.

“Pray,Love,Peace and compassion”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2013
The OP is just an uneducated,backwood, hillbilly hick that gives all of us a bad name. I don't care what the color of someones skin is it's the color of their heart that I worry about. If the OP really thinks that way, I feel sorry for them and hope that one day the cold dead thing in their chest where their hear should be thaws and lets in God's love.
Man man

Marion, AR

#15 Feb 4, 2013
Nappys right it's the truth, the truth pisst nappy off. That thread got to her. I hates it fur you nappy. Not all blacks act that way most do though. The only thing that was left out is how they drag there feet instead of picking them up. Why is that nappy, I would say just plain lazy. I mean realy pick your damn feet up, put a step in it. Don't worry though nappy their are more and more whites trying to be wigers want be much longer we will all be scooting around.
Man man

Marion, AR

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I will gladly pay my part to keep your lazy tail home. Enjoy you 500.00 dollar monthly check. It's well worth it to stay out of the work place so we can get some work done.
Misfit NAPPY

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Man man wrote:
Nappys right it's the truth, the truth pisst nappy off. That thread got to her. I hates it fur you nappy. Not all blacks act that way most do though. The only thing that was left out is how they drag there feet instead of picking them up. Why is that nappy, I would say just plain lazy. I mean realy pick your damn feet up, put a step in it. Don't worry though nappy their are more and more whites trying to be wigers want be much longer we will all be scooting around.
*No lack of understanding, huh?
*Tip top comprehension, right?
*By far the brightest bulb in the pack, for sure you are.
*The most brilliant of the smartest.
*A prime example of why America, the greatest superpower in the world, couldn't manage to keep the lights on during a ball game.
*I must iterate, yuh gat it going on.

Good morning, all!
Misfit NAPPY

United States

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Man man wrote:
I will gladly pay my part to keep your lazy tail home. Enjoy you 500.00 dollar monthly check. It's well worth it to stay out of the work place so we can get some work done.
You are making a grand attempt at being facetious, right?$500 a month? Now that is worth yawl laughing about. You must be referring to what America wants to pay its elderly or its disabled veterans.
wynne is retarded

Toledo, OH

#19 Feb 5, 2013
I rarely look at topix, but every time I do I am reminded of how stupid a large percentage of people in Wynne are! Black or white, there doesn't seem to be much variation. The proof lies in how you ALL jump in and hate on each other. I hope someday you wake up and realize that hate breeds hate and you're setting up the ones who follow your examples to have a miserable hate-filled life just like yours....your kids.
I used to think there was hope for that scrawny little town, but I realize now that you all enjoy the bickering and name calling. Yes even you Nappy, with all your "educated" words and phrases. How are any of you going to overcome racism if you continually allow it to provoke you or have power over how you see yourself? God made everyone equal, find the verse, read it, re-read it, commit it to memory and get over yourselves!
Man man

Marion, AR

#20 Feb 5, 2013
You got it all wrong I like people don't see a color, but I don't like people that think I owe them anything. I never owned a slave nor would I ever want to. I can't help what stupid people did a hundred years ago. I don't owe anybody anything black white green or purple.
Man man

Marion, AR

#21 Feb 5, 2013
wynne is retarded wrote:
I rarely look at topix, but every time I do I am reminded of how stupid a large percentage of people in Wynne are! Black or white, there doesn't seem to be much variation. The proof lies in how you ALL jump in and hate on each other. I hope someday you wake up and realize that hate breeds hate and you're setting up the ones who follow your examples to have a miserable hate-filled life just like yours....your kids.
I used to think there was hope for that scrawny little town, but I realize now that you all enjoy the bickering and name calling. Yes even you Nappy, with all your "educated" words and phrases. How are any of you going to overcome racism if you continually allow it to provoke you or have power over how you see yourself? God made everyone equal, find the verse, read it, re-read it, commit it to memory and get over yourselves!
nappy you read it over and over until you get it. Your the one with the problem if you can't take it, don't dish it out. Love you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Boone locked up 15 times 15 min Guest 17
Lil Rosko 57 min guest 2
The House in Wynne what a joke. 3 hr Just cuz 12
brandon sanders 6 hr Duh 8
Word Game (Oct '10) 11 hr luci 982
Plate lunch 23 hr Country Gal 14
why do some think otherwise? Wed guest 42

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance