Fred and Teresa
Fred

Memphis, TN

#21 Jun 3, 2012
guest wrote:
its so sad these people on here talks about things that does not concern them at all.can you idiots not let this go and let fred & vickie move forward with there lives? maybe yall should sweep under your own front door?i believe fred has learn his lesson.yall need to let this rest.
yes im being abused by Vickie i wish that she would shut up a while an let this rest. yes i seen Theresa at mikes yes i do talk to her big deal.
big donkie dick

West Memphis, AR

#22 Jun 3, 2012
waitress wrote:
Let me say this I work at Mike's in colt and so does Teresa.Fred is here at least 3 times a week.It sure aint the food is is after.He always waits around and talks to her so you figure it out.
Waitress, you must be Theresa's sister, because Fred doesn't talk to Theresa. I know because I have been there several times when he has been there. And he never makes eye contact with her, always sets with his back to where he can't see her. And always leaves with the damn butler boys. So why don't you quit your lying!!!
And let sleeping dogs lie!!!

Grow up and move on with your life!!!
icu

Memphis, TN

#23 Jun 4, 2012
i think yall all full of shi**. you ppl just cant leave this alone can you. Vickie you the sorry a** that got all this started so don't lie about. Fred allways did say you was a drama queen.
buffaloriver

Atlanta, GA

#24 Jun 4, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> yes im being abused by Vickie i wish that she would shut up a while an let this rest. yes i seen Theresa at mikes yes i do talk to her big deal.
If and I say "if" this is Fred, then you shouldn't even be talking to her, after what has happened. You think Vickie would mind if you were talking to Teresa? No! She would not! Go somewhere else and have your lunch, makes you looks guilty again!
sayitaintso

Forrest City, AR

#25 Jun 4, 2012
I have also been there several times when Fred was at Mikes, and I agree with big donkey dick. Teresa is the one watching Fred. And she dont look happy that he isnt speaking to her or watching her. She stares at him like she could kill him. I guess thats because he dumped her and she dont want to let him go. to "icu", sounds like you are also one of the people that cant let it go. If Fred talks to you about Vickie being a drama queen, then put your name on hear or shut the crap up. Believe me, more people than you are watching Fred very close hopeing he does mess up again, so they can trash him and Vickie again. Its people like you and teresa and her friends that wont let it go. So as "big dd" said, GROW UP.
wow

Forrest City, AR

#26 Jun 4, 2012
to "buffaloriver" the above post made by"FRED" was not made by him. Myself and several others were with Fred when that post was made and it DID NOT come from him.
buffaloriver

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jun 4, 2012
I cannot believe that he would even go into Mike's knowing that Teresa works there! He should know that crap is gonna start when he goes there. He shouldn't even want to be in the same place as her. He needs to put as much distance from her as he possibly can. Stay away from places that he KNOWS she will be! It just that simple.

Alexander, AR

#28 Jun 4, 2012
Fred is always at Mike's cause he knows Teresa is there.If he was much of a man he would stay away from there.Let her go on with her life but he likes the attention .
wow

Forrest City, AR

#29 Jun 4, 2012
bull crap. Fred should not let teresa dictate where he can and cannot go. Its kinda funny that she went to work where she knows he likes to eat. Fred does not go there 3 or 4 times a week. that statement is a lie. I eat lunch with Fred some and we sure dont go to mikes. teresa should stay where she belongs at work and leave fred alone. period.
friend

Memphis, TN

#30 Jun 4, 2012
boy you people really do keep up with Fred don't you lol. yall act like that he committed some big crime he don't need yall to watch ever move he makes my god people. some of you on here need to clean up your on act he can eat any where he wont's to eat an go where ever he wont's to. you people must not have a life on here because yall to busy looking after Fred an Theresa. he dose come to mikes at times by his self an some times with the butler boys. so big deal!!!!
friend

Memphis, TN

#31 Jun 4, 2012
wow wrote:
bull crap. Fred should not let teresa dictate where he can and cannot go. Its kinda funny that she went to work where she knows he likes to eat. Fred does not go there 3 or 4 times a week. that statement is a lie. I eat lunch with Fred some and we sure dont go to mikes. teresa should stay where she belongs at work and leave fred alone. period.
you don't know what the hell you talking about mouth !! well Fred goes were she works big deal any body can go there to eat. maybe your spouse goes were there lover works you just don't know it lol .
eyes on u

Memphis, TN

#32 Jun 4, 2012
yeah that butler boy tapping that thing of Vickies that's why they so close to Fred so he wont think any thing about it lol lol lol. you have to watch friends they will still your man are your woman an still be friends to you. maybe that's why Vickie is doing what she is doing they always say the one who accusing is the one whose doing it. carry on Vickie lol.
waitress

Alexander, AR

#33 Jan 25, 2013
I see Fred when he comes n here. Yes he does stare in the back hoping Teresa will walk by. He has even asked me to tell her he is here.

Marion, AR

#34 Jan 25, 2013
waitress wrote:
Let me say this I work at Mike's in colt and so does Teresa.Fred is here at least 3 times a week.It sure aint the food is is after.He always waits around and talks to her so you figure it out.
't
well I don't work there but I did see him in there eating lunch,then outside talking to her,just this week and it wasn't just a hi how are you?? from the looks of her hanging on his door,sticking her head in at him,sorry for the ones who don't think he is,cause guess what?? HE IS !!!!!!!!!

United States

#35 Jan 25, 2013
vickie why dont you have a little talk with her....if you know what i mean...but be careful dont knock her teeth out.
No no

Marion, AR

#36 Jan 25, 2013
Fred is not worth fighting over, let her have him!!! Find you a man Vicki you don't have to fight over and that don't cause you to be put on topix.
happy hump day

Memphis, TN

#38 Jan 25, 2013
well well well here we go again lol. grab a bag of popcorn the show has just started.. why don't you Idiots leave Teresa an Fred alone hes a grown man hell you people don't even have a life. its been over a year and you people are just going at it again..
Vickie

Forrest City, AR

#39 Jan 25, 2013
To "waitress" and "guest,memphis", let me say this, IF you have proof of the bullcrap you are saying, look me up on facebook, send me an e-mail with proof included or shut up about it. I would hate to know that my life was so pathatic that I had to get on topix and try to start bullcrap that I know nothing about. Obviously yours is. Or better yet, tell me your name, address and where you live so I can come pay you a visit and have a little talk. Yeah, I didnt think so......
Oh well

Marion, AR

#40 Jan 25, 2013
Yes we are on here and well we'll so are you Vicki I have a good friend that would to take you out. And not to mikes. Some where nice and treat you like the lady you are.
thats bad

Memphis, TN

#41 Jan 25, 2013
It's been a year on Topixs about this crap so let it be . big deal about Fred Teresa I work with Teresa she is a great friend so shut the hell up. they may talk who cares they still friends friends can't talk??. I guess Vickie got all this crap started again she's the one who got this on Topixs the first dame place..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Stones Family 10 min Guest 7
Alternative Methods of Instruction (AMI) for Sn... 20 min Guest 14
Horses on Marin Dr E 1 hr 7-trs 15
Three word game (Feb '09) 2 hr Monroe County Res... 2,777
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr guest 41,474
Word Game (Oct '10) 2 hr Monroe County Res... 5,223
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr Monroe County Res... 19,267

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance