Charlies Pizza
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2012
ate there the other night,and it is great!!I bet all the other pizza places in town dont like it.

United States

#2 Sep 6, 2012
Good gawd people its freaking pizza made by wet backs.All you can eat pizza places our a fat persons dream and wynne has got plenty of them.
HamGuest

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Sep 6, 2012
guest wrote:
Good gawd people its freaking pizza made by wet backs.All you can eat pizza places our a fat persons dream and wynne has got plenty of them.
Pretty much a moron, aren't you? You must be proud
for real

United States

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Best pizza place around!!!! And the people who run it is super nice people!!!

Little Rock, AR

#5 Sep 10, 2012
for real wrote:
Best pizza place around!!!! And the people who run it is super nice people!!!
yes the people are nice,but the new girl from china express is just as rude as she was over there,I want let her wait on me,she is very rude!!!
Smay

United States

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Are they closed on mondys like Larry's?
Likes a choice but

West Memphis, AR

#7 Sep 11, 2012
I found charleys pizza to be nothing special. The selection of dessert pizza's far exceeded regular types. Guess I can't complain as I was asked if I'd like to have a certain kind brought out. I dont think I was there too late. But maybe I was the last of the lunch crowd. I was also suprised at the price not a huge amount but was expecting it to be less than or equal to pizza hut. Seems to me that it was close to 2 dollars more. Unless some-thing changes I dont think pizza hut or mazzio's has a serious competitor on their hands.
HamGuest

Little Rock, AR

#8 Sep 11, 2012
Charley's seems to be very busy both at noon and in the early evening. Haven't been there but who knows?
WooHoo

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2012
How's the salad bar...that either makes or breaks a place for me

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
Great place to eat!!!
Dum Dum

Little Rock, AR

#11 Sep 14, 2012
Was in town a few weeks ago and went to this place. I thought the pizza was mediocre. There was hardly anything on the buffet and I felt it was over priced. The one thing I did like was there were a few employees walking around offering different types of pizza. Slightly made up for there being next to nothing on the buffet
PizzaGuest

Little Rock, AR

#12 Sep 14, 2012
I see cars parked in front of Charley's, lots of them, so they're doing something right. If and when they aren't, then the cars will disappear.
noname

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
guest wrote:
You mad bro?

United States

#14 Sep 15, 2012
Mexicans bring ice (meth)to our loves ones!
PizzaGuest

Little Rock, AR

#15 Sep 15, 2012
guest wrote:
It's always easiest to blame other people for our own failures. It's the way to be in the USA ... always another person's fault. False accusations are always good, too.

United States

#16 Sep 15, 2012
guest wrote:
Only individuals from Mexico distribute meth? That's an interesting logic
Lulz

United States

#17 Sep 15, 2012
guest wrote:
From what I've seen, it seems to be a lot of white trash that do the majority of cooking and distributing. You sound like an angry hick who can't stand the thought of a few beaners being more successful than you. Moron.
lol

Memphis, TN

#18 Sep 15, 2012
maybe thats why people look weird when they leave from there some look mad, an other look like they dont give a dame,..never know what they put in the food
what i think

Memphis, TN

#19 Sep 15, 2012
i seen some go in mad an come out happy then i seen some go in skinny an come out fat . then i seen some go in fat an come out fatter lol.

Dermott, AR

#20 Sep 16, 2012
come on all you fat azzes lets eat some nasty pizza and lets just all get fat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 min Mellissa 36,275
Are the police doing all they can? 1 hr Saying 6
Mindy Davis 1 hr Tada 1
4 Word Game (Jun '11) 2 hr luci 17,634
Word Game (Oct '10) 2 hr luci 2,566
keep a word drop a word game (Jan '12) 2 hr luci 20,430
Shootings 2 hr sQu 25
Shot 19 hr Nappy roots 11

Wynne Jobs

More from around the web