wynne medical clinic
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cjj

Little Rock, AR

#1 Jan 5, 2011
who is the office manager now? no bashing please just asked a simple question.
really

Cordova, TN

#2 Jan 5, 2011
why don't you just call and ask them?
guest 1

Milton, FL

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Cause she will not return your call. She never answers her phone and u leave message after message and she does not return calls.

AOL

#4 Jan 10, 2011
This because they are being investigated for selling narcotics,to anyone that ask for them.They are also being investigated for insurance fraud.They have been using and reusing,people insurance cards.Also they STILL have that problem with the doctor that has the drug habit.
luvfem76

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2011
which Doctor?

United States

#7 Feb 28, 2011
I have always been pleased with Wynne Medical. However, what is going on in FC with Dr. Franks? I heaard there was some thing on Monday. He was out back screaming and cursing. Is that normal?

United States

#8 Feb 28, 2011
Don't start on the Dr. You know who it is. This started about the office not the Dr. Don't like things go on down the road. Try FC.
Hopeits not Chris Russell

Carmine, TX

#10 Feb 28, 2011
Hope it is not Chris Russell
guesst

United States

#11 Feb 28, 2011
Dr.Hayes

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Mar 1, 2011
theres a few nurses up there that plays with the files .puts there friends before others.thats not right.they need a whole new crew up there including a few uppity up drs.
Wynniot

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2011
guest wrote:
I have always been pleased with Wynne Medical. However, what is going on in FC with Dr. Franks? I heaard there was some thing on Monday. He was out back screaming and cursing. Is that normal?
Yes a Dr. cursing and screaming out back of the building is normal! Its part of their education. As a matter of fact, they spend 6 months on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange perfecting their screaming techniques before they are allowed to practice medicine. Sometimes if they arent good enough, they must do an additional 3 months as an Auctioneer or a Hog caller. He probably did the hog calling thing here in Arkansas due to all the really big fat women in CC and just stayed. Thats why it takes so long to be a Doctor.

AOL

#14 Mar 1, 2011
luvfem76 wrote:
which Doctor?
Dr. Hayes

AOL

#15 Mar 1, 2011
Anyone that uses the Pharmacy here,has to be out of their mind.Stephanie,(spelling may be wrong,but the name is right},makes her business to snitch,on anything that she thinks is remotely wrong,AS IF SHE WERE A DOCTOR.She should mind her own damn business,and just count pills.Shes NOT A DOCTOR and shouldn't try to act like one.She's also the one that turned Dr.Hayes in,so why continue to support a pharmacy,that snitches on the doctors that work here?If you like Dr.Hayes at all,you WILL NOT do business at this pharmacy.
Truth

Wynne, AR

#16 Mar 1, 2011
guest wrote:
Anyone that uses the Pharmacy here,has to be out of their mind.Stephanie,(spelling may be wrong,but the name is right},makes her business to snitch,on anything that she thinks is remotely wrong,AS IF SHE WERE A DOCTOR.She should mind her own damn business,and just count pills.Shes NOT A DOCTOR and shouldn't try to act like one.She's also the one that turned Dr.Hayes in,so why continue to support a pharmacy,that snitches on the doctors that work here?If you like Dr.Hayes at all,you WILL NOT do business at this pharmacy.
Wich pharmacy ?

AOL

#17 Mar 2, 2011
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wich pharmacy ?
Wynne Medical Pharmacy.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 2, 2011
Kelley Watlington is a B***H that thinks shes better than everyone else...
lmao

Brinkley, AR

#20 Mar 3, 2011
all watlingtons are TRASH
luvfem76

United States

#21 Mar 3, 2011
Sorry didn't know who the doctor was and now don't care. My sister's little boy had a tem. of 103 and Hays put him in the hos. but the baby's tem. went up and guess who couldn't be found???? Not even the cop could find him and they were sent out to his house...She dose not nor will she use Hays ever again.... I do feel for any one who is trying to get off drugs and will pray for them. And W.M.P. has some of the most nice women and they care about the people. Not ever one is going to like every one or what they do.
Whatever

Wynne, AR

#22 Mar 4, 2011
I cant stand any of the doctors around here...they are all QUACKS as most of the people who work in the offices too...
What if

Dallas, TX

#23 Mar 4, 2011
How bout go elsewhere....duh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cops (Oct '15) 4 min Guest2 85
Sure lets flip it 24 min Guest 19
Jennifer Green 33 min Helping 11
News Police officer fired for loading explicit photo... 1 hr Concerned 72
kently 1 hr Just how I see it 3
Sheriff Candidates 1 hr Martin Drive 150
wjhs is out of control 1 hr youheardithere 75

Wynne Jobs

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages