guest wrote:
come on all you fat azzes lets eat some nasty pizza and lets just all get fat
Hear, hear!
noname

United States

#23 Sep 19, 2012
guest wrote:
come on all you fat azzes lets eat some nasty pizza and lets just all get fat
I bet your already fat.. Everyone can distribute drugs idiot.. Not just Mexicans.. And maybe if you would get off your ass and work harder you wouldn't have time to hate on a race through topix, and instead make money like the nasty beaners that own Charlie's.. It's much easier to hate on them than to compete with them I imagine..
lolz

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Sep 20, 2012
eat at home, its cheaper, cleaner and tastes better.. if you know how to cook.

I'm pretty sure most of you don't know how to cook though.

Sad.

United States

#25 Sep 27, 2012
Ate there today and really was nothing special
EatFood

Little Rock, AR

#26 Sep 27, 2012
Crit Charlie's pizza all you want ... the place is always busy when you'd expect it to be. End of story.
Lee a

United States

#27 Dec 27, 2012
The waitresses are so rude. The white girl heather is nice but those black ones are very rude and just don't say crap. They act like they mad
I love heather

United States

#28 Dec 27, 2012
The waitresses are so rude. The white girl heather is nice but those black ones are very rude and just don't say crap. They act like they mad

The manager feels on the waitresses. My little girl would never work there

Big Sandy, TX

#29 Dec 27, 2012
The pizza sucks

United States

#30 Dec 27, 2012
It's simple if you have a problem with the way they act complain to the owner you complaining on here ain't gone change nothing.
topdog

United States

#31 Dec 28, 2012
I ate there a week ago. Thought I would be nice a take a couple friends out. Dam near 50$ for 4 people to eat. Never again will I stop there. Paper thin azz pizza. Them wet-backs can get out of town with that junk. They make the word pizza taste bad.
woah

Wynne, AR

#32 Jan 12, 2013
Do they make them wear yoga pants all the time?
stop

United States

#33 Jan 12, 2013
Looks bad and unprofessional

Weslaco, TX

#34 Jan 12, 2013
If you got a damn problem complain to the owner! What good is it going to do on here! Stfu and get a life!

United States

#35 Jan 12, 2013
Pizza!!!Fat mans food!!
Time to Eat

West Memphis, AR

#36 Jan 12, 2013
topdog wrote:
I ate there a week ago. Thought I would be nice a take a couple friends out. Dam near 50$ for 4 people to eat. Never again will I stop there. Paper thin azz pizza. Them wet-backs can get out of town with that junk. They make the word pizza taste bad.
You're racist, as everyone knows, have little to offer the world that matters or makes it a better place, mostly because you're on the planet spewing lies and hatred; BTW,$50 for 4 people is standard almost everywhere. Go out to eat in Memphis, LR, NLR, Jonesboro, even Newport,... lunch or "dinner" is going to run $10-$12 per person, and tax will add another $4.50 or so. If you're one of those people who refuse to leave a tip, then you need to stay home.

Sounds like you need to get out more often, maybe venture beyond the small town.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#37 Jan 13, 2013
the salad bar is amazing it always has such fresh lettuce and about every topping you would want not to mention the pickled okra is very good too!
Pizza lover

Pine Bluff, AR

#38 Jan 18, 2013
I have eaten at Charlie's several times over the last couple of months. The salad bar has super fresh ingredients. The waitresses bring out hot, fresh pizzas to the tables offering pieces to everyone. The pizza doesn't end up on the buffet until it hsd been offered sround the restaurant. You can request any pizza you want, I realky like their thin crisp crust.

United States

#39 Jan 18, 2013
Pizza lover wrote:
I have eaten at Charlie's several times over the last couple of months. The salad bar has super fresh ingredients. The waitresses bring out hot, fresh pizzas to the tables offering pieces to everyone. The pizza doesn't end up on the buffet until it hsd been offered sround the restaurant. You can request any pizza you want, I realky like their thin crisp crust.
Fat Azz!!
Guest 12

Little Rock, AR

#40 Feb 2, 2013
I can't eat there it makes me sick to think of it. Watch the waitress as they put the pizza on your plate, they touch all the plates ! NASTY! I don't want to eat after everybody in there! Ulk! Not ever going back.

Marble Falls, TX

#41 Feb 3, 2013
Guest 12 wrote:
I can't eat there it makes me sick to think of it. Watch the waitress as they put the pizza on your plate, they touch all the plates ! NASTY! I don't want to eat after everybody in there! Ulk! Not ever going back.
That's your choice. STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 52 min Question 35,288
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 1 hr Super_Chick_ 20,070
Taylor epps 1 hr Osg 5
your making this worse 4 hr bitchz endangerin... 7
Word Game (Oct '10) 7 hr Monroe County Res... 2,313
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 8 hr Monroe County Res... 17,435
cantaloupe and watermoccasins 9 hr j_dean 2

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance